“A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for war,” says Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Vote for Hillary Clinton Is
Breitbart ^ | 10/14/16 |

Stein also noted that under a President Hillary Clinton, the U.S. could “very quickly slide into nuclear war.”

Stein elaborated, telling CSPAN:

“It is now Hillary Clinton that wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria by calling for a no fly zone. We have 2000 nuclear missiles on hairtrigger alert. They are saying we are closer to a nuclear war than we have ever been. Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria… On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary’s policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia. He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.”

“I sure won’t sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won’t sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected,” Stein added. “We have another choice other than these two candidates who are both promoting lethal policies.

Stein and her party have criticized, what Stein has described as, Washington’s “uniparty” that is “hostile” to the goals of liberal progressives

The never Trump's on this forum would rather go to war than vote for the Don.
That's immoral in itself.
Look around the world at what war does to a society.
"Hey but I didn't vote for that immoral Trump guy."

Forum List

Back