A Topic Suited for AOC to Address with Authority

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
As she has proven just about any time she opens her mouth, tweets, or otherwise publicly expresses her "thoughts", AOC has very little actual knowledge or experience about most subjects. Well, apparently, she's finally found one for which her life experience uniquely suits her input.
AOC suggests cocktail recipes to sip while sorting different political issues: 'Hard Brexit - a straight shot of bathtub gin'
She is nuts without alcohol... I shudder to think how stupid she would get with it..

As she has proven just about any time she opens her mouth, tweets, or otherwise publicly expresses her "thoughts", AOC has very little actual knowledge or experience about most subjects. Well, apparently, she's finally found one for which her life experience uniquely suits her input.
AOC suggests cocktail recipes to sip while sorting different political issues: 'Hard Brexit - a straight shot of bathtub gin'
She is nuts without alcohol... I shudder to think how stupid she would get with it..
It's just a perfect project for someone whose entire life experience and professional training was as a bartender.

Says a loon who thinks the imbecile sociopath in the White House should be there.

Be quiet

You sound like an idiot

Says a loon who thinks the imbecile sociopath in the White House should be there.

Be quiet

You sound like an idiot
Do you have a mirror? Try using it.

Forum List

Back