A Troubling Theory About the Timing of the S. Carolina Shooting...

Do you think the timing, 1 day apart, of these 2 events, & the look of the suspect are related?

• No, a millenial could never be a racist and pro-LGBT. It's one or the other, not both.

• No, the 24-hour period between the two is pure coincidence.

• Maybe, the timing does seem to be very odd.

• Yes, I believe the shooter could be both racist and pro-gay marriage enough to anger him so.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My cat just threw up a hairball. The timing is most suspicious. I bet it has something to do with queers.

Why at a quiet bible study? Because this coward knew he would likely face no real resistance.

And at a night club he would be far more likely to encounter someone who would shoot back.

Since many of his victims were women, why not at a beauty parlor? Or a grocery store? Surely none of them would've shot back either. Why a southern baptist church, the day after their leadership made "the announcement" in Tennessee?

If you wanted to shoot multiple black people, and wanted the least risk of them having a gun or fighting back, where would you go? A famous historically black church??

Oh, and as Tipsy pointed out, it is not a southern baptist church.

The wind knocked over my bird bath. The timing is most suspicious. I bet it has something to do with queers.

You do know that the church that was shot up wasn't a baptist church? By now you have to have gotten that much. It was an AME church, African Methodist Episcopalian. Not a baptist in a carload.

I did include a ? in the OP next to the word "baptist". It was a Christian church though, no? In the South, yes? The day after that announcement in Tenn.? Like I said, it all could just be coincidence.

But what would a group of Christian blacks at a church, mostly older women, have to do with raping white women? It just doesn't add up.

Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church

Not only does this story have nothing to do with gays but it has nothing to do with Southern Baptists.

His face was also blurred out on "The Kelly File".
He was too much of a coward to go where the black criminal element would be, he went for the "soft" target.

I broke a glass this morning. The timing is most suspicious. I bet it has something to do with queers.

His face was also blurred out on "The Kelly File".
He was too much of a coward to go where the black criminal element would be, he went for the "soft" target.
OK. Missed the Kelly file. Might have been two types of footage, blurred and clear for the networks to choose from.

So your vote is "the location and timing of a church in the south is not a contributing factor".

You do know that the church that was shot up wasn't a baptist church? By now you have to have gotten that much. It was an AME church, African Methodist Episcopalian. Not a baptist in a carload.

I did include a ? in the OP next to the word "baptist". It was a Christian church though, no? In the South, yes? The day after that announcement in Tenn.? Like I said, it all could just be coincidence.

But what would a group of Christian blacks at a church, mostly older women, have to do with raping white women? It just doesn't add up.

Just admit that you're a fucking dunce.

Sil could care less about the actual tragedy that occurred. She is only interested in using this massacre to smear gays. Gay people have literally nothing to do with this event.

My power went out for about an hour. The timing is most suspicious. I bet it has something to do with queers.

Just admit that you're a fucking dunce.

It's not even a Southern Baptist church either. lol

Sil could care less about the actual tragedy that occurred. She is only interested in using this massacre to smear gays. Gay people have literally nothing to do with this event.

I wouldn't completely dismiss the theory. You didn't hear about the tweet he sent shortly before the shooting?

#rampagekiller blowing some guy right now. gotta go to church later. white power.

My power went out for about an hour. The timing is most suspicious. I bet it has something to do with queers.

Your power lines probably have AIDS. Fucking faggots ruin everything.

The power lines released a statement yesterday saying the will never be forced to provide electricity to a gay wedding. And today they were knocked down by wind. Coincidence?

I hope the kid is nuts,(I would think you would have to be to do that) If he is not nuts, he needs to be put down like a rabid dog. Period.

Like I said, the timing and the location were the reasons this thread was started. It was the day after the announcement in Tennessee and the sweet looking young man chose a church. He sat there for an hour with these people talking to him about religion before he rose in anger and shot, mostly women, at a Christian church in the south.

Now we are all being told his anger stemmed from "black people raping white women". How is it he figured that demographic would best be represented at a church meeting consisting mainly of middle aged or old black women studying the Bible?

I think the church was important in his killing spree. Even the media has caught onto that and seems to be examining it a little deeper.

Roof's actions don't have to make sense to you. He was under the influence of a mind altering substance just like so many others. His actions made sense to him.

He went to a church because he knew for certain that the church is a gun free zone.

Roof's actions don't have to make sense to you. He was under the influence of a mind altering substance just like so many others. His actions made sense to him.

He went to a church because he knew for certain that the church is a gun free zone.

He was concealed carrying with the intent to murder. He could have chosen anywhere. Instead, he chose a church on that specific day of all days. Not only that, he sat there for an hour listening to the Christian discussion of that particular day (the day after the announcement in Tenn.). Then, our very dapper and tender-looking suspect rose up and shot six women and three men to death.

Now then. The explanation seeping out from his friends is that he had a vendetta specifically and only for black people; and that because he felt they were sullying the white race by "raping white women". With that much sobriety, to walk into a church and pretend to participate for an hour, how is it that he made such a gross miscalculation about his targets? Was he thinking as he shot the women in their middle age or elder years, at a church, "here's for all the white women you raped!"??

I'd like to know what was being discussed at that Bible study for the hour before the gunman rose up and shot all those people at the church.

Forum List

Back