A Traitor To His Class: The Privileged Life & Radical Presidency of Warmonger Fascist President FDR!

FDR is easily in the top ten best presidents list.

He is easily the very worst scoundrel to ever hold that office.
False, your opinion that is held by very few.

Yup, the best known historians left and right have held that opinion, the ones who've studied how he had the 2nd largest internal disaster in US history (Great depression 2nd only to civil war), and the largest external (WWII). And took us from a depression to a superpower. Heck even Trump knows it (the one president he said that has done more for America than him???? FDR).

Unfortunately some ignore that and appeal to the popularity of following Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and being her mouthpiece, that those historians and other leaders are all wrong, and her and her followers are in the right.

FDR is easily in the top ten best presidents list.

He is easily the very worst scoundrel to ever hold that office.
False, your opinion that is held by very few.

Yup, the best known historians left and right have held that opinion, the ones who've studied how he had the 2nd largest internal disaster in US history (Great depression 2nd only to civil war), and the largest external (WWII). ...t.

Are you trying to say he caused WWII and the Great Depression? That’s not correct.

Historians have rated FDR as one of America's greatest presidents, and their rating goes down in the history books. Want to change that rating? Send your evidence to the historians that have done the ratings since 1948. I'm sure most historians will change their when they inspect your evidence.

Historians have rated FDR as one of America's greatest presidents, and their rating goes down in the history books. Want to change that rating? Send your evidence to the historians that have done the ratings since 1948. I'm sure most historians will change their when they inspect your evidence.

The same old logical fallacy spam...

Well if you sent in your evidence of FDR's failure as president I'm sure there would be some giggles.

Forum List

Back