A vote for Joe Biden for 2024 will destroy what is left of this country. If you dont like the U.S. vote for Joe.

I have never been so well off or comfortable as I am now. Back when Trump was running things everything was in the crapper. People were dying from Covid. Places were shut down. He was telling us to inject disinfectant. Millions were out of work. The deficit was growing by 30% prior to covid. Trump tried to destroy democracy and steal an election.

All that shit is gone and we live in a country of plenty of toilet paper to wipe our asses, record home equity, record stock market, record small business start ups, record wages, record insured populous, and record after record when it comes to prosperity.

All the GOP wants to do is fight for lower wages for the riff raff and higher tax cuts for the wealthy. That is as unAmerican as Russian Caviar.
You're telling me

Why I remember when Trump was President. there I was, crawling around on the street dying, sick as a dog from Covid, when all of a sudden this angelic being came by to help and asked, "Did you get the vaccine?" "No", I said. "Ok then", said the voice, "You deserve to die!!" and walked off.

Just think, had they forced me into a Cuomo type hospital with rampant Covid deaths all around and given a vaccine that causes myocarditis, I would have died.

Only Biden saved me from the Trump vaccine.

Well, he did restart the GOF funding, whether that is good or bad is up to you.

This might come as a shock to you, but no President has ever known what every unelected bureaucrat in his administration is doing. And it wasn't Trump who restarted GOF research, it was Fauci. It was also Trump and Republicans in Congress who were trying to get it halted, then it was restarted during the Biden administration.

https://www.science.org/content/article/nih-restarts-bat-virus-grant-suspended-3-years-ago-trump

But Orange Man bad, right?

This might come as a shock to you, but no President has ever known what every unelected bureaucrat in his administration is doing. And it wasn't Trump who restarted GOF research, it was Fauci. It was also Trump and Republicans in Congress who were trying to get it halted, then it was restarted during the Biden administration.

https://www.science.org/content/article/nih-restarts-bat-virus-grant-suspended-3-years-ago-trump

But Orange Man bad, right?

So, Trump tried to stop it after he restarted it.

Again, whether that makes him good or bad is all up to you.

So, Trump tried to stop it after he restarted it.

Again, whether that makes him good or bad is all up to you.

Trump has nothing to do with it. It was the NIH and other U.S. health officials for funding going to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. All a President can do is trust the so-called experts that work in his administration. So-called "experts" like Fauci, who caused most all of the damage to this country, as well as unelected bureaucrats making decisions behind the President's back.

Fauci misled Trump administration on gain-of-function research in Wuhan, book claims

Now if you really believe some unknown, untested third-party candidate could do better, good ahead and vote for them. But they're going to have the same problem, I guarantee that.

Biden's spending does not mean that the laws are being enforced, nor does it mean the military is high quality. The biggest part of Biden's spending is going toward bullshit.

View attachment 928479

View attachment 928480
Bwahahahahaha. We went from the strongest military ever in your mind to weak in 3 years with increased spending because “Joe”? Do you know how retarded you sound? BIDEN DOESNT DETERMINE THE SPENDING. It is congress… and the republicans have been in place for the last 2 years. I think you need to see someone for your Biden Derangement Syndrome. lol. You have it bad.

Pack of lies.
Nope. No lies. I wiped my ass with toilet paper without driving all over town this morning. Under Trump I had to punch an old lady and steal her’s at Dollar General. Im not proud but I needed that TP more than her since I like Tacos.

You're telling me

Why I remember when Trump was President. there I was, crawling around on the street dying, sick as a dog from Covid, when all of a sudden this angelic being came by to help and asked, "Did you get the vaccine?" "No", I said. "Ok then", said the voice, "You deserve to die!!" and walked off.

Just think, had they forced me into a Cuomo type hospital with rampant Covid deaths all around and given a vaccine that causes myocarditis, I would have died.

Only Biden saved me from the Trump vaccine.
If you own a home you are wealthier than you have ever been. Do you own that nursing home you stay at? If so, you are one happy person.

So? Trump wasn't even sworn in until January of 2017.

But Orange Man still bad, right?

Do you realize December is after January?

Yes he was bad for lifting the ban on funding.

Trump has nothing to do with it. It was the NIH and other U.S. health officials for funding going to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. All a President can do is trust the so-called experts that work in his administration. So-called "experts" like Fauci, who caused most all of the damage to this country, as well as unelected bureaucrats making decisions behind the President's back.

Fauci misled Trump administration on gain-of-function research in Wuhan, book claims

Now if you really believe some unknown, untested third-party candidate could do better, good ahead and vote for them. But they're going to have the same problem, I guarantee that.

GiGI ignores the micro-manage aspect as he feeds his TDS and closeted Obiden love.//

Forum List

Back