A Tale of Lies, Deceit, and Terrorism: the Birth of Israel

If this is the intention of the Jews, then they have been miserable as executing it. Instead the Palestinian population is growing. i am sure that if Israel was under Chinese control, there would be no Palestinian presence.

I am also not sure what these kind of discussions bring to the table. Yeah Israel was created haphazardly mostly due to the brits but it is what it is and it is time to accept that both peoples have a right to live in peace in 2 states.

these "discussions" bring nothing to the table aside from anti-semitic anti-israel spew. they should not be "debated". debate legitimizes scum.
They should be challenged.......................Not be allowed to spread their lies without Challenge............

A Lie told long enough becomes the Truth..................therefore, it MUST BE CHALLENGED from time to time.

i think pointing out they're liars is sufficient... same with holocaust deniers
I post the data and link to the deniers as well as calling them LIARS....................

It is just how I roll.................

:booze:

Yeah, sure.

Much of the above material (except the blue) was collected by Joseph E. Katz = .eretzyisroel org/~jkatz/evidence.html

EretzYisroel.Org
www.eretzyisroel.org/

Presenting a Jewish perspective on the history of Palestine and Israel,

It is also here

The Testimony of Arafat s Nazi Uncle in 1937

So you are found wanting again, and LYING to support islamonazis terrorists
At the bottom of the page you can read:"Much of the above material (except the blue) was collected by Joseph E. Katz " of Eretz Yisroel.fame

:dig: Keep digging the Liar's hole for yourself

Even the article Phoney cites is written by a right wing blogger Lewis Loflin, not an objective academic nor a historian, just another guy with an opinion.

He just put into print the transcripts of the Peel commission, are you saying the words are not what was said ? It was not his opinion but the actual words spoken at the time. But then you will try any dirty trick to hide the truth about Palestine and the muslims

jillian, Linkiloo, et al,

In the question of who brings what to the (peace talks) table, it is obvious that the Israelis need to assess (without external interference) their position and determine what they are willing to compromise in the name of "peace." But our friend "Jillian" is correct in that their is a lot of backlash in these discussions. One might ask if they are helpful.

At times these discussions become too emotional and counterproductive.

If this is the intention of the Jews, then they have been miserable as executing it. Instead the Palestinian population is growing. i am sure that if Israel was under Chinese control, there would be no Palestinian presence.

I am also not sure what these kind of discussions bring to the table. Yeah Israel was created haphazardly mostly due to the brits but it is what it is and it is time to accept that both peoples have a right to live in peace in 2 states.

these "discussions" bring nothing to the table aside from anti-semitic anti-israel spew. they should not be "debated". debate legitimizes scum.
(COMMENT)

There are a couple salient points I would like to make in the debate relative to the "Recognition Issue."

The Israelis (their current administration) is very keen on the idea that Israel be recognized as a Jewish State [as in Part II Section B --- Jewish State --- General Assembly Resolution 181(II)]. It was even brought-up by Israel that this idea should be a requirement in the recent US-Iranian Nuclear Agreement.

Business Insider ---- 7 April 2015
Recognition of Israel won't be part of the Iran Nuclear Deal

Washington (AFP) - US President Barack Obama has rejected a call by Israel for any nuclear agreement with Iran to be conditional on Tehran's recognition of the Jewish state's right to exist, branding it a "fundamental misjudgement".

Israel's government reacted angrily to the historic framework agreement on Iran's nuclear programme announced last week, with a final accord due by June 30. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu demanded Sunday that Iranian recognition of the Jewish state's right to exist be written into the agreement.​

Now, it is somewhat confusing, in that outsiders (Non-Israeli Citizens) cannot always tell whether or not this demand is Likud Centric, a personal agenda with the Prime Minister, or an interest to the general population at all. And normally, it would not be of interest to Americans and the US Leadership because it is a domestic issue (the matter of how The State of Israel projects its image). Seldom is it in America's best interest to become involved in foreign domestic issues that have no real impact on American Foreign Policy, National Defense, Diplomatic Access, of Business and Commercial interests. And while it was controversial in the past ---- whether the issue on the recognition of Israel as a Jewish State was a matter for American commentary ---- that discussion is made clear now ---- Israel wants the US to include the Language in a foreign agreement.

The Jerusalem Post ---- 8 December 2014
Netanyahu says recognition of Jewish state is ‘minimal requirement for peace’

Netanyahu said the “minimal requirement for peace” with the Palestinians was their recognition of the state as home to the Jewish people with equal right to self-determination as themselves.

“It’s about one thing: the persistent refusal to accept the Jewish state, in any border,” Netanyahu said. “The question shouldn’t be, why does Israel make this demand. The question is, why do the Palestinians consistently refuse to accept it?” “I’m ready for a historic compromise that ends the conflict between us once and for all,” he added, calling peace a “two-way street.”​

This is not a new issue; but it was not an issue when it was first discussed. The Jewishness of Israel was made clear --- unequivocally --- nearly a century ago in the Balfour Declaration (1917) when the UK Foreign Office used the language: "national home for the Jewish people" in its recommendation. And this language was further adopted by the Principle Allied Powers at the San Remo Conference (1920) when the Allied Powers decided to assign the Mandate for Palestine (1922) under the League of Nations to the UK; both using the language: "the establishment of the Jewish National Home." And this language remained intact through 1947 when it was used in the Partition Plan A/RES/181(II): "Jewish State." (It should be noticed that the Organization of the Islamic Conference has 57 member States; including Lebanon (1969), Syria (1970), Jordan (1969), Saudi Arabia (1969), and Egypt (1969). There is only one Jewish State.)

Times of Israel --- 12 April 2015
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said that he was ready to resume peace negotiations with Israel without preconditions -----

The PA president also said that popular uprising against Israel was a legitimate form of resistance to occupation, and that while Palestinians recognize Israel as a sovereign state, they would not recognize it as a Jewish one –a key demand put forth by Netanyahu. Abbas added that he was in no way hostile towards Jews, and that whenever he met with various Jewish delegations in Israel or abroad, he makes a point of clarifying this.

Abbas warned that the Islamic extremism and terrorism that has engulfed much of the Middle East in recent years could soon reach Israel unless a solution was found to the “issue of Palestine.”​

In the case of the Peace between Israel and Palestine, it is odd that the State of Palestine does not recognize the Israel as a Jewish State. No one has adequately explained the nature of the objection and why the people of the State of Israel should be denied the right to determine the nature of their own country. What is even more curious is the
implications left by the PA President when he said: "Islamic extremism and terrorism" will be employed "unless a solution was found to the “issue of Palestine.” This is a veiled threat, pertaining to the use of "Islamic extremism and terrorism" if the Palestinians don't get their way. Negotiations under threat are a form of attempted coercion. Under these conditions, it is less likely that the Israelis will accept overtures for peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

If a bunch of foreigners showed up in your back yard and kicked you out of your home, because their "god" had told them it belonged to them, would you just shrug your shoulders and say, "fair enough", or would you fight back to kick them off your property and out of your home?

Exactly c-nt, so when are the muslims going to get the fuck out of africa, asia and the phillipines, and return to saudi arabia?

If a bunch of foreigners showed up in your back yard and kicked you out of your home, because their "god" had told them it belonged to them, would you just shrug your shoulders and say, "fair enough", or would you fight back to kick them off your property and out of your home?

Exactly c-nt, so when are the muslims going to get the fuck out of africa, asia and the phillipines, and return to saudi arabia?

Don't forget Australia, America and Britain as well

Child Murderer

In late 1942, Heinrich Himmler gave his permission for 10,000 Jewish children to be transferred from Poland to Theresienstadt with the eventual aim of allowing them to go to Palestine in exchange for German civilian prisoners, through the International Red Cross. The plan was abandoned, however, because of the protests of the Grand Mufti.

The following year, al-Husseini blocked the emigration of 4,000 Jewish children and 500 accompanying adults to Palestine that was proposed by the governments of Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary. The children were sent instead to the gas chambers.

Lets all hope that that fucking c-nt is burning in hell in agony for the next few trillion eons...

people lose wars. jews were not strangers. the land was transjordan and was occupied by the british. the british then divided the mandate so they could bow out of the imperialism thing. the arabs then started a war. they lost.

end of story until you tell me when i can get back my great grandfather's land in belorus.

until then, go sit in a corner and figure out why you are so wrong on this issue

They should be challenged.......................Not be allowed to spread their lies without Challenge............

A Lie told long enough becomes the Truth..................therefore, it MUST BE CHALLENGED from time to time.

I post the data and link to the deniers as well as calling them LIARS....................

Linking to Hasbara sites only makes you the liar.

people lose wars. jews were not strangers. the land was transjordan and was occupied by the british. the british then divided the mandate so they could bow out of the imperialism thing. the arabs then started a war. they lost.

end of story until you tell me when i can get back my great grandfather's land in belorus.

until then, go sit in a corner and figure out why you are so wrong on this issue
I didn't dipute the Jews rights to their land. Read my post again. In fact I see no reason to challenge their right to the land.

But seriously fanger, I have during my time here taken the time to read articles and information like you have posted here in this thread. I have seriously gone and viewed/read/investigated all the information that the pro-pali's have posted. And done so with an open mind.

But then I suddenly realize I am going down the rabbit hole because suddenly all the blame is put on Israel. There is hardly if ever any mention of violence at those sites ever perpetrated by the Arabs and/or Palestinians. It is like the Israelis just have visited nothing but aggression and violence against the 'Palestinians" while the "Palestinians" have just sat back and been peaceful little doves.

Your article does exactly the same thing. It leads one to believe that there wasn't any civil war from (Arab Revolt) 1936-1939, Arab revolt/civil war during 1947, no Arab attack during 1948, no nothing of the sort. No massacre in Hebron in 1929.

At least the "Zionist" sites do claim the violence the Israelis have visited back upon their foes all through the years.

So to sum it up. Fuck you and your lies.

The Israelis are like vultures and the Palestinians are like mice.
The palestinians are not the harmless victims of the Israelis. If they had in fact been mice, they would have accepted the offer made to them of a Palestinian state when the Israelis did. In fact they refused and decided to fight for more. That is not the conduct of a victim but of an aggressor.

Linking to Hasbara sites only makes you the liar.

You would know all about that when you link to anti semitic sources for your evidence. ( source is the original author, and not where the report is kept )

I don't believe that anyone is being paid to express a view. When I read people accusing others of being paid for their few lines on an otherwise obscure forum, I sense that they feel outwitted. I imagine that almost everybody posts due to their passion on a topic and not for money (if only :)

I don't believe that anyone is being paid to express a view. When I read people accusing others of being paid for their few lines on an otherwise obscure forum, I sense that they feel outwitted. I imagine that almost everybody posts due to their passion on a topic and not for money (if only :)

Noone's being paid to deliver Zionist propaganda? Really?
Israel Government pays students to fight internet battles - BBC News
Israel to pay students to defend it online
Hasbara MuzzleWatch
Hasbara Fellowships - Homepage
http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=11961

Here's a a link to one of the handbooks, see if any posts here look familliar.

http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf

Hasbara MuzzleWatch

Challenger so what is some students are earning pocket money on the net? I have read the same accusations in relation to the Pro-palestinian side. In any event, anyone earning pocket money that way obviously agrees with the views he or she is espousing, so what does it matter? I doubt there is any big money involved in posting on forums. And even if some money is being paid, no doubt it goes on on both sides of the spectrum. I don't think it is significant anyway.

Hasbara MuzzleWatch

Challenger so what is some students are earning pocket money on the net? I have read the same accusations in relation to the Pro-palestinian side. In any event, anyone earning pocket money that way obviously agrees with the views he or she is espousing, so what does it matter? I doubt there is any big money involved in posting on forums. And even if some money is being paid, no doubt it goes on on both sides of the spectrum. I don't think it is significant anyway.

OK, you can lead a horse to water... I'd be interested however, in seeing any equivalent links for those espousing a pro-Palestinian viewpoint. In my experience, most, if not all of us are free thinking individuals, who once may have been pro-Isreal and through our own research uncovered the fact that we'd all been lied to and manipulated for the last 60 years or so. If you have an open mind your turn will come, until then enjoy your naivety.

Hasbara MuzzleWatch

OK, you can lead a horse to water... I'd be interested however, in seeing any equivalent links for those espousing a pro-Palestinian viewpoint. In my experience, most, if not all of us are free thinking individuals, who once may have been pro-Isreal and through our own research uncovered the fact that we'd all been lied to and manipulated for the last 60 years or so. If you have an open mind your turn will come, until then enjoy your naivety.

Challenger, I suggest that you google the same issue on the other side of the fence and you'll find similar accusations. I do not believe that most anti-Israeli posters were once pro-Israel and due to research, have changed their minds. In fact, I'd wager that most have an specific mistrust forJews and fail to comment on any misdeeds by any other far more repressive and cruel regimes. I think that your view is as rigid as mine and no amount of trolling the net for affirmations of either of our viewpoints will make a lick of difference.

Hasbara MuzzleWatch

Just found this helpful article which says that the idea of paid posters never took off. From what i can see it is all students interested in politics that enjoy the internet warring. Comment posted damage done Online battle for Israel s hasbara - Israel News Ynetnews

Hasbara MuzzleWatch

Then name to posters on here being paid, if you cant then withdraw your claim and apologise............

Forum List

Back