A woman as Trump's VP nominee would be risky (No Marjorie please. It could alienate white-male voters)

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I was reflecting on a possible choice of Marjorie Taylor as Trumps VP.
While our strongest bloc is the white vote, it is mainly the white male vote that sticks with Trump more strongly.
It would be foolish to ruin this loyalty in my opinion. by having a woman as a VP nominee.
A white male as VP nominee is proved to work for us, as was the case with Pence.

Pence will not be the nominee because Trump doesn't like him, but that is fine because there are several other strong white-male candidates such as Desantis.

While our strongest bloc is the white vote, it is mainly the white male vote that sticks with Trump more strongly.
It would be foolish to ruin this loyalty in my opinion. by having a woman as a VP nominee.
A white male as VP nominee is proved to work for us, as was the case with Pence.

Pence will not be the nominee because Trump doesn't like him, but that is fine because there are several other strong white-male candidates such as Desantis.
Would be better than the brain dead VP we have now.

Trump needs to pick a gay person, maybe a tranny.

Which REPUBLICANS in GA do you support???

Tim Scott. As a fake Conservative you can pretend to be outrage at Trump for picking a Black VP, but like the other lefty loons the rage would come from a Black man having the audacity to diverge from the Democratic Parties mandatory behavior for minorities rules.

It may be easier for you to fake all your fakeness, best lies based on truth and all that.

What the hell makes you think white male voters don't like women? If that's your thing, that's your thing, but don't imagine it's universal.

What the hell makes you think white male voters don't like women? If that's your thing, that's your thing, but don't imagine it's universal.
I'd vote for Noem or Lake for the top of the ticket. They have bigger balls than any Democrat that might be the nominee.

When do you plan on discussing how Trump can avoid losing again to Biden?

Ok but are you a Russian troll who can't vote anyway?

Odds are far better that the Russian troll is you.

Your entire persona here, is a lie.

Go back to Russia, or China. Wherever you are from go back there.

You are clearly not conservative, and you are definitely not from Georgia.

Unless you are talking about the Georgia that is south of Russia.

Forum List

Back