A vote for Joe Biden for 2024 will destroy what is left of this country. If you dont like the U.S. vote for Joe.

Maybe libs will wake up when Joe gets us into another worthless war and all Joe's imported friends start taking their "fair" share. Rich neighborhoods round here are seeing crimes that never happened before
Same here. We’ve had car break-ins, and a squatter.

And now when I go out in the evening, I have friends pick me up. It’s too risky to come home after dark alone.

I’ve lived here for more than 20 years, and there’s never been a problem until now.

You’ve confused me with Donald Trump.

Trump didn’t even have the courtesy to wipe his chin.

Show me a single instance where anyone in the Trump family had a Treasury Department Suspicious Activity Report filed against them.

The Biden family has had over 150 of them filed against them.

https://www.moneylaundering.com/new...iden-sars-escalates-showdown-set-for-tuesday/

Dude, you're every bit as much of a retard as Moonglow. How do you folks even manage to breathe on your own without someone pushing on your chest?

:laughing0301:

Show me a single instance where anyone in the Trump family had a Treasury Department Suspicious Activity Report filed against them.

The Biden family has had over 150 of them filed against them.

https://www.moneylaundering.com/new...iden-sars-escalates-showdown-set-for-tuesday/

Dude, you're every bit as much of a retard as Moonglow. How do you folks even manage to breathe on your own without someone pushing on your chest?

:laughing0301:

Very hard to hear you over the sound of Trump publicly blowing Xi, speak up.

You had a biological weapons attack from China and you blamed your own President?

You must really like the taste of Xi Jinping's semen, bro.

DEMs funded the creation. Were happy to spread it and kill the Country. All to steal back WH power.

Last edited:
DEMs funded the creatio. Were happy to spread it and kill the Country. All to steal back WH power.
I’m not sure what a creatio is, but Dems definitely funded the development of the virus, and then were glad to use it to push forward the unnecessary need for a mail-in ballot scheme, and, as you say, steal the election. And look at the price we are paying for it.

Do you recall the unused naval vessels sent to NY? Do you recall Cuomo sending COVID INFECTED PEOPLE TO OLD FOLKS HOMES?

The old people died.

Do you recall Trump providing ventilators…then they said ventilators are actually bad?

Do you recall Biden and Harris saying they will never take the vaccine?

Do you recall Fauci claiming masks do not work?

All you recall are refrigerated morgue trucks?

Go get your 25th booster! Why did you stop getting boosted? Are you trying to kill Grandma like Cuomo did?

the stunted peiriced neck-tattood fork wont hear it on CNN as he loads the dishwasher and cleans toilets at Starbucks.

I have never been so well off or comfortable as I am now. Back when Trump was running things everything was in the crapper. People were dying from Covid. Places were shut down. He was telling us to inject disinfectant. Millions were out of work. The deficit was growing by 30% prior to covid. Trump tried to destroy democracy and steal an election.

All that shit is gone and we live in a country of plenty of toilet paper to wipe our asses, record home equity, record stock market, record small business start ups, record wages, record insured populous, and record after record when it comes to prosperity.

All the GOP wants to do is fight for lower wages for the riff raff and higher tax cuts for the wealthy. That is as unAmerican as Russian Caviar.

Pack of lies.

Each time trump runs he suggests he’s going to tax the rich. The only rich people he taxed in his tax bill were in blue states. Swing states he lost In 2016 like Michigan.
Imagine how much destruction this country could have avoided if these people, and those they choose to represent them, were more adept at communicating, collaborating and innovating with those who don't think just like they do.

Kind of like the way the Constitution was created.

But no, they've been told their representatives keep getting ripped off, and so they no longer allow collaboration and innovation.

Maybe they should just get better at it.

Forum List

Back