A true Zionist Haj to both Jerusalem and Mecca: we invite you all to join us

angel........a clearer and personal version of what I said before....

i think jews are forbidden to worship on the temple mount by jewish rabbis, not politix at all

rosie and the proper non MAMZER jews will correct me if I am wrong here

the Israeli Rabbis have forbidden jews to walk on Temple Mount because no-one knws where the holy of hlies; the ark of the Covenant once laid and its ultimate blasphemy punishable by death for any jew other than the chief Levite Priest to approach it once a year.

Despite that, secular Jews and especially the IDF developed their own secular ritual of allegiance on the Mount itself without bein punished.

Then that mass murderer Ariel Sharon, cursed be his name violated both rituals by walking all over the Ark with a bunch of thugs and deliberately provoked the 2nd pal intifada,

A few weeks later, after much blood had flowed around the old temple, this mamzer made his first ever visit to a liberal jewish schul..synagogue on Rosh Hashonah, the Jewish New Year.

When the lovely gay woman rabbi called on Israel the jewish people, that was the first time I felt in my depths that I was, after all, Jewish. i cried many tears.

then she read the Seder, the torah extract fixed for this festival which is the Eid story about Isaac not being killed by Abe under god's orders on the Temple Mount.

I then contrasted God's orders with the antics of Sharon and the blood flowing there, and cried a whole lot more...buckets this time.

So that's how a mamzer realised that he was a jew and what a painful thing it is to be jewish now.

Bit serious for this jolly funny thread but still

It is relevent to this thread because it is clearly impossible for Jews to join in your little venture and you should be able to see a pattern here - ie what happens when muslims have control over holy sites. However, since you seem to have completely ignored the existence of the muslim waqf and its banning of Jews praying at their own holiest site, I don't see any point in continuing with this 'funny thread'.
But I will just say this, I already acknowledged there are some Rabbi's who counsel their followers not to pray at the Mount and the reason for it, but the fact remains that whilst there are Jews who do want to pray in their sacred place (and there are PLENTY WHO DO - so many that it is an issue constantly debated in Israel, in Jerusalem, in their media. and even in their courts) they ought not to be prevented from doing so. That Jews are forbidden from praying in their holiest site in Jerusalem is astonishingly, almost inconceivably, hateful and is another example of how muslims treat other faiths, particularly Judaism, when they get the opportunity.
As I said, give em an inch......
I honestly dont know about the regime on the temple mount, waqf or other regime

How did Sharon get there, and all and every IDF soldier who took secular vows there, either

I agree that the muslims are too exclusive
tho I have worshipped in the great mosques with my first wife
in istanbul, damascus, tabriz, teheran and many other cities with no trouble at all
and sweetie went into the dome on the rock equally easily

to go to my local synagogue now, however is quite difficult even tho they know us.

Anjel keep in mind----kvetch is a true mamzer-----he does what "mamzerim" do------he teases and provokes

OK, I've had to look up 'mamzer', and at the risk of sounding stupid, I still don't get it :eusa_eh:

A Mamzer (a.k.a. bastard) is the product of incestuous relations or adultery (a married woman's infidelity). A child born out of wedlock is not a mamzer.

Besides for the fact that a mamzer may only marry a spouse of the same ilk, a mamzer is a full-fledged Jew in all respects. In fact our sages tell us "A mamzer who is a Torah scholar takes precedence (in respect accorded, etc.) over an ignorant high-priest!"
Angel:

you said, our sages?? jews??

have you converted or something??

so what is your true relationship to jusaism?
and what led you to become such a zio-freakette?

goin to jerusalem, or what??

Kvetch----some mosques are used by greedy nabi ass licking pigs as a TOURIST ATTRACTION------in the shariah shit hole in which my own husband was born -----a jew could LEGALLY be beaten to death for walking on the steps of mosque------the variability in the adherence to the filth of shariah thruout the ummah is AMAZING------and usually politically and economically determined Right now----jews are not permitted by the nabi ass licking pigs IN SAUDI ARABIA_-----unless an important saudi need a doctor

Anjel keep in mind----kvetch is a true mamzer-----he does what "mamzerim" do------he teases and provokes

OK, I've had to look up 'mamzer', and at the risk of sounding stupid, I still don't get it :eusa_eh:

A Mamzer (a.k.a. bastard) is the product of incestuous relations or adultery (a married woman's infidelity). A child born out of wedlock is not a mamzer.

Besides for the fact that a mamzer may only marry a spouse of the same ilk, a mamzer is a full-fledged Jew in all respects. In fact our sages tell us "A mamzer who is a Torah scholar takes precedence (in respect accorded, etc.) over an ignorant high-priest!"
Angel:

you said, our sages?? jews??

have you converted or something??

so what is your true relationship to jusaism?
and what led you to become such a zio-freakette?

goin to jerusalem, or what??

Lol. Its a quote from an online dictionary, ever watchful Kvetch.
I should have included the link.

Last edited:

i think jews are forbidden to worship on the temple mount by jewish rabbis, not politix at all

the Israeli Rabbis have forbidden jews to walk on Temple Mount because no-one knws where the holy of hlies; the ark of the Covenant once laid and its ultimate blasphemy punishable by death for any jew other than the chief Levite Priest to approach it once a year.

Despite that, secular Jews and especially the IDF developed their own secular ritual of allegiance on the Mount itself without bein punished.

Then that mass murderer Ariel Sharon, cursed be his name violated both rituals by walking all over the Ark with a bunch of thugs and deliberately provoked the 2nd pal intifada,

A few weeks later, after much blood had flowed around the old temple, this mamzer made his first ever visit to a liberal jewish schul..synagogue on Rosh Hashonah, the Jewish New Year.

When the lovely gay woman rabbi called on Israel the jewish people, that was the first time I felt in my depths that I was, after all, Jewish. i cried many tears.

then she read the Seder, the torah extract fixed for this festival which is the Eid story about Isaac not being killed by Abe under god's orders on the Temple Mount.

I then contrasted God's orders with the antics of Sharon and the blood flowing there, and cried a whole lot more...buckets this time.

So that's how a mamzer realised that he was a jew and what a painful thing it is to be jewish now.

It is relevent to this thread because it is clearly impossible for Jews to join in your little venture and you should be able to see a pattern here - ie what happens when muslims have control over holy sites. However, since you seem to have completely ignored the existence of the muslim waqf and its banning of Jews praying at their own holiest site, I don't see any point in continuing with this 'funny thread'.
But I will just say this, I already acknowledged there are some Rabbi's who counsel their followers not to pray at the Mount and the reason for it, but the fact remains that whilst there are Jews who do want to pray in their sacred place (and there are PLENTY WHO DO - so many that it is an issue constantly debated in Israel, in Jerusalem, in their media. and even in their courts) they ought not to be prevented from doing so. That Jews are forbidden from praying in their holiest site in Jerusalem is astonishingly, almost inconceivably, hateful and is another example of how muslims treat other faiths, particularly Judaism, when they get the opportunity.
As I said, give em an inch......
I honestly dont know about the regime on the temple mount, waqf or other regime

How did Sharon get there, and all and every IDF soldier who took secular vows there, either

I agree that the muslims are too exclusive
tho I have worshipped in the great mosques with my first wife
in istanbul, damascus, tabriz, teheran and many other cities with no trouble at all
and sweetie went into the dome on the rock equally easily

to go to my local synagogue now, however is quite difficult even tho they know us.

If you care about the temple mount at all, or even antiquities and history, you should familiarise yourself with the waqf because they have been indulging in the practice known in Arabic as Tams al-ma'alem, an expression that means ‘erasing the signs’, on the mount for the last several decades at least. Very sad.

the issue for jews in NOT ASCENDING the temple mount is that there is a small area -----where -----theoretically----the ORIGINAL TABLETS were stored ------into which NO ONE but the high priest on special occassions was supposed to access ----since it is not clear exactly where that place is-----some rabbis insist that no jews go up there today-------until someone figures it all out.

as far as I am concerned -----jews should not aquiesce to the ISLAMIC demands regarding the jewish temple mount-------and the world should reject the ISLAMIC demands that just because the rapist pig accomplished a COMPREHENSIVE genocide of non muslims in mecca-------that non muslims must never go there again-------it is the genocidal pigs who should be barred. As to YATHRIB the fact that the muslims buried the rapist pig in that jewish city------does not confer OWNERSHIP

LONG LIVE JEWISH YATHRIB
(get the stinking carcass of the rapist pig out
of that jewish land)

:doubt:Anjelica-----as to ---perianal hygiene------in the arabian desert------my advice to you----since you are IN CHARGE OF THIS AREA---------is neither stones, fingers or kleenex-------a squeegee water bottle is the real answer--------the "area" will dry fast in the hot desert air or even with momentary contact with the hot----desert sand

Ok but ewwwwww. Can't I be in charge of another 'area'?
Refreshments? Designer snow white burqa's? Anything?
OK ANGEL

we have a very special mission for you

you and Rosie are to stage a pussy riot in both the waqf controlled Jerusalem Temple area and then, later on top of the Kaba stone in Mecca

Roudy and his hairdryin thugs will protect you at all times from all Muslim fascist Putinism

your sincere wishes to liberate these sacred sites from Muslim fascism have Allah's blessing and not a hair of your sweet heads will be harmed

Have faith...we're all rootin for your divine pussy riot to fulfil Allah and Allat's deepest wishes and all the blessings of the whole world will be bestowed on you both....

And Jerusalem will become a city of peace and fun and a true centre of faith which will change the world

Allah's blessings and peace be upon your divine Pussy Riots.

And may all Muslim pussies be free and uncut and fulfilled as God intended!!

:doubt:Anjelica-----as to ---perianal hygiene------in the arabian desert------my advice to you----since you are IN CHARGE OF THIS AREA---------is neither stones, fingers or kleenex-------a squeegee water bottle is the real answer--------the "area" will dry fast in the hot desert air or even with momentary contact with the hot----desert sand

OK ANGEL

you and Rosie are to stage a pussy riot in both the waqf controlled Jerusalem Temple area and then, later on top of the Kaba stone in Mecca

Roudy and his hairdryin thugs will protect you at all times from all Muslim fascist Putinism

your sincere wishes to liberate these sacred sites from Muslim fascism have Allah's blessing and not a hair of your sweet heads will be harmed

Have faith...we're all rootin for your divine pussy riot to fulfil Allah and Allat's deepest wishes and all the blessings of the whole world will be bestowed on you both....

And Jerusalem will become a city of peace and fun and a true centre of faith which will change the world

Whilst I have all faith in Rowdy, I'm not convinced his hairdryer will be adequate for the task you set us.
BTW, what will you be doing whilst we are risking life and limb?

Kvetch----some mosques are used by greedy nabi ass licking pigs as a TOURIST ATTRACTION------in the shariah shit hole in which my own husband was born -----a jew could LEGALLY be beaten to death for walking on the steps of mosque------the variability in the adherence to the filth of shariah thruout the ummah is AMAZING------and usually politically and economically determined Right now----jews are not permitted by the nabi ass licking pigs IN SAUDI ARABIA_-----unless an important saudi need a doctor
Rosie Motek

about your hubby's native Yemen

I just listened to a BBC report from Sanaa 15 minutes ago

It said that a Shia Sect called Hutees had taken over a district of the city and were openly peddling their Iran oriented openly genocidal literature, slogans and all sorts.

Literally.....kill all the JEWS.............

I thought of you and this made me very very sad.....................

funny how synchronicities work....same yesterday with the Hitler documentary and the Nazi priests

Rosie Motek

It said that a Shia Sect called Hutees had taken over a district of the city and were openly peddling their Iran oriented openly genocidal literature, slogans and all sorts.

funny how synchronicities work....same yesterday with the Hitler documentary and the Nazi priests

I could be wrong but I don't think there are any Jewish people left now in Yemen. Maybe they mean kill ALL the Jews, as in Jewish people anywhere and everywhere.

OK ANGEL

Whilst I have all faith in Rowdy, I'm not convinced his hairdryer will be adequate for the task you set us.
BTW, what will you be doing whilst we are risking life and limb?
Angel:

i have such faith in your and Rosie's SEDUCTIVE charms and charisma and our mission
I will don a burqua and belly dance with you in our pussy riot

even in London when we are home again!

Roudy's hairdrier is a magic omni-potent weapon which will pulverise all adversaries just like it does here
and he has made 144,000 of them for god's chosen people ready for armageddon
but we can persuade him to flog us a few, I'm sure!

all you need to do to prepare for this divine mission
is to put your apostrophes in the right place
and leave them out when making plurals!

HAVE FAITH

BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT

Last edited:
Angel about rosie's MAMZER thing...cant remember which thread

i found this which relates directly to a son of a jewish mum and gentile dad such as me

"Whether the child of a daughter of Israel and of a Gentile or bondman is a mamzer or not, was hotly disputed both among the early sages, down to Rabbi Judah the Patriarch, and among the later teachers in Palestine and in Babylonia (Yeb. 23a, 45a). But the rule finally adopted is that such a child is not a mamzer, even when the mother is a married woman. This is the decision in the modern code (Shulḥan 'Aruk, Eben ha-'Ezer, 4. 19), though it is admitted that the child is unfit for the priesthood. Maimonides decides to the same effect (Issure Biah, xv. 3). The law laid down in Deuteronomy against the mamzer and against his distant offspring seemed so harsh that every opportunity was taken to confine it to the narrowest limits."

so i used to be a b'stard in bible days but thanx to jewish reformers, i am ok so long as I aint no priest

I'll settle for that

I think this reform ocurred becuase so many Jewish women were subject to rape
or so I heard a rabbi say on london jewish radio which i listened to avidly for 2 years
and this rule means the children will be cared for by the jewish folk and not outcast.....
also a great idea in those terrible circs..........

Rosie also said the M word was a term of affection for spunky youngsters but an insult to adults, just like BADMASH in india.

so although i had never heard this MAMZER word ever before I have gleefully adopted it

and now its key to my core identity...

so educational this board is................................., to be sure!

if you stop trying to be right, that is....but that's the male ego
the female ego likes to make people and men especially wrong....i.e. kvetch!

Last edited:
Kvetch-----I have interacted with lots of hindus in the USA------and long ago came to the conclusion that HINDUS IS LIKE JEWS in family customs and child rearing ------it is well known in the USA -----that christian moms tell their badly behaved kids "do that again and I will kill you" and Jewish moms say "if you do that again ---I WILL DIE" ------hindu moms use the same teachnique ----as I learned from hindu friends --------the best joy for both a hindu mom and a jewish mom is a REALLY CLEVER SON ----dads like the clever girls--------I must admit that my dad smiled at every idiotic word I uttered ---------I have four brothers-----but it was my idiotic quips that CRINKLED UP HIS SMILING EYES

Rosie Motek

Kvetchie my darling mamzer more synchronicities-----coincidence being the phenomenon that it is -----hubby does run into ----"countrymen" now and then ---of the mecca pursuasion ------right here in the USA------an acquaintance has just returned from sanaa. Hubby does the "I do not know a word of arabic" thing and does get to hear that "we hate jews" stuff that emits from the friends of the friendly SANAANI grocer when ever he drops in. The only news I got this time-----is that somehow it is easy to smuggle machine guns -----if they are in ----parts. Ask no questions I KNOW NOTHING!!!

Kvetch-----I have interacted with lots of hindus in the USA------and long ago came to the conclusion that HINDUS IS LIKE JEWS in family customs and child rearing ------it is well known in the USA -----that christian moms tell their badly behaved kids "do that again and I will kill you" and Jewish moms say "if you do that again ---I WILL DIE" ------hindu moms use the same teachnique ----as I learned from hindu friends --------the best joy for both a hindu mom and a jewish mom is a REALLY CLEVER SON ----dads like the clever girls--------I must admit that my dad smiled at every idiotic word I uttered ---------I have four brothers-----but it was my idiotic quips that CRINKLED UP HIS SMILING EYES
india and israel have a huge amount to offer each other.

India also has the star of david as the symbol for the Heart centre in yoga which originated at the same time as the legendary King David...1000 B.C.

also for india's double trinity of 3 gods and 3 goddesses

As the 2 motherlands of all the world's great faiths, I often muse that god gave each half the truth and they need what each other has and they have not.

Equally true of India and USA: India is way too feminine and USA way too masculine,,a stag-nation needs a doe-nation and vice versa!!

see I have changed my poster id profile details to your MAMZER

Last edited:
rosie it's Diwali today; the indian christmas and festival of 100,000 lights

fireworks going off like crazy here in London hinder stan

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL POSTERS

uhm mamzer dear-----my hubby might not ......'understand' -----but its ok-------why should I be deprived of a mamzer?, My dear father died 31 years ago-----and I am sure no one up there will tell him----it would bust his halo if there was even a suggestion of-------you know what. he actually thought I would retain my......uhm.......you know what even if I became pregnant.

a real story------my son at about age seven-----said to me----"Ma, I wish I had a sister but I know I never will" I asked "why not?' He said with some impatience "MOMMY....in order to have a baby you have to have sex"
I said "oh" and he added, more impatient------"YOU DON't HAVE SEX SO YOU CAN'T HAVE A BABY" now my dear mamzer----that is a lesson in how jewish boys---and fathers----view----their mothers and daughters -----hindu boys too

rosie it's Diwali today; the indian christmas and festival of 100,000 lights

fireworks going off like crazy here in London hinder stan

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL POSTERS

I wish I were in a hinder-stan right now-----but the local hinderstan requires a gasoline eating trip and a VERY MERRY DIWALI TO ALL -----jingle belles uhm and gulab jamon to all---------for the record ---I prefer it chilled
uhm mamzer------INDIA in ----uhm the "holy" language is HODU When referring to hinder-stans in my house we prefer the term "HODI-VILLE" for our Hajj-----I would prefer the term "HAJJ-VILLE" for the destination city

make sure none of the kids reach down to pick up a FIRE CRACKER that just got lit but not yet exploded------------fingers have been known to be knocked off

It looks like the blabbering kvetching meshuginah Yenta doesn't have all the facts. Sharon received permission to go on the Temple Mount, and it was admitted that the Intifada was planned well before his visit.
Funny part is why would a Jew need permission to visit his own holy site?

Forum List

Back