Trump needs a white person as his VP nominee. No Ramaswamy please

Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, but this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

His name is too exotic, if you know what I mean. White voters (including me) may feel repulsed. I cannot even pronounce Ramaswamy as we speak.

I would go with Marjorie or Desantis.

Trump won with Pence and we should go around experiment with new kinds of people being one step away from the presidency.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

funny-random-pics-71.jpg

Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, but this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

His name is too exotic, if you know what I mean. White voters (including me) may feel repulsed. I cannot even pronounce Ramaswamy as we speak.

Trump won with Pence and we should go around experiment with new kinds of people being one step away from the presidency.
Nobody believes you when you post your bullshit.

You liberal Democrap poseurs are utterly unpersuasive.

Why do you care

The irony.

Biden/Dems/Liberals pick candidates based upon their DNA (skin color and gender). Examples include Terribly unqualified Kamala Harris and Ketanji Jackson Brown.

Biden announced far in advance that he would pick a woman for VP.

Notably, employment discrimination based upon race, gender, religion, etc. has been illegal in the US for 59 years, but the racist Dems like yourself are resurrecting it anyway! It's sickening.

We real Conservatives think that the DNA you were born with is irrelevant. No one has any control over it; it is nothing to be proud of or ashamed of. One can only control their behavior.

As such, Trump will pick the person who he believes is most qualified for the job, and he's already said Ramaswamy is a great guy.

Regards,
Conservative Jim from Virginia

Now why would Trump need a White vice-presidential running mate? More likely he is going to need a CELL-mate. :laughing0301:

I'm sure the Secret Service guys will "take turns" playing house - in the Big House - assuming they're still guarding him.

Now why would Trump need a White vice-presidential running mate? More likely he is going to need a CELL-mate. :laughing0301:

I'm sure the Secret Service guys will "take turns" playing house - in the Big House - assuming they're still guarding him.
The president always has a VP

You called black people "stupid negroes". And you call me racist.
View attachment 818127
You are a liar, a racist and a fraud.

And you’re beyond stupid if you think your poseur role fools anyone.

You owe me a retraction for falsely “quoting” me on something I never said.

Don’t just run away. Sack up. At least retract your false claim.

The president always has a VP
Except (a) Trump is no longer President and (b) there isn't a chance-in-hell that Trump will ever AGAIN be President.

If you idiots don't dump him soon you are going to lose in 2024 and thereby condemn us to another four years with the goddamned Dems.

Forum List

Back