Aaaand here it comes folks. Country music stars, calling for.....GUN CONTROL.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
We all knew this was going to happen. Still have not seen anyone claim that they heard the loud bangs from a hammer busting out windows. Still have not seen anyone claim they have the glass from the busted out windows on the street below. Still not a hint as to what motivated a person with NO RECORD to commit mass murder....BY GUN on WHITE COUNTRY MUSIC FANS.

Still have not seen any flashes from the muzzle from any of the cameras that had the 32nd floor in sight as the shooting was going on. Check out the flashes from an AK 47 muzzle and you will see how odd that is. Nothing seen.

Meanwhile, less than 24 hours the democrats (globalists) are on full court press for strict gun control and they are using country music stars to push it.

‘I cannot express how wrong I was’: Country guitarist changes mind on gun control after Vegas

Country music after Las Vegas: thoughts, prayers ... and one new call for gun control

Country guitarist changes mind on gun control after Las Vegas shooting

Musician Who Survived Shooting Changes Stance On Gun Control

rtr4xxka.jpg

You all smell that? Woooo weeee, something stinks.

You know what happened ? NOTHING ! Can't believe main stream media can you ? There was no shooting . Just made up lies! Right?

We all knew this was going to happen. Still have not seen anyone claim that they heard the loud bangs from a hammer busting out windows. Still have not seen anyone claim they have the glass from the busted out windows on the street below. Still not a hint as to what motivated a person with NO RECORD to commit mass murder....BY GUN on WHITE COUNTRY MUSIC FANS.

Still have not seen any flashes from the muzzle from any of the cameras that had the 32nd floor in sight as the shooting was going on. Check out the flashes from an AK 47 muzzle and you will see how odd that is. Nothing seen.

Meanwhile, less than 24 hours the democrats (globalists) are on full court press for strict gun control and they are using country music stars to push it.

‘I cannot express how wrong I was’: Country guitarist changes mind on gun control after Vegas

Country music after Las Vegas: thoughts, prayers ... and one new call for gun control

rtr4xxka.jpg

Relax, it's only one guy. I'm sure he won't change any minds, anymore than I do.

The crazy Nazicrat Gun Banners don't actually care about the victims of crime.
They just want to protect their Criminals and Terrorist buddies from armed victims.

rtr4xxka.jpg

Relax, it's only one guy. I'm sure he won't change any minds, anymore than I do.
Yeah, maybe France and Norway should have strict gun control.....oh wait. That didnt prevent their largest massacres by gun to happen.

Huh.....

Issue ignored every time I bring that up.

BTW, anyone come across anyone that heard the significantly loud bangs from the large windows being busted out by sledge hammer? No?

Huh......

Ahhhh, the country music stars who are all of course protected by security with guns.....

Never mind.

You know what happened ? NOTHING ! Can't believe main stream media can you ? There was no shooting . Just made up lies! Right?
It's a false flag bought and paid for by GEORGE SOROS!!! who lives under your bed and scares your children at night.

I'm fairly comfortable that nothing at all will change and guns will continue to keep us safe.

Relax, the anti gun loons will cluck, scream for gun control and run around squawking for a few more days then settle down. It happens every time

rtr4xxka.jpg

Yeah, maybe France and Norway should have strict gun control.....oh wait. That didnt prevent their largest massacres by gun to happen.

Huh.....

BTW, anyone come across anyone that heard the significantly loud bangs from the large windows being busted out by sledge hammer? No?

Huh......

Ahhhh, the country music stars who are all of course protected by security with guns.....

Never mind.

Must have been using the ol sledgehammer silencer on the windows.

rtr4xxka.jpg

Huh.....

Huh......

Never mind.

Should we compare gun deaths in those countries ?

rtr4xxka.jpg

Huh.....

Huh......

Never mind.

Must have been using the ol sledgehammer silencer on the windows.
Yeah, and a muzzle visual impairment cover on the working end of the AK47.

Anyone have any video of the muzzle firing from the 32nd floor? I mean the camera phones had the 32nd floor in sight as the gun was going off. Nothing seen.

Huh....

Leave it to insufferable left wing media types to corner some poor entertainer suffering from PTSD after witnessing and living through the deaths of sixty people by a maniac with a gun and ask them how they feel about gun control. Think you will get the answer you want? You betcha.

It's a false flag bought and paid for by GEORGE SOROS!!! who lives under your bed and scares your children at night.

Well at last weeks Antifa meeting I wanted to plant a bomb but was overruled by the "frame a white guy and shoot up country music concert " plan .

I guess I was wrong .

Oh come on!

Republicans already have a plan.

Arm everyone. If everyone were armed, then if someone started to shoot, all those armed people could.......

What?

What do you mean he was on the 32nd floor? AND across the street? Well who would know where the bullets are coming from?

What do you mean exactly?

Oh, I see. Never mind.

The "Good guy with a gun" claptrap meme from the conservatards is nowhere to be found in this go-round.

Forum List

Back