The untold truth about John Brennan

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
The untold truth about Obama’s former CIA director, John Brennan

"Let’s get something clear from the start. In 1976, in his 20s, John Brennan was a card carrying communist who supported the then Soviet Union, at the height some might say of the Cold War, so much so he voted and assisted Gus Hall, the communist candidate for President against a devout Christian, Jimmy Carter who ultimately won the Presidency.

Yet under four years later, just after the then Soviet Union invaded, just weeks before, Afghanistan and months after the tumultuous Iranian revolution of 1979, which at the time many thought the Soviet Union had a hand in, Brennan was accepted into the CIA as a junior analyst.

At that time, John Brennan should have never got into the CIA, or any Western Intelligence agency given his communist background."

this is the lefts "patriot"? he was busted spying on congress, end of story. yet there's doubt by the left obama did any spying himself pretty much for no other reason than they don't WANT to believe it.

This isn't anything people don't know. The libs just choose to ignore it. They love their traitors...

Unless he lied on his initial security clearance application, he should have been immediately disqualified. How did this radical idiot make it to the top of the CIA?

"Let’s get something clear from the start. In 1976, in his 20s, John Brennan was a card carrying communist who supported the then Soviet Union, at the height some might say of the Cold War, so much so he voted and assisted Gus Hall, the communist candidate for President against a devout Christian, Jimmy Carter who ultimately won the Presidency.

Yet under four years later, just after the then Soviet Union invaded, just weeks before, Afghanistan and months after the tumultuous Iranian revolution of 1979, which at the time many thought the Soviet Union had a hand in, Brennan was accepted into the CIA as a junior analyst.

At that time, John Brennan should have never got into the CIA, or any Western Intelligence agency given his communist background."

this is the lefts "patriot"? he was busted spying on congress, end of story. yet there's doubt by the left obama did any spying himself pretty much for no other reason than they don't WANT to believe it.

This is old news, how does it qualify for "untold"...the same story has been told on this forum alone at least 100 times

This is old news, how does it qualify for "untold"...the same story has been told on this forum alone at least 100 times
dunno. first time i've read it. i did look at the last few pages of politics *and* current events and didn't see it, so i posted it.

football about to begin!!! now if only they can stop the politics and just play. :)

Does Trump carry that card too ?? After all while republicans have been anti communist forever Trump is best of pals with Putin Do we have a traitor in our WH ?

Unless he lied on his initial security clearance application, he should have been immediately disqualified. How did this radical idiot make it to the top of the CIA?

Same way it got John Kerry so far
Kerry served Didn't punk out like your coward and maybe traitor, Trump
I shot myself in the arse with a blooming piece of rice
You one of those paid swiftboat liars?

Does Trump carry that card too ?? After all while republicans have been anti communist forever Trump is best of pals with Putin Do we have a traitor in our WH ?

Let's look at some of the Trump policies that Putin doesn't like: (Obama and Brennan have the UraniumOne deal to brag about)
Signed $700 billion in DoD funding to rebuild our military in 2018, the largest amount in history.
Gave the military a 2.4% pay raise, the biggest since 2010
The Trump Administration released a new National Security Strategy that makes clear that Russia is undertaking actions that threaten the security of the United States and our allies, and outlines steps to stop Russia’s malign interference.
The Trump Administration has increased funding for the European Deterrence Initiative, providing billions to increase U.S. troop readiness in Europe, deter Russian aggression, and help defend our NATO allies.
The Trump Administration has enhanced its support for Ukraine’s Armed Forces to help Ukraine improve its ability to defend itself, and sold them anti-tank weapons
The Trump Administration is working to pressure Russia back into compliance with the INF Treaty to ensure that Russia does not gain strategic advantage from its treaty violations.
On August 31, 2017, the Trump Administration announced the closure of a Russian consulate and two diplomatic annexes in response to Russia’s cutting of the number of U.S. diplomatic personnel in Russia.
On February 16, 2018, the Trump Administration attributed the worldwide NotPetya cyber-attack to the Russian military.
On September 13, 2017, the Trump Administration banned the use of Kaspersky Labs software on U.S. government computers due to Kaspersky ties to Russian intelligence.
On March 15, 2017, the Trump Administration charged three Russians, including two officers of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), with criminal charges for the 2014 Yahoo hack.
The Trump Administration has maintained the closure of two Russian compounds and the expulsion of 35 diplomats in response to Russian interference in the 2016 election.
In 2017, the Trump Administration established the Election Infrastructure Government and Sector Coordinating Councils to increase coordination and information sharing across all levels of government and with the private sector providers of voting and registration systems.
During the 2017 elections, the Trump Administration provided onsite cybersecurity support to States, which have the responsibility to ensure that their electoral infrastructure is secure, and will continue to provide this assistance in 2018.
On February 13, the Trump Administration proposed a new rule under the Patriot Act that would prohibit Latvia’s ABLV bank, which has been laundering illicit Russian funds, from opening or maintaining correspondent accounts in the United States.
On December 20 and 21, the Trump Administration announced Russia Magnitsky Sanctions and Global Magnitsky Sanctions respectively.
On December 20, the Trump Administration imposed export controls against two Russian companies that were helping Russia to develop missiles that violate the INF Treaty.
In response to Russia’s occupation of Crime and aggression in Eastern Ukraine, the Trump Administration sanctioned 58 targets on June 20, 2017, and 42 targets on January 26, 2018.
The Trump Administration will continue to take a direct approach to confront Russia where it threatens our institutions, our interests, or our allies.
The Trump Administration imposed sanctions against 16 Russian entities and individuals that were previously indicted for their roles in Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
Additionally, the Trump Administration imposed sanctions against two Russian intelligence agencies and six senior Russian intelligence officials for their significant efforts to undermine U.S. cyber security. Two of the officials are newly sanctioned. The remaining two agencies and four individuals were previously sanctioned and are being re-designated under the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA).
The Trump Administration called out the Russian government for its malicious cyber activity targeting U.S. critical infrastructure, including failed attempts on the energy sector.
This action follows the Trump Administration’s January 29, 2018 Report on Senior Foreign Political Figures and Oligarchs in the Russian Federation.
The Trump Administration released a separate DHS/FBI Joint Analytic Report that shares technical threat information to improve the network defenses of American infrastructure and raises the cost on the Russian government.
President Trump ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase after the Assad regime used it to launch chemical weapons attacks against civilians. President Trump prevented further chemical weapons attacks by announcing detection of their preparation and warning Syria that they would be struck again if the attacks were carried out.
President Trump revived the National Space Council to develop and implement a new national space policy and strategy.
President Trump elevated the U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command, to advance U.S. efforts in cyberspace

dunno. first time i've read it. i did look at the last few pages of politics *and* current events and didn't see it, so i posted it.

football about to begin!!! now if only they can stop the politics and just play. :)

Tell the truth, did you make a habit of watching the anthem prior to this? I cannot say I did outside of the Super Bowl

Lol, when you kids find a lie you like you stick to it no matter what don't ya.

Tell the truth, did you make a habit of watching the anthem prior to this? I cannot say I did outside of the Super Bowl
i watched the start of the game and this was usually part of it. i didn't come running into my living room (and at my size i don't go running much of anywhere except to a good buffet) to watch and participate, but i didn't change the channel or get upset at all. it was just how the sunday began.

when kaep started doing his shit it all became about things i talk about here and at work and many other places but while i felt they had a right to make a point, when is enough enough? when can we say we hear you,now go do something about it? are they? if they are i never see that, why not? why not show kaep with his pig/police socks on working with the police to be the difference he wants to see?

i watch football for FOOTBALL and entertainment and i DO NOT want politics mixed in it. it doesn't mean i don't support their views, it just means stop flogging me with them every week and pretend i'm a bad person cause i'm tired of seeing it.

Same way it got John Kerry so far
Kerry served Didn't punk out like your coward and maybe traitor, Trump
He got a purple heart for getting a self inflicted splinter in his butt, and went home after 6 months.

Still far more than your savior in the White House did

We need to be periodically reminded about the true seditious nature of the modern Democrat party.

He got a purple heart for getting a self inflicted splinter in his butt, and went home after 6 months.

Silver Star, Bronze Star, three purple hearts...and still carries shrapnel in his leg

And you have what?

Forum List

Back