A Time For A Perfect WAR

Clinton shot missles up camels asses in Afghanistan according to some Republicans. From a military standpoint, Kerry was much more qualified. What is it with you narrow minded rightwing jerks? Are you completely uninformed or are you just stupid?

Psychoblues

Yes Clinton took out the dangerous aspirin factory and strongly rebuked the terrorists with extremly harsh language

As far as John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry being "qualified"......

The facts are footnoted, but I would never accuse you of understanding that, Staph.

Psychoblues

Footnotes dont mean a darn thing. How many people actually read the footnotes. Ive been editing a paper all weekend and youd be surprised how many of the footnotes are just plain wrong. And thats when I know the person who is writing it wants it to be accurate. Its called human error.

And since im already certain its probably just footnoted to other liberal hate books why bother? Quoting each other doesnt prove anything. and it doesnt make what you say factual.

Oh, Yes. The WAR ON IRAQ HAS ACCOMPLISHED PLENTY. And not much of it to the benefit of the United States Of America. The Billionaires in the WAR INDUSTRY just love it. From a practical standpoint, common Americans and likeminded seekers of genuine justice think it an abomination.

Psychoblues

removing one of the worlds worst dictators doesnt benefit us? Exposing the corruption of the UN and several European countries doesnt benefit us? Freeing a large amount of the worlds oil supplies from heartless thungs doesnt benefit us? Killing terrorists who want to kill us and every freedom loving citizen of the world doesnt benefit us?

Psycho, you are far from being a common american or a seeker of genuine justice, you are just... Psycho

Clinton shot missles up camels asses in Afghanistan according to some Republicans. From a military standpoint, Kerry was much more qualified. What is it with you narrow minded rightwing jerks? Are you completely uninformed or are you just stupid?

Psychoblues

Kerry was more qualified then Clinton at what? The man made a campaign promise to give Iran nuclear materials if they promised not to make weapons with it and kill us. I don't care if you have every medal on earth and all the experience anyone can possibly have, if you are too dumb to use it correctly what does it matter?

BTW were you even sober when you wrote that post because it makes no sense whatsoever?

Kerry was more qualified then Clinton at what? The man made a campaign promise to give Iran nuclear materials if they promised not to make weapons with it and kill us. I don't care if you have every medal on earth and all the experience anyone can possibly have, if you are too dumb to use it correctly what does it matter?

BTW were you even sober when you wrote that post because it makes no sense whatsoever?

Kerry could be a TV star

Forum List

Back