A Traitor To His Class: The Privileged Life & Radical Presidency of Warmonger Fascist President FDR!

Let's have a look at Japanese conduct during their invasions, you know, the ones these 'poor hapless Japanese' here in racist FDR"S America routinely cheered on, held victory parades for, sent lots of gift packages and the like to Japanese troops....

That’s a lie.

... like the Nanking Massacre, using pitchforks to toss babies on trucks, all that good stuff Unkotare here thinks was just grand ....

I most certainly do NOT think any such things were “grand,” you lying low-life son of a bitch. You clearly do not care that you are referencing atrocities that happened to real human beings, you scumbag. I have more and closer friends and acquaintances who are Chinese than you likely have ever had friends of any sort, so you keep your false accusations and your misrepresentation in your own shit hole. Don’t make me tell you again, you fucking piece of shit.

...thinks we should care that some of these Japs experienced ....

No you willful idiot, these United States citizens. These innocent loyal brave citizens of the United States. Men and women far more worthy of that invaluable designation than you yourself have ever been. Abrogation of the constitutional rights, the liberty, the property, the freedom of United States citizens due to the vile hateful racism of FDR was not a minor inconvenience and is not forgivable. History will not forget what really happened long after the apologist cheerleaders an idol worshipers have been Forgotten. You repeat lies in misrepresentations out of your own very obvious racial hatred. You do not deserve to be a US citizen and you do not understand what it means to be a US citizen.

... like the Nanking Massacre, using pitchforks to toss babies on trucks, all that good stuff Unkotare here thinks was just grand ....

I most certainly do NOT think any such things were “grand,” you lying low-life son of a bitch. You clearly do not care that you are referencing atrocities that happened to real human beings, you scumbag. I have more and closer friends and acquaintances who are Chinese than you likely have ever had friends of any sort, so you keep your false accusations and your misrepresentation in your own shit hole. Don’t make me tell you again, you fucking piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself you two bit POS; you loves you some of that Japanese racism and genocidal sociopathy, freak. You defend them no end while smearing a man worth a thousand low lifes like yourself. Hope you didn't tell those 'students' you claim to be teaching 'history n stuff' about this site, since they will find out you're low rent liar and support atrocities by your Japanese Heroes.

Now run along and simper to one of the few mods who give a shit about your sniveling; that's your usual tactic.

Go fuck yourself you two bit POS; you loves you some of that Japanese racism and genocidal sociopathy, freak. You defend them no end while smearing a man worth a thousand low lifes like yourself. Hope you didn't tell those 'students' you claim to be teaching 'history n stuff' about this site, since they will find out you're low rent liar and support atrocities by your Japanese Heroes.

Now run along and simper to one of the few mods who give a shit about your sniveling; that's your usual tactic.

You can’t even try to defend yourself without resorting to idiotic, empty-headed lies. You’ve got nothing to say because you know nothing about the topic, so you lie and misrepresent like a mindless child. I have never defended any racism - certainly not yours. Say something about the topic without lying, asshole. You know you can’t. fdr was a racist piece of shit who violated everything this great nation is about. Anyone who would play the apologist for such a scumbag has to be even more of a low-life, anti-American dogshit.

You can’t even try to defend yourself without resorting to idiotic, empty-headed lies. You’ve got nothing to say because you know nothing about the topic, so you lie and misrepresent like a mindless child. I have never defended any racism - certainly not yours. Say something about the topic without lying, asshole. You know you can’t. fdr was a racist piece of shit who violated everything this great nation is about. Anyone who would play the apologist for such a scumbag has to be even more of a low-life, anti-American dogshit.

I can prove everything I ever say; you can't do squat but troll like a little whining faggot, gimp. Speaking of dogshit, your chosen handle here is all about playing with other peoples' feces, you little sick fuck, so who are you to babble about anybody? All anybody has to do is Google your handle; most would probably shoot your sick ass if they see you near kids after that.

I can prove everything I ever say; ...t.

Your lies and misrepresentations? Go ahead and try to prove your idiotic lies, asshole.

caught your eye didn't I? i'll let you guys begin the debate, and like a crescendo, i will swoop in at strategic times to add my unique opinions.

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

Yikes. FDR handed over half of Europe to Stalin, provoked a war with Japan to ensure the Soviet Union's survival, turned a blind eye to the Holocaust, refused to press Stalin to relieve the Warsaw Ghetto, and pushed economic policies that failed to revive the economy (the economy only began to "recover" when we began to borrow and spend on a massive scale for WWII, and it took years after the war to pay off the debt FDR left behind).
And the Republicans were admirers of Hitler and Mussolini while their big business backers were selling scrap metal to the Japanese.....scrap metal we got back in the early 40s.

I can prove everything I ever say; you can't do squat but troll like a little whining faggot, gimp. Speaking of dogshit, your chosen handle here is all about playing with other peoples' feces, you little sick fuck, so who are you to babble about anybody? All anybody has to do is Google your handle; most would probably shoot your sick ass if they see you near kids after that.
Ah...CRC sweet talk.

Why did Saddam Hussein get re-elected over and over? Why did people throughout Europe fall in line behind dictators during the interwar period? Why do you repeat logical fallacy in your spam over and over again?

What kind of revisionist buttfuckery of history is this?

Saddam got "re-elected"? He forced al-Bakr out, assumed the role of president, then had his political opponents in office executed. Then won his "show elections" by 100% of the votes. 100% turnout too. Even people in coma's voted for him. Despite Kurds in the North where his control was weaker having over 90% opposing them. But on paper, every single voting age Iraqi voted for Saddam.

And people fell in line because they didn't have a voice. When East Germany had their first open elections in 1989, how did those go?

Like the 1989 E.Germany election, we have had open elections and FDR was elected 4 times. 2 of them were among the top 7 largest margins of win ever for a US president (only Washington can claim the same).

Quit rewriting history, it makes you worthless.

caught your eye didn't I? i'll let you guys begin the debate, and like a crescendo, i will swoop in at strategic times to add my unique opinions.

Yikes. FDR handed over half of Europe to Stalin, provoked a war with Japan to ensure the Soviet Union's survival, turned a blind eye to the Holocaust, refused to press Stalin to relieve the Warsaw Ghetto, and pushed economic policies that failed to revive the economy (the economy only began to "recover" when we began to borrow and spend on a massive scale for WWII, and it took years after the war to pay off the debt FDR left behind).
And the Republicans were admirers of Hitler and Mussolini while their big business backers were selling scrap metal to the Japanese.....scrap metal we got back in the early 40s.

You mean Republicans like Joseph Kennedy and about 100 others many of them Democratic Senators and Congressmen? Both Bobby and John loved them some of that Joe McCarthy, too.

In other news, FDR bashers of course contradict themselves re their own silly economic fantasies when they claim FDR"s policies failed, but the 'wartime spending succeeded'; they're admiring FDR's problem was not spending nearly enough.

You mean Republicans like Joseph Kennedy and about 100 others many of them Democratic Senators and Congressmen? Both Bobby and John loved them some of that Joe McCarthy, too.

In other news, FDR bashers of course contradict themselves re their own silly economic fantasies when they claim FDR"s policies failed, but the 'wartime spending succeeded'; they're admiring FDR's problem was not spending nearly enough.

Wrong again. It was not war time spending, but rather the end of World War II and the lifting of artificial controls on the domestic economy that finally allowed the great depression to end through the reinitiation of natural economic means.

As for the claim 'they were all citizens', that is a total load of rubbish as well; a third of so of them were not citizens, and had no intentions of becoming citizens. Another fun fact is that the ja 'community' didn't say a word to American authorities about their Imperial Heroes' agents that came around trying to recruit spies and saboteurs in the 1930's, either.

Wrong again. It was not war time spending, but rather the end of World War II and the lifting of artificial controls on the domestic economy that finally allowed the great depression to end through the reinitiation of natural economic means.

Another load of rubbish, exactly what one would expect from some POS who is a big fan of Japanese war atrocities and tries to paint them as 'victims'.

Why did Saddam Hussein get re-elected over and over? Why did people throughout Europe fall in line behind dictators during the interwar period? Why do you repeat logical fallacy in your spam over and over again?

What kind of revisionist buttfuckery of history is this?

Saddam got "re-elected"? He forced al-Bakr out, assumed the role of president, then had his political opponents in office executed. Then won his "show elections" by 100% of the votes. 100% turnout too. Even people in coma's voted for him. Despite Kurds in the North where his control was weaker having over 90% opposing them. But on paper, every single voting age Iraqi voted for Saddam.

And people fell in line because they didn't have a voice. When East Germany had their first open elections in 1989, how did those go?

Like the 1989 E.Germany election, we have had open elections and FDR was elected 4 times. 2 of them were among the top 7 largest margins of win ever for a US president (only Washington can claim the same).

Quit rewriting history, it makes you worthless.

Sounds like elections in Louisiana or Chicago, back in the 'good old days', under Huey Long and Daley.

Another load of rubbish, ....'.

A load of economics, you dishonest dumbass.

As for the claim 'they were all citizens', that is a total load of rubbish as well; a third of so of them were not citizens, and had no intentions of becoming citizens. Another fun fact is that the ja 'community' didn't say a word to American authorities about their Imperial Heroes' agents that came around trying to recruit spies and saboteurs in the 1930's, either.

I never said “all.”
Lying again, brainless?

Some Americans write their own history to fit their own political beliefs. Why do they think the American people, that were living through the Great Depression and WWll. elected FDR four times in a row and American historians, that do read history, named FDR, America's best president?

If you check, you will discover Saddam Hussein was from another country while FDR was an American and was an
America president during the Great Depression.
Any other way I can help you with your American history?

Some Americans write their own history to fit their own political beliefs. Why do they think the American people, that were living through the Great Depression and WWll. elected FDR four times in a row and American historians, that do read history, named FDR, America's best president?

If you check, you will discover Saddam Hussein was from another country while FDR was an American and was an
America president during the Great Depression.
Any other way I can help you with your American history?

You can help yourself by not ducking the point and playing the apologist.

FDR was a tyrant who issued an insane order to incarcerate American citizens but how was he a "traitor to his class?

Sounds like the words straight from the mouth of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez yesterday . Been wondering what kind of people she represents. And found one of her own now

Forum List

Back