Trump needs a white person as his VP nominee. No Ramaswamy please

I would like to see diversity in the high offices yes. And I'm a white traditionally married Christian male. Diversity to me is a huge strength.

You are deluding yourself... after January 6, 2021... never gonna happen... believe it...
Go peacefully and patriotically to have your voices heard. That's what a president would say 2025.
You've been lied to do much you are still believing the lies

Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, but this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

His name is too exotic, if you know what I mean. White voters (including me) may feel repulsed. I cannot even pronounce Ramaswamy as we speak.

I would go with Marjorie or Desantis.

Trump won with Pence and we should go around experiment with new kinds of people being one step away from the presidency.
Ramaswamy is a Caucasian just like I assume you are, dumbass!

Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, but this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

His name is too exotic, if you know what I mean. White voters (including me) may feel repulsed. I cannot even pronounce Ramaswamy as we speak.

Trump won with Pence and we should go around experiment with new kinds of people being one step away from the presidency.
Hopefully it will be Mighty Tough Girl, but as stupid as he is, I don't think he's that stupid. His defeat in 2020 was by a landslide; 2024 would be by a tsunami.

Go peacefully and patriotically to have your voices heard. That's what a president would say 2025.
You've been lied to do much you are still believing the lies
Nope. No Sale. He did, indeed, say those words. It's the OTHER words - from him AND his conspiracy colleagues - that signify now.

The tag-line you're serving-up here is nowhere NEAR enough to shield him from what's coming in the criminal law courts. It's over.

Forget exotic...he is a Soros trojan horse.

soros (12).jpg

Nope. No Sale. He did, indeed, say those words. It's the OTHER words - from him AND his conspiracy colleagues - that signify now.

The tag-line you're serving-up here is nowhere NEAR enough to shield him from what's coming in the criminal law courts. It's over.
Simp that's exactly what Trump said. And you CONspriscy nut jobs need to wake up no Trump Russian collusion bull shit

A bunch of racists demanding that their VP candidate be of the "correct" race... how... utterly.... bigoted.

Simp that's exactly what Trump said. And you CONspriscy nut jobs need to wake up no Trump Russian collusion bull shit
I have no dog in the Russian Collusion fight... the idiot Dems got it wrong in a half-dozen ways...

That said, your ignorant, arrogant, lying, traitorous, sociopathic orange-tinted POS has enough sins of his own to answer for.

I have no dog in the Russian Collusion fight... the idiot Dems got it wrong in a half-dozen ways...

That said, your ignorant, arrogant, lying, traitorous, sociopathic orange-tinted POS has enough sins of his own to answer for.
This board a couple years ago you collusion cultist were pushing Trump Russian collusion hard. You silly fuckers even called him a Putin puppet. Now y'all claim you never pushed it. Silly bitch

This board a couple years ago you collusion cultist were pushing Trump Russian collusion hard.
Yep. A lot of folks bought into that. Me too. It was bull$hit. But Trump's actual "sins" have served to condemn him afresh.

Sins that are openly visible to all and backed by an overwhelming amount of irrefutable evidence - he screwed himself - Bigly.
You silly fuckers even called him a Putin puppet. Now y'all claim you never pushed it.
Nope. See above.
Silly bitch
You tell 'em, girly-girl... :cuckoo:

Trump is not picking Ramaswany... People are repulsed by him enough...

Trump needs someone that almost no one wants, Karie Lake is bad but she would throw his ass in jail and love the limelight, Trump doesn't share limelight.

Forum List

Back