A true Zionist Haj to both Jerusalem and Mecca: we invite you all to join us

Angel:

well yes but its our rosie's dream to do a haj to a free mecca

and her hubby's native next door yemen which once was a beautiful place

before us brits in aden and all the finatix after that destroyed it

so we are taking a huge risk to fulfil her dearest wish

as goerge w. bush used to say

are you with us or are you with the tourists????? (he couldn't say terrorists!)

sure you'd be Ok in burka clad wings protected by roudy's hairdryer!

hossfly will carry us like an air gondola out of trouble back to your narrow boat parked nearby if any trouble

most of the zionuts here think I is a muslim

if i can persuade them, the saudis will be a pushover

thay aint exactly the most intelligent sand ******* god created are they

the jews are the smartest ex sand ******* around but we would be smarter still if we quit thievin other sand ******* sand and land

At the risk of compounding your view of me as a kvetching yenta, Kvetch, do you really have to use the 'N' word? You seem to have a pretty good vocabulary, so I doubt it. I'm beginning to think you work hard to be provocative. I hope I'm right.
NOW, I'm sure you know we would all be consumed in a conflagration of hellfire were we to set our infidel feet on the holy soil of mecca :eusa_angel:
you are definitely right but its tongue in cheek like the whole tourist trip
we had that discussion before re pakis didn't we?

your zio pals do exactly the same re gross political incorrectness
and you aint kvetched at any of them, yet

but when you say "jerusalem, no problem"
that's a big oxymoron, aint it?

even more than mecca which is one faith exclusive as you say
jerusalem is the world's no1 hot spot for trouble, now and future

i aint quite got you as a kvetchin yenta................yet
that's very high praise indeed!
but you're gettin there

Last edited:
Angel:

well yes but its our rosie's dream to do a haj to a free mecca

and her hubby's native next door yemen which once was a beautiful place

before us brits in aden and all the finatix after that destroyed it

so we are taking a huge risk to fulfil her dearest wish

as goerge w. bush used to say

are you with us or are you with the tourists????? (he couldn't say terrorists!)

sure you'd be Ok in burka clad wings protected by roudy's hairdryer!

hossfly will carry us like an air gondola out of trouble back to your narrow boat parked nearby if any trouble

most of the zionuts here think I is a muslim

if i can persuade them, the saudis will be a pushover

thay aint exactly the most intelligent sand ******* god created are they

the jews are the smartest ex sand ******* around but we would be smarter still if we quit thievin other sand ******* sand and land

At the risk of compounding your view of me as a kvetching yenta, Kvetch, do you really have to use the 'N' word? You seem to have a pretty good vocabulary, so I doubt it. I'm beginning to think you work hard to be provocative. I hope I'm right.
NOW, I'm sure you know we would all be consumed in a conflagration of hellfire were we to set our infidel feet on the holy soil of mecca :eusa_angel:

but you're gettin there

Anyone may pray at the Kotel, Kvetchy, they just have to be dressed decently and have their head covered. There are even people handing out paper head coverings to those who have turned up unprepared. Very hospitable and civilised, and a somewhat different attitude to what happens if an infidel is discovered attempting to visit Mecca.
Unfortunately, Jews cannot pray in their most sacred temple though, they are arrested if they mouth a prayer or even genuflect in silence. Strange that! Of course Jerusalem is a hot spot for trouble, res ipsa loquitur. How could it be any other way when the police are constantly warned that religious holidays are going to be disrupted with stone throwing and other violence against Jews by the muslim inhabitants? All very sad - but true that such displays are never seen in Mecca :eusa_shifty:. Incidentally, what kind of religion uses its sacred holy of holies to screetch by the thousands 'death to .........' .
Do you want a clue?
It isn't Jerusalem.

i knew you were a pro israel zionut

washing your ass with water like all civilised people do is far superior

toilet paper is dirty and fucks up the ecology too

that's what makes the west so dirty brutal and uncivilsed

once you have overcome the initial phobia about touching your own shit, its even enjoyable!

SO ROSIE AND I HAVE APPOINTED YOU AS A SPECIAL INSTRUCTOR IN JERUSALEM

TEACHING JEWS THERE TO CLEAN THEIR ASSES PROPERLY WITH WATER

that will defeat the sadistic IDF from deep within

do you accept this divine post??

try it...then you might be cleaner and civilised here too
Mohammad said when there is no water, use rocks, but only in odd numbers. Can you enlighten us why only odd number of rocks. Also, Mohammad also instructed his followers to stick two fingers of the left hand all the way inside while washing. Why the left hand and why all the way inside?

Inquiring minds want to know. Can you as a Muslim posing as a Jew tell us?

What I like about Mohammad is he was all about things from the waist down, very little waist up. You gotta understand he was dealing with people like himself, filthy Arab savages. He didn't need to motivate them with concepts of higher thought.
well I know indians only wash their asses with their left hand

and when they eat with their hands, like all civilised peoples do

they eat with their right hands only

for a left ass washing hand to touch food is a no no

and that's 100% true, I aint bein funny just this once

as for why the muslims do these strange things

we have decided you can have forty days paid leave from your security duties

you will be taken to mount arafat, where prophet mo received the koran from god

you will then ask god to reveal to you the answer to your ass burning questions

than you will report back and we will ask you if god really meant them to wipe their asses this way

and any other changes in islam and judaism he wished to share with you

dont you think they just copied our jewish story about God and Moses on Mount Sinai and the 10 big Cs

Reiki, Budhism and Jesus also have god on the mountain stories too

they should pay us royalties........
No I think Mohammad stole some of these rules from the Jews and implemented them on the local savages because they used to shit, wipe their asses with their hands, and then eat or pray with the same hands. As I said he was a savage trying to make the other savages "submit" to his will. Or else.

At least Jerusalem has toilet paper. Mecca, not so much.

once you have overcome the initial phobia about touching your own shit, its even enjoyable!

Washing my ass with water isn't so bad, it's the part about everyone using the same bar of soap that makes me want to hurl.
You should be washing your mouth, it's filthier than your ass. You can go ahead and use that same bar of soap.

Washing my ass with water isn't so bad, it's the part about everyone using the same bar of soap that makes me want to hurl.
You should be washing your mouth, it's filthier than your ass. You can go ahead and use that same bar of soap.

Lol :lol: :eusa_clap: :lol:

:doubt:Anjelica-----as to ---perianal hygiene------in the arabian desert------my advice to you----since you are IN CHARGE OF THIS AREA---------is neither stones, fingers or kleenex-------a squeegee water bottle is the real answer--------the "area" will dry fast in the hot desert air or even with momentary contact with the hot----desert sand

Roudy, do you actually suck cock, or just want to?

but you're gettin there

Anyone may pray at the Kotel, Kvetchy, they just have to be dressed decently and have their head covered. There are even people handing out paper head coverings to those who have turned up unprepared. Very hospitable and civilised, and a somewhat different attitude to what happens if an infidel is discovered attempting to visit Mecca.
Unfortunately, Jews cannot pray in their most sacred temple though, they are arrested if they mouth a prayer or even genuflect in silence. Strange that! Of course Jerusalem is a hot spot for trouble, res ipsa loquitur. How could it be any other way when the police are constantly warned that religious holidays are going to be disrupted with stone throwing and other violence against Jews by the muslim inhabitants? All very sad - but true that such displays are never seen in Mecca :eusa_shifty:. Incidentally, what kind of religion uses its sacred holy of holies to screetch by the thousands 'death to .........' .
Do you want a clue?
It isn't Jerusalem.
angel

rosie and the proper non MAMZER yids will correct me if I am wrong

but i think the reason why jews can't worship at the holy of holies is a puely jewish reason

because no-one except the ethiopians know where the ark of the covenant was located

so they forbid all jews to commit blasphemy by walking on the sacred shrine just in case

however the secular jews and the IDF have their own kind of ritual there

and look what that mass murderer sharon did delibertaely startin the 2nd intifada by truly defiling the temple mount by deliberate provocation right over the poor old ark!

we need to go there and ask gods fporgiveness for all crimes committed there by arabs, jews and christians in the name of the god who forbade abraham to kill in his name on that very sacred spot

sorry, too serious for this thread!!!

but you're gettin there

Do you want a clue?
It isn't Jerusalem.
angel

rosie and the proper non MAMZER yids will correct me if I am wrong

but i think the reason why jews can't worship at the holy of holies is a puely jewish reason

because no-one except the ethiopians know where the ark of the covenant was located

so they forbid all jews to commit blasphemy by walking on the sacred shrine just in case

however the secular jews and the IDF have their own kind of ritual there

and look what that mass murderer sharon did delibertaely startin the 2nd intifada by truly defiling the temple mount by deliberate provocation right over the poor old ark!

we need to go there and ask gods fporgiveness for all crimes committed there by arabs, jews and christians in the name of the god who forbade abraham to kill in his name on that very sacred spot

sorry, too serious for this thread!!!

Yes there are some Rabbis who instruct their followers not to pray there for that reason, but the vast majority of them don't believe they would be inadvertently trampling on the holy of holies and want to be able to pray at Judaisms holiest site. The reason this intolerable situation exists is because the holiest site in Judaism is administered by the muslim Waqf/islamic trust. Unfortunately someone (forget who) in their wisdom decided to leave control of the admin of the mount in the hands of the waqf after Israel gained control of the Six Day War in 1967. Islamic Waqf bans Jewish worship in the temple that is why Jews have to make do with the Kotel only. Jewish worshipers who are seen even silently moving their lips or kneeling are arrested by the police. An intolerable situation that, imho, sums up the islamic approach to other religions, particularly Judaism, when they are allowed to excercise control.
You see, give them an inch......

:doubt:Anjelica-----as to ---perianal hygiene------in the arabian desert------my advice to you----since you are IN CHARGE OF THIS AREA---------is neither stones, fingers or kleenex-------a squeegee water bottle is the real answer--------the "area" will dry fast in the hot desert air or even with momentary contact with the hot----desert sand
Down here in West by God Virginia, snowballs come in mighty handy. They are cool and refreshing, effecient and productive. After use they are sold as snowcones in front of the local mosque. Very popular refreshment.

Down here in West by God Virginia, snowballs come in mighty handy. They are cool and refreshing, effecient and productive. After use they are sold as snowcones in front of the local mosque. Very popular refreshment.
Most popular flavor is infidel pee.

Ok but ewwwwww. Can't I be in charge of another 'area'?
Refreshments? Designer snow white burqa's? Anything?

angel........a clearer and more personal version of what I said before....

i think jews are forbidden to worship on the temple mount by jewish rabbis, not politix at all

rosie and the proper non MAMZER jews will correct me if I am wrong here

the Israeli Rabbis have forbidden jews to walk on Temple Mount
because no-one knows where the holy of holies; the ark of the Covenant once laid
and its the ultimate blasphemy punishable by death for any jew other than the chief Levite Priest to approach it once a year.

Despite that, secular Jews and especially the IDF developed their own secular ritual of allegiance to Israel on the Mount itself without bein punished.

Then that mass murderer Ariel Sharon, cursed be his name, violated both rituals
by walking all over the Ark with a bunch of thugs
and deliberately provoked the 2nd pal intifada with the explicit purpose
of destroying the evil Oslo accords and all peace whatsoever.

A few weeks later, after much blood had flowed around the old temple,
this mamzer made his first ever visit to a liberal jewish schul..synagogue
on Rosh Hashonah, the Jewish New Year.

When the lovely gay woman rabbi called on Israel the jewish people,
that was the first time I felt in my depths that I was, after all, Jewish.
i cried many tears.

then she read the Seder, the torah extract fixed for this festival
which is the Eid story about Isaac not being killed by Abraham
under god's orders on the Temple Mount.

I then contrasted God's orders with the antics of Sharon and the blood flowing there,
and cried a whole lot more...buckets this time.

So that's how a mamzer realised that he was a jew
and what a painful thing it is to be jewish now.

Bit serious for this jolly funny thread but still, that's my truth

Last edited:
angel........a clearer and personal version of what I said before....

i think jews are forbidden to worship on the temple mount by jewish rabbis, not politix at all

the Israeli Rabbis have forbidden jews to walk on Temple Mount because no-one knws where the holy of hlies; the ark of the Covenant once laid and its ultimate blasphemy punishable by death for any jew other than the chief Levite Priest to approach it once a year.

Despite that, secular Jews and especially the IDF developed their own secular ritual of allegiance on the Mount itself without bein punished.

Then that mass murderer Ariel Sharon, cursed be his name violated both rituals by walking all over the Ark with a bunch of thugs and deliberately provoked the 2nd pal intifada,

A few weeks later, after much blood had flowed around the old temple, this mamzer made his first ever visit to a liberal jewish schul..synagogue on Rosh Hashonah, the Jewish New Year.

When the lovely gay woman rabbi called on Israel the jewish people, that was the first time I felt in my depths that I was, after all, Jewish. i cried many tears.

then she read the Seder, the torah extract fixed for this festival which is the Eid story about Isaac not being killed by Abe under god's orders on the Temple Mount.

I then contrasted God's orders with the antics of Sharon and the blood flowing there, and cried a whole lot more...buckets this time.

So that's how a mamzer realised that he was a jew and what a painful thing it is to be jewish now.

Bit serious for this jolly funny thread but still
It looks like the blabbering kvetching meshuginah Yenta doesn't have all the facts. Sharon received permission to go on the Temple Mount, and it was admitted that the Intifada was planned well before his visit.

angel........a clearer and personal version of what I said before....

the Israeli Rabbis have forbidden jews to walk on Temple Mount because no-one knws where the holy of hlies; the ark of the Covenant once laid and its ultimate blasphemy punishable by death for any jew other than the chief Levite Priest to approach it once a year.

Despite that, secular Jews and especially the IDF developed their own secular ritual of allegiance on the Mount itself without bein punished.

Then that mass murderer Ariel Sharon, cursed be his name violated both rituals by walking all over the Ark with a bunch of thugs and deliberately provoked the 2nd pal intifada,

A few weeks later, after much blood had flowed around the old temple, this mamzer made his first ever visit to a liberal jewish schul..synagogue on Rosh Hashonah, the Jewish New Year.

When the lovely gay woman rabbi called on Israel the jewish people, that was the first time I felt in my depths that I was, after all, Jewish. i cried many tears.

then she read the Seder, the torah extract fixed for this festival which is the Eid story about Isaac not being killed by Abe under god's orders on the Temple Mount.

I then contrasted God's orders with the antics of Sharon and the blood flowing there, and cried a whole lot more...buckets this time.

So that's how a mamzer realised that he was a jew and what a painful thing it is to be jewish now.

Bit serious for this jolly funny thread but still

It is relevent to this thread because it is clearly impossible for Jews to join in your little venture and you should be able to see a pattern here - ie what happens when muslims have control over holy sites. However, since you seem to have completely ignored the existence of the muslim waqf and its banning of Jews praying at their own holiest site, I don't see any point in continuing with this 'funny thread'.
But I will just say this, I already acknowledged there are some Rabbi's who counsel their followers not to pray at the Mount and the reason for it, but the fact remains that whilst there are Jews who do want to pray in their sacred place (and there are PLENTY WHO DO - so many that it is an issue constantly debated in Israel, in Jerusalem, in their media. and even in their courts) they ought not to be prevented from doing so. That Jews are forbidden from praying in their holiest site in Jerusalem is astonishingly, almost inconceivably, hateful and is another example of how muslims treat other faiths, particularly Judaism, when they get the opportunity.
As I said, give em an inch......

Anjel keep in mind----kvetch is a true mamzer-----he does what "mamzerim" do------he teases and provokes

Mohammad said when there is no water, use rocks, but only in odd numbers. Can you enlighten us why only odd number of rocks. Also, Mohammad also instructed his followers to stick two fingers of the left hand all the way inside while washing. Why the left hand and why all the way inside?

Inquiring minds want to know. Can you as a Muslim posing as a Jew tell us?

What I like about Mohammad is he was all about things from the waist down, very little waist up. You gotta understand he was dealing with people like himself, filthy Arab savages. He didn't need to motivate them with concepts of higher thought.
well I know indians only wash their asses with their left hand

and when they eat with their hands, like all civilised peoples do

they eat with their right hands only

for a left ass washing hand to touch food is a no no

and that's 100% true, I aint bein funny just this once

as for why the muslims do these strange things

we have decided you can have forty days paid leave from your security duties

you will be taken to mount arafat, where prophet mo received the koran from god

you will then ask god to reveal to you the answer to your ass burning questions

than you will report back and we will ask you if god really meant them to wipe their asses this way

and any other changes in islam and judaism he wished to share with you

dont you think they just copied our jewish story about God and Moses on Mount Sinai and the 10 big Cs

Reiki, Budhism and Jesus also have god on the mountain stories too

they should pay us royalties........
No I think Mohammad stole some of these rules from the Jews and implemented them on the local savages because they used to shit, wipe their asses with their hands, and then eat or pray with the same hands. As I said he was a savage trying to make the other savages "submit" to his will. Or else.
at least these savages didn't abuse paper which doesn't get the ass clean, does it?
so its us dirty filthy westerners wot is de savages, aint it?

i know for a fact that's what indians think of us dirty westerners
bath tubbing in our own body filth, too
instead of takin clean showers like they do...every day, too

we've come all this way on a super holy trip
good we are discussing the holiest...ass-holiest of theological subjects aint it

Anjel keep in mind----kvetch is a true mamzer-----he does what "mamzerim" do------he teases and provokes

OK, I've had to look up 'mamzer', and at the risk of sounding stupid, I still don't get it :eusa_eh:

A Mamzer (a.k.a. bastard) is the product of incestuous relations or adultery (a married woman's infidelity). A child born out of wedlock is not a mamzer.

Besides for the fact that a mamzer may only marry a spouse of the same ilk, a mamzer is a full-fledged Jew in all respects. In fact our sages tell us "A mamzer who is a Torah scholar takes precedence (in respect accorded, etc.) over an ignorant high-priest!"

OK, I've had to look up 'mamzer', and at the risk of sounding stupid, I still don't get it :eusa_eh:

A Mamzer (a.k.a. bastard) is the product of incestuous relations or adultery (a married woman's infidelity). A child born out of wedlock is not a mamzer.

Besides for the fact that a mamzer may only marry a spouse of the same ilk, a mamzer is a full-fledged Jew in all respects. In fact our sages tell us "A mamzer who is a Torah scholar takes precedence (in respect accorded, etc.) over an ignorant high-priest!"

OK, I guess I get it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back