a youthful Brennan voted for Gus Hall but was not a member of the CPUSA

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Says John Brennan "was a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War."
Ron DeSantis on Monday, July 16th, 2018 in an interview on Fox News

CNN did good research that a youthful Brennan did indeed vote for Gus Hall in 1976, was never a member of the CPUSA, and did pass a polygraph test when entering the CIA.

IOW, Brennan was honest and served his country brilliantly.

IOW, Trump reeks of unsavory immorality and is hurting his country horribly.

ps: all the Trumpees love Russia anyway so they are blood brothers and sisters to Brennan.

Was John Brennan once a member of the Communist Party?

A vote for Gus Hall shows better judgement than a vote for Donald Trump

Brennan was and is a communist. He has been able to successfully lie about it. The ability to lie convincingly is essential to the CIA.

• Banned
Brennan abandoned that path, Putin stayed with it under another name, and Trump and buckeye worship Putin.

Who are the American traitors, who is the American patriot.

• Banned
Considering all the planes Hall directed to be flown into American buildings, oh wait . . .

Whereas Trump is Putin's ass buddy.

So is what desantis did worse than what brennan did? this whole communist thing with brennan is news to me, I really thought it was just propaganda that could not be proven one way or the other, now we find out he really has communist sympathies...he should have never had a security clearence.

Last edited:

CNN did good research that a youthful Brennan did indeed vote for Gus Hall in 1976, was never a member of the CPUSA, and did pass a polygraph test when entering the CIA.

ps: all the Trumpees love Russia anyway so they are blood brothers and sisters to Brennan.

The swamp was deeper than we thought.

Brennan was and is a communist. He has been able to successfully lie about it. The ability to lie convincingly is essential to the CIA.
As Director is the CIA, he has undergone extensive background investigations ........he is as clean as they come

He is an American Patriot and has loyally served his country for decades

No way that Trump is in it

So he admits he voted for the Communist Party candidate. That hardly vindicates him.

So he admits he voted for the Communist Party candidate. That hardly vindicates him.
It was a fuk you vote after Watergate

It was a fuk you vote after Watergate

And Trump gave him a fuck you vote after he was called a traitor

Brennan abandoned that path, Putin stayed with it under another name, and Trump and buckeye worship Putin.

Who are the American traitors, who is the American patriot.
I routinely embarrass startkey and crush him in posts.....I just did on the alt right.....they are fascist and that makes them left wing......and I posted yet another link to prove my point.....good luck jakey.

buckeye stumbles then falls flat on his face every-time when I mess with him.

I just proved he was on the fascist alt right.

He simply can't debate. :p

So is what desantis did worse than what brennan did? this whole communist thing with brennan is news to me, I really thought it was just propaganda that could not be proven one way or the other, now we find out he really has communist sympothies...he should have never had a security clearence.

As Director is the CIA, he has undergone extensive background investigations ........he is as clean as they come

He is an American Patriot and has loyally served his country for decades

Question for all the nice posters------------> When you apply for a top secret security clearance, is it true that you are asked if you ever supported, or belonged to the Communist party? I personally thought it was.

I appear to not be the only one under that impression, which in all fairness, does not make the statement true. That being said, members of congress are questioning how he ever got his security clearance in the 1st place with those who initially gave it to him. Surprise, as of the time I am posting this, they are DANCING around the question, and through no answer, have basically IGNORED what is obvious------------> the man (Brennan) SPIED on the senate intelligence committee, then LIED about it! That is ILLEGAL, and a total rewriting of the constitution, as it ignores separation of powers. His security clearance SHOULD be revoked.

Now then...…….which evil Republican brought this to light?

Why, that evil Republican from California, Mz Diane Feinstein!

Wait, what? Mz Feinstein is NOT a Republican you say, she is a Leftist Democrat! EXACTLY! And if you doubt me, query YouTube, and you will hear what Mz Feinstein had to say, as she excoriated the commie Brennan.

If you notice, the supposed lovers of our constitution called leftists, actually DO want a police state, as long as THEY control it, with ogres like Brennan in charge of their police state apparatus. If congress, and members of HIS OWN administrations members can be surveilled, what chance do YOU have?

Forum List

Back