BREAKING: Atlanta PD release arial view of massive Antifa column that attacked police facility with SPLC support this weekend

And the kicker? 95% of them aren't even from Georgia. Or America.
They had to call in 8 consulates because of the foreign citizen arrests for Terrorism Charges... This is going to be a huge international incident for terrorism imported by SPLC... I see major criminal charges coming down the pipe for the SPLC and ANTIFA..

Last edited:
They had to call in 8 consulates because of the foreign citizen arrests for Terrorism Charges... This is going to be a huge international incident for terrorism imported by SPLC... I see major criminal charges coming down the pipe for the SPLC and ANTIFA..
I don't.

I see Merrick Garland's bank account suddenly swelling because of deposits from Soros.

th

It's certainly the end of the SPLC as a terrorist "authority"

Dees will get a lot more speaking fees, not fewer; his celebrity status among commies and Democrats just skyrocketed. College student activity committees everywhere will be forking over many thousands of dollars into their pockets.

lol oh wait, ole Morris got fired from his own mostly white clubhouse. lol

A letter signed by about two dozen employees — and sent to management and the board of directors before news broke of Dees’ firing — said they were concerned that internal “allegations of mistreatment, sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism threaten the moral authority of this organization and our integrity along with it.”

The old con artist got tossed out by the other con artists he mentored. lol hilarious.

Last edited:
I didn't think Morris Dees was involved with the SPLC anymore.

He's still active, as an 'anti-gun lobbyist' now. I can't find where he retired.

latest I can find on him.

He's still raking in those student activity fees, though. I got this from the Google search page, but the link goes to an article from 2015 ,,,, weird

Feb 24, 2023 — Civil rights pioneer Morris Dees, founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center, spoke at the University of Virginia School of Law on Feb. 24.

Lawyers of course love him no end; he invented an industry for them to cash in on.

Look at all of them. This was a big money backed attack on the police. Who brought these criminals in?

Down here in Florida if any looters or rioters start burning stuff, we law abiding citizens can have open season on them, maybe other states should adopt that practice to stop these HOME GROWN TERRORISTS before they get uppity. And of course Law Abiding Citizens follow the law while Marxists/Democrats always break the law.

Liberal Hunting.png

Forum List

Back