A unique golfing experience

I worked in an office a few years ago where after night shift (0730 finish) the blokes would go off and play a round of golf and have a glass of port at every hole. They used to finish up pretty drunk. Imagine them doing that on this one! :lol:

It's a nutty idea but it looks like fun - watch out for the wombats though!!!

that is the only way I play golf! lol
I played when I was pregnant, it was the worst game I ever played.:)

that is the only way I play golf! lol
I played when I was pregnant, it was the worst game I ever played.:)

Your balance was off??? :D

I've been out for a hit a couple of times but I'm not much good at it, I think I kept rushing for the 19th a bit too often :redface:
no drinking!:razz:
I was only five months along, so not real big yet.
and the best thing I learned from golf glass last spring is when you are driving place your arms like you are craddling two water ballons and always keep your head down.

I may have to revive the dormant golf skills, such as they were. Not that I'm intending to go across the Nullarbor but it might be a good networking opportunity.

I just need to be sure I don't do any damage out there.

damage :+
the funniest thing for me during golf class, was every time are teacher would tell us not to aim for the tracker picking up the golf balls at the driving rage I would always manage to hit the cage or come close. lol
I like golf but it is expensive.
Here we have some of the best city cources you can find which makes the cost alittle better and you still get to golf a good cource.

Last edited:
Some places here, in the outback in particular, there are no actual greens because there's no grass. They call them "scrapes" and they can be all sorts of materials, dirt, a bit of bitumen, gravel and so on. But apparently everyone has a really good time on them.

Coober Pedy - - Opal Capital of The World

I have never ceased to be amazed at the Australian ability to make the best, make good out of anything.

Don't quote me on that though, my wife will have a feild day.

Forum List

Back