A Texas Republican just attacked black Harvard-bound teen. His response is A+

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
These Republican establishment people just can't seem to help themselves, the racism just pores and gushes out of them at every turn...

TfRo079.png

One of the enduring myths of white privilege and resentment towards non-whites is the false equivalency of affirmative action with reverse discrimination. There is a sense among some racially unempathetic whites that any effort to reverse centuries of discrimination against people of color by opening doors that would otherwise be slammed shut in their faces is unfair and that true equality is only achieved through color-blind admissions policies in higher education.
Source: A Texas Republican just attacked black Harvard-bound teen. His response is A+

These Republican establishment people just can't seem to help themselves, the racism just pores and gushes out of them at every turn...

TfRo079.png

One of the enduring myths of white privilege and resentment towards non-whites is the false equivalency of affirmative action with reverse discrimination. There is a sense among some racially unempathetic whites that any effort to reverse centuries of discrimination against people of color by opening doors that would otherwise be slammed shut in their faces is unfair and that true equality is only achieved through color-blind admissions policies in higher education.
Source: A Texas Republican just attacked black Harvard-bound teen. His response is A+

Obviously, the guy is an asshole, but this is also one of the criticisms I’ve always had regarding affirmative action. It makes a lot of people suspicious that someone not in the majority only got to where they are because of what they look like and not their qualifications.

upload_2018-4-22_12-5-8.png

He is so proud, even has his Harvard sweatshirt. Good for him.

https://www.dallasvoice.com/candidate-george-clayton-house-race-democrat-10159672.html

TfRo079.png

TfRo079.png

Obviously, the guy is an asshole, but this is also one of the criticisms I’ve always had regarding affirmative action. It makes a lot of people suspicious that someone not in the majority only got to where they are because of what they look like and not their qualifications.

I understand, but without affirmative active he may of been snubbed by a white jackass, who got lousy grades.

TfRo079.png

I understand, but without affirmative active he may of been snubbed by a white jackass, who got lousy grades.

I think you missed the point. This kid got excepted for his merits. His race has nothing to do with it, so I don’t really understand your comment

TfRo079.png

I wonder why no one is suspicious when sons and daughters of the rich get legacy admissions.

TfRo079.png

I wonder why no one is suspicious when sons and daughters of the rich get legacy admissions.

Because everyone knows why it happened and that’s just a fact of life. People who are wealthy and/or well connected almost always have advantage. It is what it is

I think you missed the point. This kid got excepted for his merits. His race has nothing to do with it, so I don’t really understand your comment

You know I don't hold you in even low regard, but you can't be expected to understand such idiocy.

TfRo079.png

Without affirmative action, which JFK signed and then LBJ he may not of got in regardless of his merit. I mean this Republican POS had the nerve to ask the question.

TfRo079.png

Without affirmative action, which JFK signed and then LBJ he may not of got in regardless of his merit.

At Harvard?? :10: Yeah, okay.....

TfRo079.png

Because everyone knows why it happened and that’s just a fact of life. People who are wealthy and/or well connected almost always have advantage. It is what it is

TfRo079.png

Well you just answered your own question on why we need affirmative action.

TfRo079.png

A few of our more rabid racists would do the same thing.

I seem to recall one claiming that blacks scored 85 or less on their ACT tests and only got into college because of affirmative action.

Forum List

Back