A Texas Republican just attacked black Harvard-bound teen. His response is A+

These Republican establishment people just can't seem to help themselves, the racism just pores and gushes out of them at every turn...

TfRo079.png

One of the enduring myths of white privilege and resentment towards non-whites is the false equivalency of affirmative action with reverse discrimination. There is a sense among some racially unempathetic whites that any effort to reverse centuries of discrimination against people of color by opening doors that would otherwise be slammed shut in their faces is unfair and that true equality is only achieved through color-blind admissions policies in higher education.
Source: A Texas Republican just attacked black Harvard-bound teen. His response is A+
Attacked...with what...a Samurai sword... AR15.... Nuke?

It makes a lot of people suspicious that someone not in the majority only got to where they are because of what they look like and not their qualifications.
So feckin what? When is the last time you looked att a white person and wondered if they got where they are because of "legacy" (affirmative action for white people) or because of family ties? It goes both ways. But we hear more about modern affirmative action....because, racism. Because we long ago accepted as the norm policies that favor old, rich white families.

So,small price to pay,IMO.

Well you just answered your own question on why we need affirmati
Ding ding ding. .we have a winner

Thenext time these not-so-closeted racists want to find someone to blame and whine about for affirmative action and other advicacy for minorities, they should find a mirror. How ironic that they have only themselves to blame for these things.

These Republican establishment people just can't seem to help themselves, the racism just pores and gushes out of them at every turn...

TfRo079.png

One of the enduring myths of white privilege and resentment towards non-whites is the false equivalency of affirmative action with reverse discrimination. There is a sense among some racially unempathetic whites that any effort to reverse centuries of discrimination against people of color by opening doors that would otherwise be slammed shut in their faces is unfair and that true equality is only achieved through color-blind admissions policies in higher education.
Source: A Texas Republican just attacked black Harvard-bound teen. His response is A+

A few of our more rabid racists would do the same thing.

I seem to recall one claiming that blacks scored 85 or less on their ACT tests and only got into college because of affirmative action.
I am not a racist dude. I speak truth to power. If you going to spend the rest of your life crying because you were born black...fuck you. My best friends in high school were black. My best bro in Marine Corps was Mexican. Fuck you.

TfRo079.png

Obviously, the guy is an asshole, but this is also one of the criticisms I’ve always had regarding affirmative action. It makes a lot of people suspicious that someone not in the majority only got to where they are because of what they look like and not their qualifications.

I understand, but without affirmative active he may of been snubbed by a white jackass, who got lousy grades.
or he could have been a black jackass who also got lousy grades and got in because of his color over some other person who deserved to be there....just sayin....

Because everyone knows why it happened and that’s just a fact of life. People who are wealthy and/or well connected almost always have advantage. It is what it is
"It is what it is" is all you could muster up huh?

No outrage, no suspicion, no concern whatsoever, but yet and still you seemed concerned when it's a black person who you PERCEIVE MIGHT be getting something they don't deserve.

Why is that?

TfRo079.png

Obviously, the guy is an asshole, but this is also one of the criticisms I’ve always had regarding affirmative action. It makes a lot of people suspicious that someone not in the majority only got to where they are because of what they look like and not their qualifications.

I understand, but without affirmative active he may of been snubbed by a white jackass, who got lousy grades.
or he could have been a black jackass who also got lousy grades and got in because of his color over some other person who deserved to be there....just sayin....
And you could be an inbred hillbilly with an extra chromosome who has to type slowly because of your webbed fingers and missing frontal lobe. So what's your point?

TfRo079.png

World Champion? In what? Did they just give him that title to make him feel good about his black ass?
Super_4e1804_1148558.jpg

TfRo079.png

And you could be an inbred hillbilly with an extra chromosome who has to type slowly because of your webbed fingers and missing frontal lobe. So what's your point?
if you are too stupid to figure that out maybe you should look at your webbed fingers...i meant just what i said....

TfRo079.png

A few of our more rabid racists would do the same thing.

I seem to recall one claiming that blacks scored 85 or less on their ACT tests and only got into college because of affirmative action.
I am not a racist dude. I speak truth to power. If you going to spend the rest of your life crying because you were born black...fuck you. My best friends in high school were black. My best bro in Marine Corps was Mexican. Fuck you.

Did I single you out or did I strike a nerve.

Unless you think blacks are incapable of getting into a good college on their own, my post was not about you. If you DO believe blacks are incapable of getting into a good college on their own, spare me the bullshit about how many are your friends.

TfRo079.png

Drake should have added with a smile, "Mr Clayton, will I see any of your relatives there?"

Clayton would have to answer, "well no but, you might see a few at the local Burger World."

Forum List

Back