A ‘Vasectomy Revolution’ Threatens to Plunge America into a Population Crisis

330 million is enough. A slowly declining population isn’t the disaster some make it out to be. It’s actually a symptom of a prosperous, advanced society.

It’s nations like Japan that are intensely homogeneous and anti-immigration that are in trouble from declining birth rates.

Good luck when you're old enough that YOU need a nurse.

...not enough people with a passion for elder welfare. They’re the group that *really* needs attention.

By the time you are in that group there might not be many people around to wipe your ass.

By the time you are in that group there might not be many people around to wipe your ass.
6C68D339-CC14-46B1-AE47-89A9D7BF4FAC.jpeg

Vasectomies are reversible. Not only that but the vast, vast VAST, majority of white men regardless of educational level are preserving their sperm just in case.

Minority women will have abortions. Legal, illegal, they always have. But, black and Hispanic men kill one another to a remarkable degree. To combat the propensity for black murder, the men have babies by more than one woman. Oddly, they kill the children too.

Climate change is a total Hoax.
What kind of crazy fantasyland do you live in?! Is it chemically induced?

Where is it written our population needs to be the same or growing? We have 330 million people in this country. Didn't we do just fine with 300 million, 280 million, 250 million? Some would argue that we actually did much better.

IMO we have too many people in this country already. We don't need anymore.
What happens to our economy if we go from 330 million down to 250?

What happens to our economy if we go from 330 million down to 250?

Decline in services, infrastructure, national security, food production, healthcare and a permanent recession. Just imagine the economy going right down the toilet as the country crumbles around a few old people unable to care for themselves.

I was being facetious. There will always be immigrants. America is in no danger. The demographic crisis is so much “sky is falling” alarmism

I was being facetious. There will always be immigrants. ...

Isn't that what half this forum is always bitching about? Hell, brokeloser has got to be running out of hair to pull out of his head over it.

Isn't that what half this forum is always bitching about? Hell, brokeloser has got to be running out of hair to pull out of his head over it.
I’ve never had a problem with immigrants. Everyone in this country is descended from immigrants except the native Americans

Nothing? Does GDP go up or down? Does the value of the Dollar get effected? How is our position as the world super power impacted by a shrinking nation?

We were a wold power with decent GDP ( and probably better) when we did have 250 million people.

Getting snipped is a great excuse for sitting on your ass all weekend drinking beer and watching baseball!! The little lady will wait on you hand and foot! Of course, I am no longer married, so I actually like to go out and do stuff on the weekends now that I value my life again.

Forum List

Back