A tribute to the best SNL cast members from the past.

I admit that I've not watched it in YEARS, but they would have to go far to find someone better than GIlda Radner. She was and remains priceless.

Chevy Chase and Bill Murray are my two favorites from the show, but I have to confess I have never watched an entire episode, even turned down tickets many times to see it live, when I was in the service it seemed like everyone not from NYC loved the show and those of us from the area really didn't care much either way.

I try to look it up but there was a skit about Three Mile Island called the Pepsi Syndrome I believe. It was the original people involved. That was good.

Chris Farley is encrypted at Resurrection Cemetery just a few blocks away from the west side VA clinic I go to. I have an appointment there Friday. I'm going to slip over there after the check up and see his crypt.

Last edited:
Here's an SNL skit with two who are no longer with us, always funny Phil Hartmann and the great Chris Farley.

Yep that's Martin Lawrence.

I haven't watched SNL in decades, but that was my favorite era of SNL. Loved Phil Hartman, Lovitz, Farley, Miller, Carvey, etc. Even more so than the original cast. SNL is unwatchable now, as it is just another one sided, propaganda outlet for the Democrats. Awful.

Forum List

Back