Pandemic of the vaxxed

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
This is exactly the reason people with working brains WERE NOT getting injected with a toxic drug that was NOT tested correctly and given presidence over other drugs to get tested correctly and legally and ethically.

All these people were/are guinea pigs for Big Pharma.

And as I've stated before, if they want ME for a guinea pig, they are going to have to pay me a VERY nice monitary figure beforehand.

This is exactly the reason people with working brains WERE NOT getting injected with a toxic drug that was NOT tested correctly and given presidence over other drugs to get tested correctly and legally and ethically.

And as I've stated before, if they want ME for a guinea pig, they are going to have to pay me a VERY nice monitary figure beforehand.
Agree with all except there is no amount of money that will convince me to take the clot shots.
Just like there is no amount that could ever convince me to support prog idiocy because I see both as a form of suicide

gatesvax.jpg

Agree with all except there is no amount of money that will convince me to take the clot shots.
Just like there is no amount that could ever convince me to support prog idiocy because I see both as a form of suicide

View attachment 673666

The point being, they would never pay the amount of money I'd be demanding for taking their "vaccine".
:up:

I think the vax is working as intended.

And to top it off - "A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that people vaccinated against COVID-19 remained contagious with the virus for a longer period of time than their unvaccinated counterparts."

Imagine reading that sentence three years ago. You'd be like, that must be a misprint. They can't be talking about a vaccine, or they're talking about some other virus unrelated to the vaccine.

Would be fun to take a screen shot and send it back in time 50 years.

A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that people vaccinated against COVID-19 remained contagious with the virus for a longer period of time than their unvaccinated counterparts.

A Trans Woman Had a Vagina Built from Fish Skin

I think the vax is working as intended.

Yep, that was their plan all along. Govt knew of the dangers and hid the truth. Pfizer knew how deadly the injection was from their preliminary trials, which they didn't release until 2 years later after being forced to release the data. Media and social media censored the truth. If this injection was so good at stopping a virus then they would have never needed to coerce the public with lotteries, free beer, donuts, lap dances, guns, year supply of toilet paper for free etc.

Most people turn a blind eye to govt, thinking they would never lie or engage in nefarious activity. Simply not true, especially now as govts around the world are aligning to a one world order and subservience to a central authority.

Last edited:
Yep, that was their plan all along. Govt knew of the dangers and hid the truth. Pfizer knew how deadly the injection was from their preliminary trials, which they didn't release until 2 years later after being forced to release the data. Media and social media censored the truth. If this injection was so good at stopping a virus then they would have never needed to coerce the public with lotteries, free beer, donuts, lap dances, guns, year supply of toilet paper for free etc.

Most people turn a blind eye to govt, thinking they would never lie or engage in nefarious activity. Simply not true, especially now as govts around the world are aligning to a one world order and subservience to a central authority.

I had my suspicions from day one.
Told the Wife no way am I getting the vax when the mortality rate of covide was around 1%..
Something just didnt smell right.

I had my suspicions from day one.
Told the Wife no way am I getting the vax when the mortality rate of covide was around 1%..
Something just didnt smell right.

Same here. None of us in our family,I wife, daughter, took it. Several of our friends who have taken it have gotten covid over and over and over.....and they keep telling us how great the shots are and that we should think about getting some. Lol.

Same here. None of us in our family,I wife, daughter, took it. Several of our friends who have taken it have gotten covid over and over and over.....and they keep telling us how great the shots are and that we should think about getting some. Lol.

The Wife got the first jab because Her job required it.
I was Pissed to say the least. So far no ill effects and I have read that it gets worse the more jabs you get.
At least the owner came to her senses and stopped requiring the jab after Texas said you cant force people to get it.

Forum List

Back