a youthful Brennan voted for Gus Hall but was not a member of the CPUSA

A vote for Gus Hall shows better judgement than a vote for Donald Trump

Whatever you say, comrade.
It's you neo-fascist Alt Right Trumpers who are comrades with Putin now, eagle.

I'm not the one who stated voting a communist and their mass murdering ideology was better than Trump. You did.
Yet you are now one with the former KGB colonel and now dictator of Russia, Putin, while Brennan abandoned that crap and went on to a career opposing the USSR and Russia. Who is not the patriot, eagle? Look in the mirror.

I'm not the one who stated voting a communist and their mass murdering ideology was better than Trump. You did.
Yet you are now one with the former KGB colonel and now dictator of Russia, Putin, while Brennan abandoned that crap and went on to a career opposing the USSR and Russia. Who is not the patriot, eagle? Look in the mirror.
You idiots are not going to take over the House in November and President Trump is popular with working class Americans. You know, those people you look down at the mall or grocery store or the gas station that Democrats look down their nose at. Especially if they cannot get their “café latte” in the morning while cruising to work in a BMW. Sure. Fucking phonies like Strzok.

Says John Brennan "was a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War."
Ron DeSantis on Monday, July 16th, 2018 in an interview on Fox News

CNN did good research that a youthful Brennan did indeed vote for Gus Hall in 1976, was never a member of the CPUSA, and did pass a polygraph test when entering the CIA.

IOW, Brennan was honest and served his country brilliantly.

IOW, Trump reeks of unsavory immorality and is hurting his country horribly.

ps: all the Trumpees love Russia anyway so they are blood brothers and sisters to Brennan.

Was John Brennan once a member of the Communist Party?

So he admits he voted for the Communist Party candidate. That hardly vindicates him.
It was a fuk you vote after Watergate

I really don't care who the man voted for 42 years ago. I care about how he is behaving now.
He is behaving like an American Patriot fighting against a despotic leader

Trump is worse than King George

This is about as stupid as one can get.

Brennan has a long and distinguished career, serving presidents of both parties
He has seen good presidents and poor presidents

Trump is so bad that he is the only President Brennan has seen a need to warn us about

You idiots are not going to take over the House in November and President Trump is popular with working class Americans. You know, those people you look down at the mall or grocery store or the gas station that Democrats look down their nose at. Especially if they cannot get their “café latte” in the morning while cruising to work in a BMW. Sure. Fucking phonies like Strzok.
How is that trade war working out?

CNN did good research that a youthful Brennan did indeed vote for Gus Hall in 1976, was never a member of the CPUSA, and did pass a polygraph test when entering the CIA.

ps: all the Trumpees love Russia anyway so they are blood brothers and sisters to Brennan.

So he admits he voted for the Communist Party candidate. That hardly vindicates him.

And Trump gave him a fuck you vote after he was called a traitor
Trump is a traitor.
Nope, Trump is a patriot...and you can go fuck yourself and your propaganda

How is that trade war working out?
Well actually. We're getting concessions from countries. Talk about traitor, you don't want the US to improve, you'd rather it be in hostile deals...….you are the turncoat

I really don't care who the man voted for 42 years ago. I care about how he is behaving now.

Trump is so bad that he is the only President Brennan has seen a need to warn us about
Distinguished? several years ago they wanted his resignation......he's a piece of shit and we all know it.

And Trump gave him a fuck you vote after he was called a traitor
Trump is a traitor.
Nope, Trump is a patriot...and you can go fuck yourself and your propaganda

In the future, those who voted for Trump will be exclude from working in the CIA

It shows they lack adequate intelligence and judgement

Distinguished? several years ago they wanted his resignation......he's a piece of shit and we all know it.
Brennan is an American Patriot

Forum List

Back