A Weak POTUS caves

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
From Afghanistan to border issues and everything in between Biden is an unmitigated disaster.

He's letting the far left progressives try and dictate what they have absolutely no chance of gaining. Thank God the right controls the Senate

New York Post : Weak Joe Biden caves to loony left: Goodwin.

From Afghanistan to border issues and everything in between Biden is an unmitigated disaster.

He's letting the far left progressives try and dictate what they have absolutely no chance of gaining. Thank God the right controls the Senate

I agree with you. Ole jumpin' Joe Biden will never be a Marciano type of stalwart guy that can stand his ground on ANY issue.

I agree with you. Ole jumpin' Joe Biden will never be a Marciano type of stalwart guy that can stand his ground on ANY issue.

How does a person stand his ground on any issue when he has to ask others what the damn issue is?!

NoQuestions.jpg

Thank God for controlling the Senate?
If God is that powerful, why didn't he install trump? God my arse. It's votes fool. Grow up.

Stupid fucks.

This is BIDEN'S agenda. it's what he campaigned on .

The progressives are catering to HIM...the "moderates" (Mancin and Sinema) are fighting him

Forum List

Back