Aaaand in less than 3 months in office the ultra left beginning to make lists.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Certainly did not take long for the ignorant commie ******* to start making lists, did it?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many threads just like this will be started in the next 48 hours?

I'm betting a dozen, easy.

Somehow you snowflakes get your your GOP talking points and think you're going to be the 1st one to have this "epiphany" and never check to see if there's 10 more threads on the same subject. Why is that?

Somehow you snowflakes get your your GOP talking points and think you're going to be the 1st one to have this "epiphany" and never check to see if there's 10 more threads on the same subject. Why is that?
We have to call out Progressive Fascists as soon as they raise their ugly, goosestepping heads

We have to call out Progressive Fascists as soon as they raise their ugly, goosestepping heads

Yes, you follow the orders from your party masters oh so well!

It is a race to see which side can goosestep on the other first.

Fuck you pussy.

Fuck you pussy.

wittle snowflake get her feelings hurt?

need a tissue?

Some context...

It seems that the incident that triggered Nancy and what's her name was this:

Triggering the blowup was Wednesday's votes on a bill to expand federal background checks for gun purchases. Twenty-six moderate Democrats joined Republicans in amending the legislation, adding a provision requiring that ICE be notified if an undocumented immigrant seeks to purchase a gun.

House Democrats explode in recriminations as liberals lash out at moderates

Yep, that's what it was...

An illegal alien breaking another law and they don't want them reported...

As many as necessary to expose the left?

If it bothers you so much DONT OPEN THE THREAD

Anyone who makes an "enemies list" suffers from such a psychotic level of paranoia, they need to be institutionalized and medicated with Thorazine for their severe disorder. NEVER elected to public office. I've never known an "enemies list maker" who wasn't a paranoid, sick motherfucker. Did this country learn nothing from a clinically mentally ill paranoiac like Nixon and his "enemies list"?

Trump says Republicans who oppose his border emergency declaration are in ‘great jeopardy’
Senate opponents of President Donald Trump's declaration of a national emergency at the Mexican border have moved very close to having enough votes to prevail, and one Republican suggested the president risks a rebuff by the GOP-led chamber if he doesn't change course. Trump's move would “turn a border crisis into a constitutional crisis,” veteran Sen. Lamar Alexander said on the Senate floor Thursday. Had Alexander pledged his vote, it would probably be enough for the Senate to pass a measure repealing the emergency declaration. ...
Trump says Republicans who oppose his border emergency declaration are in ‘great jeopardy’

Fuck you pussy.

You realize the intent of that sentence changes radically when you omit the comma, right?

Fuck you pussy.

You realize the intent of that sentence changes radically when you omit the comma, right?
Depends if they have bad breathe..

Forum List

Back