A victory for Virginia women, "personhood" bill defeated

So the thousands of women that never got past their deaths in an abortion means nothing to you??

If anyone is anti women it would be YOU! So selfish and cold!

I concur, of course. Men who support abortion arent thinking about women. They are thinking about avoiding the responsibility for their own actions by pushing a woman into killing a child they created rather than stepping up and doing the mature act of taking responsibility for her and the child.

wow that's some pretty blatant generalization there.

Is it really?,what kind of man or women would want to kill their own child,if not for convenience?

So the thousands of women that never got past their deaths in an abortion means nothing to you??

I concur, of course. Men who support abortion arent thinking about women. They are thinking about avoiding the responsibility for their own actions by pushing a woman into killing a child they created rather than stepping up and doing the mature act of taking responsibility for her and the child.

wow that's some pretty blatant generalization there.

And absolutely true.

Often, it's even more obnoxious..they aren't just thinking about avoiding their own responsibility, they're desperate to HIDE their own behavior behind a veil of contraceptives and abortions. Girls who get aborted slide under the radar, and abuse of all sorts can continue indefinitely. Abortion and contraception are tools of the trade for pimps and other abusers.

And their planned abortion is none of your business.

I'm sorry but it very much is our business. We have a moral and social obligation to protect the lives of the innocent. Otherwise the blood of the innocent is not only on the abandoning parents, but on our hands as well.
Wow, but no innocent blood on hands for supporting the Iraq invasion?
Just collateral damages?

you couldn't get farther off topic could you?

Then Sen. Thomas K. Norment Jr., R-James City, the Republican leader of the Senate, rose to support the motion, saying that the issues raised by the bill are more complex and far-reaching than previously thought and merit further study.
Translation: ‘this lawsuit provoking “legislation” backfired on republicans, time to run for political cover.’

If a libtard had a brain they would have it out and playing with it. I think it is totally satan's influence when tree huggers will do anything to save some plants or animals and then it's ok to murder unborn babies. Idiots.

You claim a make-believe, non-existent entity is ‘influencing’ people and you call others idiots?

I laugh because they say getting a sonogram is invasive .

You’re a conservative, you laugh because you approve of violating the right to privacy.

States are going to exercise their Constitutional rights.
Only to the extent they don’t violate their citizens’ Constitutional rights.

And their planned abortion is none of your business.

I'm sorry but it very much is our business. We have a moral and social obligation to protect the lives of the innocent. Otherwise the blood of the innocent is not only on the abandoning parents, but on our hands as well.
Just collateral damages?

The world is full of tragedies,injustices and cruelty,why elect to add to it?

Abortion wars: Virginia retreats on invasive probe in ultrasound bill (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Check out these women from the Christian Science Monitor website video. Do these look like crazy deranged wild lesbians who want to murder children?

Republicans didn't say they will end the bill, only defer it until next year. When, they hope, we have a Republican president and can pass their extreme "anti women" agenda. Hope these women understand that. I think they probably do.

Republicans only want to get the kid born as punishment for those women for having sex and you know it. They don't care about women or those kids. They just like to "bully". Not something that can be denied.

How deliberately killing infants is the same as collateral damage in war, I don't know.

But that's the way the progressives think. Babies are the enemy. Destroy them before they take something you want!

Abortion wars: Virginia retreats on invasive probe in ultrasound bill (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Check out these women from the Christian Science Monitor website video. Do these look like crazy deranged wild lesbians who want to murder children?

Republicans didn't say they will end the bill, only defer it until next year. When, they hope, we have a Republican president and can pass their extreme "anti women" agenda. Hope these women understand that. I think they probably do.

Republicans only want to get the kid born as punishment for those women for having sex and you know it. They don't care about women or those kids. They just like to "bully". Not something that can be denied.

Only progressives see babies as "punishment", I'm afraid.

In a stunning turn of events, the Virginia Senate has voted 24-14 to scuttle a bill that would have given fertilized eggs the same legal rights as people.

Sen. Richard L. Saslaw, D-Fairfax, proposed that House Bill 1, which had passed the Senate Education and Health Committee earlier today on an 8-7 party line vote, be sent back to the committee and carried over to the 2013 legislative session for further discussion and deliberation.

Then Sen. Thomas K. Norment Jr., R-James City, the Republican leader of the Senate, rose to support the motion, saying that the issues raised by the bill are more complex and far-reaching than previously thought and merit further study.

The vote effectively kills the bill for the year.

UPDATE: State Senate scuttles 'personhood' bill | GoDanRiver.com
I see you omitted REPUBLICAN SENATE.

I'm sorry this will ruin rdeans day, and your ability to say something negative.

Do you even try to respect the belief's of others? That's a serious question

Oh yea? How many are you taking care of?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

An egg is not a chicken.
You're full of shit.

Oh yea? How many are you taking care of?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Are you really suggesting that some women only have an option of either someone else raising their kid or having an abortion? There is no room for birth control or just raising your "mistake" on your own, either one?

Though of course that has no more relevance to this topic than another idiot's insistence that if I didn't adopt Chinese babies, I had no right to opine about the infanticide/child murder crisis in that country.

Just collateral damages?

you couldn't get farther off topic could you?

Guilt for the blood of the unborn but not for the blood of the born on your hands if you supported the Iraq invasion?

That has what to do with this?

Oh, that's right, not a thing. "Look there's Elvis!"

In a stunning turn of events, the Virginia Senate has voted 24-14 to scuttle a bill that would have given fertilized eggs the same legal rights as people.

Sen. Richard L. Saslaw, D-Fairfax, proposed that House Bill 1, which had passed the Senate Education and Health Committee earlier today on an 8-7 party line vote, be sent back to the committee and carried over to the 2013 legislative session for further discussion and deliberation.

The vote effectively kills the bill for the year.

UPDATE: State Senate scuttles 'personhood' bill | GoDanRiver.com

This is how sick, mengala sick, the liberal mind is, it's a victory that women can abort their baby without seeing that they carry the most precious gift, a baby.

LOL whats wrong with you?? Ok lets just say its so,but in your mind,killing the kid somhow make it ok out of spite? Or a way to deprive a republican his joy??

Forum List

Back