A Texas Welcome to Obama

Shup fag, you dont know anything about me, except I cant stand faggot ass liberals like you.
George Carlin couldn't stand people like you. He tried to make that as clear as possible in his performances spanning over 40 years.

George Carlin - Official Website

You dont know anything about George Carlin either numbnuts, shut your yap. I will use anything I want as my siggy, what are you gonna do about it except cry and whine.
You can use whatever you want in your signature, that's your right as an American, but it's also my right as an American to point out to you that George Carlin was disgusted by small-minded conservative cretins.

Only a racist would be dumb enough to quote someone who hated racists.

George Carlin couldn't stand people like you. He tried to make that as clear as possible in his performances spanning over 40 years.

You dont know anything about George Carlin either numbnuts, shut your yap. I will use anything I want as my siggy, what are you gonna do about it except cry and whine.
You can use whatever you want in your signature, that's your right as an American, but it's also my right as an American to point out to you that George Carlin was disgusted by small-minded conservative cretins.

He also was disgusted by idiotic whiny liberals, like you.

The habits of liberals, their automatic language, their knee-jerk responses to certain issues, deserved the epithets the right wing stuck them with. I'd see how true they often were. Here they were, banding together in packs, so I could predict what they were going to say about some event or conflict and it wasn't even out of their mouths yet. I was very uncomfortable with that. Liberal orthodoxy was as repugnant to me as conservative orthodoxy.”

Also the climate change idiots
CARLIN: Let me tell you about endangered species, all right? Saving endangered species is just one more arrogant attempt by humans to control nature. It's arrogant meddling. It's what got us in trouble in the first place. Doesn't anybody understand that? Interfering with nature. Over 90%, way over 90% of all the species that have ever lived on this planet, ever lived, are gone. They're extinct. We didn't kill them all. They just disappeared. That's what nature does. We're so self-important, so self-important. Everybody is going to save something now. Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save those snails. And the greatest arrogance of all, save the planet.

Last edited:

The moment you leftists spew RACISM everyone tunes out.. it has no meaning any longer..:lol:

Except for when the term "racist" actually applies. An inbred Texan bitching about foreigners with a picture of Pink Floyd is too ironic to leave unnoticed, just as a moron misquoting a genius is also too good to pass up.

Do you people realize that the name "America" is derived from Italian? IT'S ALL "FOREIGN", this whole fucking country was founded by IMMIGRANTS, and now you racist morons want to build a Great Wall of Arizona or some such bullshit to stop some dirty foreigners from takin' yer jerbs! Guess what? You don't have jobs. What kind of job lets you sit around on a messageboard all day? That's a pretty nice job. Do you get paid by the hour or is it a salary deal? Do you have a company car? No, because none of you have jobs so none of you are going to lose work to an illegal immigrant, so shut the fuck up about immigrants.

Just learn. Why can't you learn?

bush_finger_flip.jpg

784x2048.jpg

ObamaDontMessWithTexas.jpg

Red-state-blue-state.png

obama_how_about_a_big_cup_of_get_the_hell_out_yardsign-rea2d8330e75d49df9e4db4a2ab74b437_fomuw_8byvr_512.jpg

redtexaskeepredanddrillon-960x611.jpg

07b0d9db29a035122ec3ae6b5d9afd86.jpg

478277.jpg

wpid-ted-cruz-johnny-cash.jpg.jpeg

21062e30b4c542f892fe799ae911e4c21375070021pp3530.jpg

:fu:

And what's that geezer with the cowboy hat gonna do? I never got the dressing up like a cowboy thing. You don't see people walking around with indian head dresses, maybe on halloween. If you are not in the rodeo, work a ranch, or wearing a halloween costume then you are not a cowboy. Stop wearing the hats you just look silly.

He was equally disgusted by small-minded left-wing cretins.

He was equally disgusted by small-minded left-wing cretins.

KNB is "small minded"?

You're being far too nice to that oxygen thief.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Except for when the term "racist" actually applies. An inbred Texan bitching about foreigners with a picture of Pink Floyd is too ironic to leave unnoticed, just as a moron misquoting a genius is also too good to pass up.

Do you people realize that the name "America" is derived from Italian? IT'S ALL "FOREIGN", this whole fucking country was founded by IMMIGRANTS, and now you racist morons want to build a Great Wall of Arizona or some such bullshit to stop some dirty foreigners from takin' yer jerbs! Guess what? You don't have jobs. What kind of job lets you sit around on a messageboard all day? That's a pretty nice job. Do you get paid by the hour or is it a salary deal? Do you have a company car? No, because none of you have jobs so none of you are going to lose work to an illegal immigrant, so shut the fuck up about immigrants.

Nobody wants to build a "Great Wall of Arizona" you dipshit. All we are asking is that the Federal government maintain the integrity of our borders. No country can survive with porous borders that allow a constant influx of anybody and everybody.

Immigration is necessary and desired; just not an unchecked policy of allowing a constant flood of poor people who's first need upon arrival is public assistance. It's untenable.

Can you please shut it. I lived in England and Scotland for 5 1/2 years, I have been to more countries than you have. I spent 22 years in the Navy and have met more people from different cultures than you ever will. I am not a Texan but a transplant that moved here because this is the state with the most freedom from disgusting whiney POS liberals I could find. I am retired from the Navy and am employed as a consultant in the Power Industry. I most likely have more education than you do. I have a company car, I have a company corporate Amex, I have frequent flier miles, and I make much more than the paltry 48K, you claim you make.
So sit down and shut up, you whiney little pissant.

Last edited:
And if NLT's posting doesn't exemplify that well enough then I don't know what would. Pitiful! The hate that there is in the state of Texas against our president and refugee children is truly alarming but not surprising given their not-too-bright way of thinking in general. They just have to go out of their way to show not only the rest of America but the world what sorry losers they are. That's truly pathetic.

Forget secession.

Does the US Constitution allow (or prohibit) a vote of the states to expel one of the states from the Union? Because if it does, it might not be a bad idea to consider 'setting Texas free.' Then they can become the independent conservative utopia they tend to think they already are. Of course, the US would withdraw all our federal tax dollars, AND the US military installations, AND require restitution for all federal land.

Then, let Texas go it alone! Let them control their border on their own, raise their own army, create their own currency, and do ALL the other things an independent state would have to do, including paying for all their own roads, and schools, etc.

The moment you leftists spew RACISM everyone tunes out.. it has no meaning any longer..:lol:

I pretty much tune all the bed wetters out.

If someone else quotes their idiocy and I feel like ridiculing it further I might do so. Otherwise they have nothing to say I haven't heard already.

Besides exposure to that much stupidity causes headaches. Particularly parasites like KNB, rdean and lahkota. Their posts might even drop the reader's IQ. I think they re-read their own bullshit in order to solidify their ignorance.

Last edited:
I love it that the word TEXAS, makes liberals shit their pants and foam at the mouth.

Seriously, you're going to use Pink Floyd as a way of demonstrating hypocrisy ?
Pink Floyd being British is right alongside our culture and most of our history.
Pink Floyd is also part of the first world, and not part of the third world invasion that is going on right now.
We want the Pink Floyd's that are self sufficient, and are producers instead of users. What we don't want is a flood of uneducated low skilled leaf blowers, who rob taxpayers, instead of adding to the pot.

And if NLT's posting doesn't exemplify that well enough then I don't know what would. Pitiful! The hate that there is in the state of Texas against our president and refugee children is truly alarming but not surprising given their not-too-bright way of thinking in general. They just have to go out of their way to show not only the rest of America but the world what sorry losers they are. That's truly pathetic.

Forget secession.

Does the US Constitution allow (or prohibit) a vote of the states to expel one of the states from the Union? Because if it does, it might not be a bad idea to consider 'setting Texas free.' Then they can become the independent conservative utopia they tend to think they already are. Of course, the US would withdraw all our federal tax dollars, AND the US military installations, AND require restitution for all federal land.

Then, let Texas go it alone! Let them control their border on their own, raise their own army, create their own currency, and do ALL the other things an independent state would have to do, including paying for all their own roads, and schools, etc.

Please do.

Forget secession.

Okay, we'd take Louisiana and New Mexico off your hands too if you want.........

Ah the Texxas loonie toons brigade strikes up the band.

In reality

Rick Perry will shake hands with President Obama in Texas after all - NY Daily News

Wrong. Perry will not shake his and but will meet with him. :lol:

There is a picture in that link of Gov. Perry shaking his hand on a previous visit, and I have all the confidence in the world that Gov. Perry will be cordial enough to shake the mans hand. He might sound like a simple minded buffoon at times on camera, but he's not. He is at heart a politician.

Forget secession.

Okay, we'd take Louisiana and New Mexico off your hands too if you want.........

I have little doubt that some future Lone Star State president would eye a possible expansion of their territory through annexation and an occupation of a border area much like Russia is trying with the Ukraine right now. Then Texicans might just get their asses kicked by the combined forces of Mexico and the good ol' Red, White, and Blue.

Forum List

Back