A Texas Welcome to Obama

Slowly falling apart? After 6 years of constant Republican bullshit? How miserable is the GOP that they can't succeed in their only goal of making Obama a one-term President?

Obama had full control of the Senate and House for his first TWO years asswipe. better get your facts straight before you make a complete ass of yourself....oh...right....too late for that!

It wasn’t until August- 2009 that Senator Kirk was appointed to Kennedy’s seat, and finally they had the 60 votes.

That filibuster-proof 60 votes lasted exactly 4 months – Not 2 years. Not 1 year. Not 6 months.

Just 4 months – from August 2009 to February 2010 - when Scott Brown was sworn in.

http://cjonline.com/blog-post/lucin...-did-not-control-congress-his-first-two-years

Slowly falling apart? After 6 years of constant Republican bullshit? How miserable is the GOP that they can't succeed in their only goal of making Obama a one-term President?

Obama had full control of the Senate and House for his first TWO years asswipe. better get your facts straight before you make a complete ass of yourself....oh...right....too late for that!

It wasn’t until August- 2009 that Senator Kirk was appointed to Kennedy’s seat, and finally they had the 60 votes.

That filibuster-proof 60 votes lasted exactly 4 months – Not 2 years. Not 1 year. Not 6 months.

Just 4 months – from August 2009 to February 2010 - when Scott Brown was sworn in.

No! Obama Did Not Control Congress His First Two Years! | CJOnline.com

Don't forget that Republicans blocked Al Franken from taking his seat for seven months

I'm surprised Ricky was even IN Texas. I thought he would be in California or New York looking for skilled workers to come to his state. Apparently, they don't grow them too smart in Texas.

Texas is that kid in 7th grade who shaves, drives to school, and thinks it's hilarious that he's 18 and still in middle school.

bush_finger_flip.jpg

784x2048.jpg

ObamaDontMessWithTexas.jpg

Red-state-blue-state.png

obama_how_about_a_big_cup_of_get_the_hell_out_yardsign-rea2d8330e75d49df9e4db4a2ab74b437_fomuw_8byvr_512.jpg

redtexaskeepredanddrillon-960x611.jpg

07b0d9db29a035122ec3ae6b5d9afd86.jpg

478277.jpg

wpid-ted-cruz-johnny-cash.jpg.jpeg

21062e30b4c542f892fe799ae911e4c21375070021pp3530.jpg

:fu:

Such filthy goyim

No! Obama Did Not Control Congress His First Two Years! | CJOnline.com

Facts have a tendency to "lean left".

Does anyone else find it odd that the person who started this discussion hates foreigners but loves Pink Floyd, and is racist, bigoted and small-minded but has a quote from George Carlin who was entirely the opposite of that in their signature?

Proof that not every stupid person is racist, but every racist person is stupid.

Does anyone else find it odd that the person who started this discussion hates foreigners but loves Pink Floyd, and is racist, bigoted and small-minded but has a quote from George Carlin who was entirely the opposite of that in their signature?

Proof that not every stupid person is racist, but every racist person is stupid.
Shup fag, you dont know anything about me, except I cant stand faggot ass liberals like you.

Shup fag, you dont know anything about me, except I cant stand faggot ass liberals like you.
George Carlin couldn't stand people like you. He tried to make that as clear as possible in his performances spanning over 40 years.

George Carlin - Official Website

George Carlin couldn't stand people like you. He tried to make that as clear as possible in his performances spanning over 40 years.

George Carlin - Official Website

You dont know anything about George Carlin either numbnuts, shut your yap. I will use anything I want as my siggy, what are you gonna do about it except cry and whine.

And I hear that Rick Perry refused to shake obama's hand. If that's true, it's awesome.

He declined to greet the President at the airport. Something Perry has already done in the past.

Rick Perry will shake hands with President Obama in Texas after all - NY Daily News

Gee, hope Mr. Ooops isn't thinking of running for President again....lol

He had three good reason to run again, but the first two don't count.......

Forum List

Back