A ‘Vasectomy Revolution’ Threatens to Plunge America into a Population Crisis

As long as it's voluntary I don't have a problem with it. Mutilating confused boys without parental permission is a different story.

Maybe they can pull themselves up by their bootstraps like China did. Make us some products we want to buy at a price lower than China is selling it at now.
So you want people to work for a wage they can't survive on. Why?

No wonder he's so incoherent.

My fear isn't of the modern world. It's nuts and I just navigate around it. My fear is for the poor, innocent, young victims of all those pedos in your camp. I just think it would be better for kids to learn how to fish, grow a garden, hunt, and build a tree house, etc., than to deal with the trauma of seeing a man dressed as a woman showing his junk and/or dealing with the emotional side effects of being raped by a Demwit.

Wow, um how to unpack this bit of DryDrunk crazy...

I thought what I wrote was pretty clear, but if you can point out the parts you didn't understand, I can try to use smaller words.

It seems like you can't navigate the world if you want to live in a wilderness and hope your imaginary sky friend is going to smite us.

Frankly, the only Pedos I've ever known of have been Catholic Clergy... all claiming they were doing the will of God.

Not sure why teaching kids how to be cruel to animals is a virtue, exactly, but that's on you.

It seems like you can't navigate the world if you want to live in a wilderness and hope your imaginary sky friend is going to smite us.

Frankly, the only Pedos I've ever known of have been Catholic Clergy... all claiming they were doing the will of God.

Not sure why teaching kids how to be cruel to animals is a virtue, exactly, but that's on you.
Avoiding the inner-city cesspools with their multicultural crime and sexually deviant, green-haired perverts while seeking a cleaner atmosphere in a rural or wilderness setting IS navigating the world. Do you know what the word "navigate" even means?

Yes ... there are many "religionists" pretending to be "men of God" who've used their position and influence to take advantage of kids. There's a special place in hell for them. But Pedo Joe doesn't even try to hide it. Lots of pictures of him sniffing little girls and kissing little boys on the lips. Yes ... that's creepy. And his daughter confirmed his sexual fantasies in her diary.

When's the last time you had a hamburger? Or ... if you're one of those nutcase vegans -- when's the last time you murdered a plant for dinner?

Avoiding the inner-city cesspools with their multicultural crime and sexually deviant, green-haired perverts while seeking a cleaner atmosphere in a rural or wilderness setting IS navigating the world. Do you know what the word "navigate" even means?

Sure I do. You seem to think it means "Avoiding people who are different than me because I can't deal, so I will go to bed tonight praying for my merciful sky pixie to smite them." That's going to be a log wait for a train that never comes.

Yes ... there are many "religionists" pretending to be "men of God" who've used their position and influence to take advantage of kids. There's a special place in hell for them. But Pedo Joe doesn't even try to hide it. Lots of pictures of him sniffing little girls and kissing little boys on the lips. Yes ... that's creepy. And his daughter confirmed his sexual fantasies in her diary.

Yes, I'm sure you believe the fake diary and the fake laptop and all the photoshopped pictures that even Fox News won't show you. And you think Trump really won the election. And the Garden of Eden was a real thing.

When's the last time you had a hamburger? Or ... if you're one of those nutcase vegans -- when's the last time you murdered a plant for dinner?

Oh, no, I'm not.. but I don't take any enjoyment in murdering an animal for fun. I leave the processing of meat to the professionals.

="JoeB131, post: 31847080, member: 31057"]
Sure I do. You seem to think it means "Avoiding people who are different than me because I can't deal, so I will go to bed tonight praying for my merciful sky pixie to smite them." That's going to be a log wait for a train that never comes.
It's wise to avoid the cesspools. Lots of disease and desperate people looking for a quick buck and a quick fix. Insane asylums never interested me much.

Yes, I'm sure you believe the fake diary and the fake laptop and all the photoshopped pictures that even Fox News won't show you. And you think Trump really won the election. And the Garden of Eden was a real thing.
If it had been Trump's laptop and diary ... they'd be super duper real. But since they belong to the family of your god ... they're fake. How did I know you'd have such a silly outlook.

Oh, no, I'm not.. but I don't take any enjoyment in murdering an animal for fun. I leave the processing of meat to the professionals.
So "torturing animals" is okay as long as a "professional" does it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A ‘Vasectomy Revolution’ Threatens to Plunge America into a Population Crisis

Such “crises” have already been noted in China and Russia. China’s “one child” per couple rule is given primary credit for that country’s lower birth rate, but other elements are also involved. As for Russia, high rates of alcoholism and economic hardship cause women to feel less than encouraged to have children. Russia's total fertility rate is low at 1.6 births per woman. This number represents a 2019 report on the number of children each Russian woman has during her lifetime. Coupled with the deaths of so many of Russia’s young men fighting in Putin’s idiotic attempt to annex the Ukraine, he’s crippled his country’s armed services’ recruitment base for generations.

“When America’s Supreme Court overturned the historic Roe vs Wade ruling that made abortion a federally protected right, it triggered a fierce debate over women’s freedom – and led to a total ban on the procedure in 13 states.”

“Campaigners on both sides had predicted precisely such an outcome, but there was another unexpected side effect. America is now undergoing what urologist Esgar Guarín, of the SimpleVas clinic in Iowa, dubs a ‘vasectomy revolution’.”

The vast majority of men choosing a vasectomy possess an above average level of sophistication.... enlightened young men and women cannot help but realize it would be the ultimate cruelty to saddle a child with the bleak future all living creatures on this planet face, ...

"Sophistication"? "Enlightened"?
????????????????????????????????

Where is it written our population needs to be the same or growing? We have 330 million people in this country. Didn't we do just fine with 300 million, 280 million, 250 million? Some would argue that we actually did much better.

IMO we have too many people in this country already. We don't need anymore.

Myopic idiocy.

Why wouldn't you? Aren't you a nurse?
330 million is enough. A slowly declining population isn’t the disaster some make it out to be. It’s actually a symptom of a prosperous, advanced society.

It’s nations like Japan that are intensely homogeneous and anti-immigration that are in trouble from declining birth rates.

Aren't you a nurse?
There’s a reason I work in geriatrics. I’m not great with kids. Not everyone has to be.

Frankly, there’s an over-abundance of people focused on child welfare and not enough people with a passion for elder welfare. They’re the group that *really* needs attention.

Forum List

Back