A Third of Republicans Now View Trump Unfavorably

A new Pew Research poll finds Donald Trump’s “unfavorable” rating among Republicans has risen from 24% in 2022 to 32% in 2023.

The shine is wearing off and the stink is setting in even among Repblicans....interesting.
Two thirds of Democrats don't want Biden to run.

3.5% unemployment
Gas at 1.50 a gallon
Diesel at 2 a gallon
Inflation 1.4%
Mortgage rates: 2%

No new wars under Trump.
Trump wasn't falling UP stairs and down on his ass weekly on the world stage.

He spent money beyond what I liked but at least we got something for it.
Uh huh...

A new Pew Research poll finds Donald Trump’s “unfavorable” rating among Republicans has risen from 24% in 2022 to 32% in 2023.

The shine is wearing off and the stink is setting in even among Repblicans....interesting.
They’ll still vote for Trump, however – no matter how unfavorable the perception.

So they'll vote for Biden or Newsom if Trump gets the nom...?

Uh huh...

Uh huh.

You weren't able to show any of my numbers were wrong.

I never said jobs were not created under Biden. But when those jobs are low paying and things cost 3 times more than they did under Trump, their income is going to basics only. Home purchasing is at an all time low, people are in debt more now than ever before. These jobs aren't fixing the issues. They're just kicking the can down the road.

I thought everything was hunky dory because of all these jobs?

Total Household Debt Reaches $17.05 trillion in Q1 2023; Mortgage Loan Growth Slows​

Home buyers at a loss amid all-time low new listings, Redfin reports​

Americans owe more on credit card debt than ever before:

Americans continue to pile up credit card debt, edging close to $1 trillion​

Americans are losing their homes at a record rate:

US foreclosures rise 21 months in a row​

But but but, everyone has a job so everything is great, right? Like I said, Trump was a fantastic president and Biden is a senile child molesting falling over fuckup.

Last edited:
Uh huh.

You weren't able to show any of my numbers were wrong.

I never said jobs were not created under Biden. But when those jobs are low paying and things cost 3 times more than they did under Trump, their income is going to basics only. Home purchasing is at an all time low, people are in debt more now than ever before. These jobs aren't fixing the issues. They're just kicking the can down the road.

I thought everything was hunky dory because of all these jobs?

Total Household Debt Reaches $17.05 trillion in Q1 2023; Mortgage Loan Growth Slows​

Home buyers at a loss amid all-time low new listings, Redfin reports​

Americans owe more on credit card debt than ever before:

Americans continue to pile up credit card debt, edging close to $1 trillion​

Americans are losing their homes at a record rate:

US foreclosures rise 21 months in a row​

But but but, everyone has a job so everything is great, right?
A house I sold six years ago for $400,000 recently sold for 650. That’s why there’s so much debt.

A house I sold six years ago for $400,000 recently sold for 650. That’s why there’s so much debt.

That's not a good thing. Housing prices being out of this world just keeps low income people out of the market, which is what all these "jobs" are creating. If jobs created would PAY BETTER the increase in housing prices would be offset by the increase in pay. But not under Biden. Under Biden, with inflation taken into account, pay has gone DOWN 2.99% since January 2021.

That's not a good thing. Housing prices being out of this world just keeps low income people out of the market, which is what all these "jobs" are creating. If jobs created would PAY BETTER the increase in housing prices would be offset by the increase in pay. But not under Biden. Under Biden, with inflation taken into account, pay has gone DOWN 2.99% since January 2021.
If millions of diseased illegals werent crossing the southern border, taking up our STUFF, with free money, phones and healthcare, and food and fuel, then our prices would be a lot better, but there is a very large demand for goods, while supply is still being relied upon by CHINA. Start putting illegals where they belong, either back in their own countries or 6 feet under, and take back this country that is ours.

If millions of diseased illegals werent crossing the southern border, taking up our STUFF, with free money, phones and healthcare, and food and fuel, then our prices would be a lot better, but there is a very large demand for goods, while supply is still being relied upon by CHINA. Start putting illegals where they belong, either back in their own countries or 6 feet under, and take back this country that is ours.

I couldn't agree with you more. Illegals are certainly part of the problem. But that problem was AGAIN created by the Biden administration. Trump had illegal crossing down to a record low. Biden fucked that up almost immediately.

LOL. Then how do you explain this:

Forum List

Back