A Trans Woman Had a Vagina Built From Fish Skin

Can I have an honest opinion? Does anyone see any mental illness in this.

A non response means NO Slader
1657115363139.png

What was off topic???....Did you read the first 2 lines????

Ohhhhh....You elected an incestuous pedophile for president

Off topic yes...big deal.....Anyway you elected an incestuous pedophile for prez....You ok with that?
What a stupid question... It would be like me asking... You adopted an axe murdering alien for a child... Are you ok with that? Seriously, grow up and get a hold of your emotions, you're embarrassing yourself.

Incorrect. Whether such surgery should be allowed, is a policy decision.

M point about the tech no being ready, is a very valid point.

If we were growing functional organs in labs and easily snapping them in and out, so that no permanent harm was done, I would be more comfortable with them trying games like this.

But, we don't have the tech.
Yes it is a policy decision and my stance on which policy to support is the one where people and their doctors get to make their own choices and You and the Government do not dictate what they can do with their own body.

Finally. You understand what they are going through. This is why you are so uppidity on this thread

You elected an incestuous pedo for prez
I have no clue what they go through, I don't pretend like I do. I respect each individuals perspective and ability to make choices for themselves as long is it doesn't hurt others.

Yes it is a policy decision and my stance on which policy to support is the one where people and their doctors get to make their own choices and You and the Government do not dictate what they can do with their own body.

That is a very cold and uncaring position in my opinion. Too many people have periods when they would do self harm and if it is clear enough, we should take what steps we can to limit that.

How about if a doctor or a hospital refuses to perform the surgery- should they be able to enact their own policy? Should insurance companies be forced to pay for these atrocities- should people be forced to pay for insurance that covers this, if they disapprove?

I have just learned this and never, ever wanted to learn it. Yes, from fish skin, and the bottom feeding fish tilapia, of all things.

Honey.

Just no.

So now we have real tuna tacos?

Mentally ill individuals of all types off themselves at high frequencies, not just Trannies.

But this kind of surgical treatment actually increases the number of people who will belittle you.

No one is really fooling anyone, you know.

BTW, do you think that those mentally ill people who think they are Napoleon or Jesus Christ should be addressed as such? Its the same thing, people imagining they are something other than what they actually are.
Fooling? Why do you think people are trying to fool you? Its just people expressing themselves. I have no problem calling somebody whatever they want me to call them. Thats their own style. Some people I may bond with and enjoy being around, others might drive me crazy and annoy the hell out of me... I don't know, everybody is different. I like to give everybody an honest shot and respect when I first meet them. From there who knows where it will go. But I don't see any problem with calling them what they want and learning about their perspective and choices on how they want to express themselves. Don't see why so many get all pissy about it.

It's called empathy. It is a normal human ability. LIberals train themselves to lose it.

I don't know if the process can be reversed.
Do you believe you are showing empathy by calling a trans woman "He"??

That is a very cold and uncaring position in my opinion. Too many people have periods when they would do self harm and if it is clear enough, we should take what steps we can to limit that.
Yet again, that is for the person and their DOCTOR to determine... Not you and the Government.

Do you believe you are showing empathy by calling a trans woman "He"??

Empathy does not mean agreeing with someone or even going along with what they want.

That you don't know that, kind of proves my point about liberals not being able to do it.

How about if a doctor or a hospital refuses to perform the surgery- should they be able to enact their own policy? Should insurance companies be forced to pay for these atrocities- should people be forced to pay for insurance that covers this, if they disapprove?
Of course doctors and hospitals should have parameters in which they administer care. Non prejudicial of course. Insurance company's were fucking so many people over by picking and choosing what they cover before Obamacare, that's a larger discussion to be had.

Empathy does not mean agreeing with someone or even going along with what they want.

That you don't know that, kind of proves my point about liberals not being able to do it.
I know what empathy means. I was asking if you are showing it when you call a trans woman a he...

Ten years from now, these people are going to be offing themselves by numbers I don't even want to think about.

I have serious regrets about my weight. I am unhappy about my thinning hair.

I cannot imagine waking up and realizing that I went weird and cut off my own dick.

Suicide sounds like a reasonable thing to do at that point.

This is true and not even remotely funny.

These people have body dysmorphia and went to extremes with society's blessing. It's sad and horrific

Forum List

Back