A true Zionist Haj to both Jerusalem and Mecca: we invite you all to join us

the other bloke...you mean wolfgang pauli ??

the jewish........I tihink...........guy who discovered quantum physics and it drove him so crazy he sought refuge and analysys with the wonder full Jung?

I love Jung and his collective unconscious; his cross cultural insights tho he was an anti semite and a racist, too.

if jung is right about the tribal psyche then deep down arab and jews must share it
and that's the quelle.......the source we will tap into with our scheherezade 7 veiled dances

when I was in Iran, in the Shah's time, i saw many very very sexy see through diaphenous burkas...
chadours they call them in Iran.....
far sexier with the burkas on than their ghastly wetsern clothes underneath!!

because I am a lazy idle worshipper and an admirer of the buddha and his belly

and the wonderful islamic sufi whirling dervishes of Rumi

i promise my well endowed belly and its whirling will not disappoint you!!

I'm not aware of any evidence that Jung was an anti-semite.

Interestingly though, he did have this to say:

We do not know whether Hitler is going to found a new Islam.
He is already on the way; he is like Mohammed. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with wild god. That can be the historic future.
angel did you watch the BBC doc on Hitler last night? 1st of 3 and very good.
loads of early speeches and christian priests and crowds clearly worshipping him as a god

I'm totally ignorant of any connection with islam but he did borrow the swastika and aryans from india

if you were in india now you would see swastikas everywhere, especially on Diwali
when they paint them on floors, roads, absolutely all over the place

but they dont do it in the west because they are aware it aint kosher!!!

Mamzer dear----are you sure that adolf abu ali got his little geometric design from INDIA? Just because they use it does not mean he got it from them-----have you ever heard of PARALLEL EVOLUTION (as in the eye of the squid?) ------in reference to adolf abu ali-----since my mom was a teenager in the 1930s, I asked her specific questions about him and what people thought of him-----she told me what you saw-----which showed up in the movie theatres in NEWS FOOTAGE. As to ARYAN from india------I think he got it from IRAN. Even his best music man was focused on ANCIENT PERSIA and----some zoroastrians----who were there in Iran----not yet in bombay---uhm MUMBAI or whatever.
Jews already despised adolf abu ali----by the mid30s but that was an ethnic thing----almost like a learned taste or distaste -----like LOX or Pickled herring. In hindu inlay designs------the star of david pops out all over the place -----its just geometric forms ----lines---triangles----etc

most importantly---SNOW FLAKES are little stars of david------or have been since david knocked Goliath off the hill. Remember when you were a kid and could SEE the little star on your wooly glove? that's called ACCOMODATION allah takes it away with age

Down to business about the HAJJ we need a SYMBOL for flags and greeting cards and stationary----lets avoid that----swatsTIKA thingy I do
not particularly go for crescents -------I have no artistic talent or taste.

how about a song

Last edited:

We do not know whether Hitler is going to found a new Islam. He is already on the way; he is like Mohammed. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with wild god. That can be the historic future.
angel did you watch the BBC doc on Hitler last night?

loads of early speeches and christian priests and crowds clearly worshipping him as a god

I'm totally ignorant of any connection with islam but he did borrow the swastika and aryans from india

if you were in india now you would see swastikas everywhere

I watched parts of it - if it was the one regarding his 'charisma'. I am always astonished when I see those films, whilst I appreciate there is more to the charismatic type of leader than is obvioius when taken out of context, whenever I see films of him he just seems like such a massive humungous jerk it almost makes me laugh - but of course one can't laugh becuase of what he actually managed to achieve. He was quite fond of Islam in the sense that he found it more macho and therefore potentially more useful than wishy washy turn the other cheek stuff. I watched a film I'd never heard of before the other night - Valkyrie - about the few Nazi officers who attempted to assassinate Hitler - Tom Cruise was the protagonist Stauffenberg - not very fond of Cruise at all but he did a less is more good job of this role.
i agree..i find hitler and his ridiculous moustache so charlie chaplin like i can't take him seriously at first

but after a few speeches which my german is good enough to understand directly, that wore off pretty damned quick

aint we daft here; one minute pussy riot fiction; the next deadly serious

and i like karl popper and agree with him re tolerance and much else besides!

He is already on the way; he is like Mohammed. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with wild god. That can be the historic future.

if you were in india now you would see swastikas everywhere, especially on Diwali

Mamzer dear----are you sure that adolf abu ali got his little geometric design from INDIA? Just because they use it does not mean he got it from them-----have you ever heard of PARALLEL EVOLUTION (as in the eye of the squid?) ------in reference to adolf abu ali-----since my mom was a teenager in the 1930s, I asked her specific questions about him and what people thought of him-----she told me what you saw-----which showed up in the movie theatres in NEWS FOOTAGE. As to ARYAN from india------I think he got it from IRAN. Even his best music man was focused on ANCIENT PERSIA and----some zoroastrians----who were there in Iran----not yet in bombay---uhm MUMBAI or whatever.
Jews already despised adolf abu ali----by the mid30s but that was an ethnic thing----almost like a learned taste or distaste -----like LOX or Pickled herring. In hindu inlay designs------the star of david pops out all over the place -----its just geometric forms ----lines---triangles----etc

most importantly---SNOW FLAKES are little stars of david------or have been since david knocked Goliath off the hill. Remember when you were a kid and could SEE the little star on your wooly glove? that's called ACCOMODATION allah takes it away with age

Down to business about the HAJJ we need a SYMBOL for flags and greeting cards and stationary----lets avoid that----swatsTIKA thingy I do

how about a song
have you ever seen a book called chaos and looked at the photos there?

yiou really see the 6 pointed star as straight line representaion of the heart of creation

yes Iranians are aryan and the swastika could have been theirs; i really dont know
i only know its a sanskrit word and totally spiritual in meaning...not tribal at all

i did encounter admiration for hitler in iran and the aryan super race thing
but never in india or pakistan either

how about a song

I had heard it came from India, Irose, but here is a pic of necklace from 'first millenium BC' Iran:

File:Swastika iran.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rosie said:

Down to business about the HAJJ we need a SYMBOL for flags and greeting cards and stationary----lets avoid that----swatsTIKA thingy I do not particularly go for crescents ------

I have no artistic talent or taste.

me neither..............roudy has..........could we ask him??

how about a song

hhhhmmmmmm
lyrix...now there's a challenge and a half!!!

how about a song

I had heard it came from India, Irose, but here is a pic of necklace from 'first millenium BC' Iran:

in india you get it both clockwise like hitler and that necklace

but much more often in india it is anti clockwise

Rosie have you told your hubby about your new MAMZER

when we all go to liberated Yemen after Mecca, he aint gonna throw me to the hutees in darkest Sanaa, is he??

or is he cool and enjoying the show??

Rosie have you told your hubby about your new MAMZER

when we all go to liberated Yemen after Mecca, he aint gonna throw me to the hutees in darkest Sanaa, is he??

or is he cool and enjoying the show??

mamzer dear-----hubby has no sense of humor in relation to-------uhm
the "KUS" and he might consider my having a mamzer-----something
related to a "KUS" comment common among arabic speaking people.
Our mamzer relationship must remain in cyberspace where he cannot access
it. Now that I think about it-----while my dad had vary opened mind
regarding "kus" comments ----(uhm ---but not in arabic) ----he would
never consider tolerating one with ME in it

oh MECCA? nevah-----hubby would never set foot in a mosque even in Boston-----MECCA? nevah!!!!!!! not yemen either -----not even for old time's sake

how about a song

How about this for a starter? Or do you think it might give us away????

I don’t know but I been told
Rose and Kvetchy are real bold
Hoss is tough so’s Roudy too
We’re gonna Haaj and so are you

One, two, three, four

Snow white burqas on our bods
Liberating Mecca what are the odds
Roudys hairdryers got our backs
But Kvetchies belly aint been waxed

One, two, three, four

Last edited:

how about a song

Hoss is tough so’s Rowdy too

One two three four

Rowdys hairdryers got our backs

One two three four
angel you're a genius!

superbo!!!

Rosie, Angel and the Roudy haajis:

There's a very obvious symbol we could adopt

a horizontal crescent moon with a star of david on top instead of the boring old muslim star

can our talented Roudy please create this for us???

3 of these would make a great bikini for our pussy riot costumes!

and i could have one in my belly button hole

i suggest in jerusalem, we start up dressed in top hat and curls
like ultra orthodox jews with a burka underneath

then off comes the burka slowly seductively but tastefully

followed by 7 increasingly alluring veils with hebrew seders in arabic
and koranic verses in hebrew printed on them...the best of the koran, not the worst

we dont want to offend anyone, do we now??

finally revealing our special bikinis of pan semitic inter faith unity
but still with the top hat and curls intact!!!

we could dance to that beautiful israeli national anthem Ha Tikva...the hope
or that lovely zionist song Jerusalem Shel Zahav..city of gold.

and angels song and words of course as we build up to the climax

we must of course trademark our pan semitic symbol
and get squillions of shekels in royalties as the world adopts it!!
we can sell bikinis, t-shirts, condoms for the haredis with our emblem
saving israel a fortune from having to support the parasites' so many kids!

in mecca, we should be devotees of the female form of Allah known as Allat
and believed to be part of prophet Mo's original formula for his new religion
before he so sadly changed it

I'm thinking about the choreography
but sweetie is kvetching at me to come back to bed
so more later

I need a perfect dose of angel insomnia!!

Last edited:
I think Roudy should pound kvetch's asshole, we all know you both want to.

Rosie, Angel and the Roudy haajis:

There's a very obvious symbol we could adopt

a horizontal crescent moon with a star of david on top instead of the boring old muslim star

can our talented Roudy please create this for us???

3 of these would make a great bikini for our pussy riot costumes!

and i could have one in my belly button hole

i suggest in jerusalem, we start up dressed in top hat and curls
like ultra orthodox jews with a burka underneath

then off comes the burka slowly seductively but tastefully

followed by 7 increasingly alluring veils with hebrew seders in arabic
and koranic verses in hebrew printed on them...the best of the koran, not the worst

we dont want to offend anyone, do we now??

finally revealing our special bikinis of pan semitic inter faith unity
but still with the top hat and curls intact!!!

we could dance to that beautiful israeli national anthem Ha Tikva...the hope
or that lovely zionist song Jerusalem Shel Zahav..city of gold.

and angels song and words of course as we build up to the climax

we must of course trademark our pan semitic symbol
and get squillions of shekels in royalties as the world adopts it!!
we can sell bikinis, t-shirts, condoms for the haredis with our emblem
saving israel a fortune from having to support the parasites' so many kids!

in mecca, we should be devotees of the female form of Allah known as Allat
and believed to be part of prophet Mo's original formula for his new religion
before he so sadly changed it

I'm thinking about the choreography
but sweetie is kvetching at me to come back to bed
so more later

I need a perfect dose of angel insomnia!!

Isn't there a danger we might be just a tad conspicuous?
And how are we going to liberate Meccie if we are immediately done for shirk by the meccie pooooooolice?
Otherwise its all good.
Foolproof, actually.
I'm sure
ish

Last edited:

how about a song

One two three four

One two three four
angel you're a genius!

superbo!!!

Oh you are too, too, toooooooooo kind, Kvetchie, you really are.
In all honesty it could do with a bit of work, or a lot of work. I was rather tired when I knocked it up. I think we need people to add more verses too.

One two three four

One two three four
angel you're a genius!

superbo!!!

Oh you are too, too, toooooooooo kind, Kvetchie, you really are.
In all honesty it could do with a bit of work, or a lot of work. I was rather tired when I knocked it up. I think we need people to add more verses too.
thought you woz insomniac sweetie!

yes I wish as many talents, especially female talents would join us

i tried to entice a USA paravani from another thread but no dice so far

i fell asleep before i could choreograph our mecca pussy riot
its goin to be all out feminist
and rosie will re write shariah law for women
we will be distributin it
all profits to establishin a clinic in egypt
like they now have in france
where cut women can have resewn clits which work
establish that as a franchise bigger than mcdonalds

and a rape vcitim therapy centres too; also franchised throughout the islamic world

with rosie as the beeg boss of course!!

all to re establish the old meccan female deity ALLAT
which prophet mo did allegedly include in his 1st draft of islam
along with praying to jerusalem, too

so that's my drift....whaddaya think??

Last edited:

how about a song

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Origins of the swastika

how about a song

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Origins of the swastika
brilliant hossy

and all from those biased anti israel slags in our very own bbc
currently in big crisis about child abuse

like your USA generals about not keepin it in their panties, eh??

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqcmldeC7Ec&feature=BFa&list=PL596119EEA8603CA5]Pussy Riot[/ame]

THE RUSSIAN PUSSY RIOT....FOR MISS GUY DANCE PURPOSES

I'M SURE WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THOSE RUSSIAN ANTI CHRISTIAN SLAGS DONT YOU

HERE'S ANOTHER...USEFUL CLIMBING UP WALLS SEQUENCES TO HELP US

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE'S THE ORIGINAL PUSSY RIOT IN THE CATHEDRAL IN MOSCOW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYw-d1CSxQ]Pussy Riot Band Members In Russian Orthodox Church (Punk Invasion) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back