A Tale of Lies, Deceit, and Terrorism: the Birth of Israel

The Untold Story of the Zionist intent to turn Palestine into a Jewish State

William A. Cook

May 11, 2010

(Based on classified documents from the Jewish Agency and its affiliated organizations seized by the British Mandate Police, materials that confirm that the Zionist controlled Jewish community intended to remove the Arab inhabitants of Palestine from their land and make the whole of Mandate Palestine a Jewish State, an intent that continues to the present day as the new book, The Plight of the Palestinians: a Long History of Destruction, available at Macmillan.com, demonstrates.)

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because Geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either … There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.” (Moshe Dayan, Address to the Technion, Haifa, as quoted in Haaretz, 4-4-1969)
The-Plight-of-the-Palestinians-William-A-Cook.jpg

A Tale of Lies Deceit and Terrorism the Birth of Israel Intifada Palestine

“His Majesty’s Government therefore now declare unequivocally that it is no part of their policy that Palestine should become a Jewish State.”
Bigot
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions?
I'm INTOLERANT to your LIES..........................

Your whole Propaganda is based on LIES......................

In short..................

YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I posted a link to the data of the photo you claimed to be of a mufti, when in fact it was people killed by British bombing a forced labour camp

File Rows of bodies of dead inmates fill the yard of Lager Nordhausen a Gestapo concentration camp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

File:Rows of bodies of dead inmates fill the yard of Lager Nordhausen, a Gestapo concentration camp.jpg

English: Rows of bodies fill the yard of the Boelcke-Kaserne (Boelcke Barracks) located in the south-east of the town of Nordhausen. The barracks was a subcamp of the en:Mittelbau-Dora Nazi concentration camp. Used as an overflow camp for sick and dying inmates from January 1945, numbers rose from a few hundred to over 6000, and the conditions saw up to 100 inmates die every day. Around 1300 inmates died on 3 and 4 April when British bombing raids destroyed substantial parts of the barracks during raids that destroyed three-quarters of the town a week before the US Army liberated it.

According to the article, you are correct that some died from a British bombing raid................

But you ignore that it was a CONCENTRATION Camp as part of Hitler's plan to Exterminate the Jews.............

And the caption from that site quotes the Waffen SS, of which the Mufti played a part.

So, some of them died in a British Air Raid in advance of Allied Troops taking the area...................

Riddle me this..................Did Hitler commit a Holocaust on the Jews.................

and then did the Mufti agree with the Extermination of the Jews............

And did the Mufti help recruit Muslims to fight with Nazi Germany.............

What I don't understand is why anyone would find it strange that any leader of the people in the process of being colonized by people that had a firm and stated intent to dispossess his people of their land, would not call for the elimination of the colonists, regardless of the religion of the colonizer. Most Native American leaders called for the elimination of the colonists and the Native Americans allied themselves with the French (the French and Indian War) in attempt to halt English colonization, killing many colonist families.

The Untold Story of the Zionist intent to turn Palestine into a Jewish State

William A. Cook

May 11, 2010

(Based on classified documents from the Jewish Agency and its affiliated organizations seized by the British Mandate Police, materials that confirm that the Zionist controlled Jewish community intended to remove the Arab inhabitants of Palestine from their land and make the whole of Mandate Palestine a Jewish State, an intent that continues to the present day as the new book, The Plight of the Palestinians: a Long History of Destruction, available at Macmillan.com, demonstrates.)

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because Geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either … There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.” (Moshe Dayan, Address to the Technion, Haifa, as quoted in Haaretz, 4-4-1969)
The-Plight-of-the-Palestinians-William-A-Cook.jpg

A Tale of Lies Deceit and Terrorism the Birth of Israel Intifada Palestine

“His Majesty’s Government therefore now declare unequivocally that it is no part of their policy that Palestine should become a Jewish State.”

And you still believe works of fiction do you, I bet you have a copy of the Protocols right next to Mien Kampf and the koran

If this is the intention of the Jews, then they have been miserable as executing it. Instead the Palestinian population is growing. i am sure that if Israel was under Chinese control, there would be no Palestinian presence.

I am also not sure what these kind of discussions bring to the table. Yeah Israel was created haphazardly mostly due to the brits but it is what it is and it is time to accept that both peoples have a right to live in peace in 2 states.

If a bunch of foreigners showed up in your back yard and kicked you out of your home, because their "god" had told them it belonged to them, would you just shrug your shoulders and say, "fair enough", or would you fight back to kick them off your property and out of your home?

Depends on how long ago it had been that I squatted in the house, as you know the law in the UK has now changed and squatters are evicted almost immediately. Then charged with theft, criminal damage and breaking an entry

Rows of bodies fill the yard of the Boelcke-Kaserne (Boelcke Barracks) located in the south-east of the town of Nordhausen. The barracks was a subcamp of the en:Mittelbau-Dora Nazi concentration camp. Used as an overflow camp for sick and dying inmates from January 1945, numbers rose from a few hundred to over 6000, and the conditions saw up to 100 inmates die every day. Around 1300 inmates died on 3 and 4 April when British bombing raids destroyed substantial parts of the barracks during raids that destroyed three-quarters of the town a week before the US Army liberated it.File Rows of bodies of dead inmates fill the yard of Lager Nordhausen a Gestapo concentration camp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I wonder what your words would have been if they were muslims laid out in lines ?

in the nearby KZ Mittelbau-Dora 60,000 forced labourers had to work in the arms industry, where 20,000 of them died because of the bad conditions and in April 1945, most of the city was destroyed by Royal Air Force bombings with 8,800 casualties (more than 20% of the population)
Nordhausen - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So how is that different to gaza then, as hamas has the population in a death camp forcing them to work digging tunnels and acting as human shields. At least they don't suffer any more at the hands of hamas thugs

What I don't understand is why anyone would find it strange that any leader of the people in the process of being colonized by people that had a firm and stated intent to dispossess his people of their land, would not call for the elimination of the colonists, regardless of the religion of the colonizer. Most Native American leaders called for the elimination of the colonists and the Native Americans allied themselves with the French (the French and Indian War) in attempt to halt English colonization, killing many colonist families.

Because they do not and did not have a firm and stated intent did they, that is a fabrication by the islamonazi propagandists

If this is the intention of the Jews, then they have been miserable as executing it. Instead the Palestinian population is growing. i am sure that if Israel was under Chinese control, there would be no Palestinian presence.

I am also not sure what these kind of discussions bring to the table. Yeah Israel was created haphazardly mostly due to the brits but it is what it is and it is time to accept that both peoples have a right to live in peace in 2 states.

If a bunch of foreigners showed up in your back yard and kicked you out of your home, because their "god" had told them it belonged to them, would you just shrug your shoulders and say, "fair enough", or would you fight back to kick them off your property and out of your home?

Depends on how long ago it had been that I squatted in the house, as you know the law in the UK has now changed and squatters are evicted almost immediately. Then charged with theft, criminal damage and breaking an entry

If that had been the law in Palestine, the European colonists would have been evicted before they could settle in Palestine.

If that had been the law in Palestine, the European colonists would have been evicted before they could settle in Palestine.

Not when they had been invited by the last two legal land owners to migrate and settle. As the GRAND MUFTI STATED ON OATH

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

MUFTI: In most cases the lands were acquired.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

MUFTI: No, it wasn’t.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition?

MUFTI: No.

Guess you have been LYING again Abdul and spouting islamonazi lies

But seriously fanger, I have during my time here taken the time to read articles and information like you have posted here in this thread. I have seriously gone and viewed/read/investigated all the information that the pro-pali's have posted. And done so with an open mind.

But then I suddenly realize I am going down the rabbit hole because suddenly all the blame is put on Israel. There is hardly if ever any mention of violence at those sites ever perpetrated by the Arabs and/or Palestinians. It is like the Israelis just have visited nothing but aggression and violence against the 'Palestinians" while the "Palestinians" have just sat back and been peaceful little doves.

Your article does exactly the same thing. It leads one to believe that there wasn't any civil war from (Arab Revolt) 1936-1939, Arab revolt/civil war during 1947, no Arab attack during 1948, no nothing of the sort. No massacre in Hebron in 1929.

At least the "Zionist" sites do claim the violence the Israelis have visited back upon their foes all through the years.

So to sum it up. Fuck you and your lies.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. "Hitler’s Mufti," as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

Hajj Amin al-Husseini’s legacy was to inspire generations of terrorists, Islamic jihadists, and such dictators as Saddam Hussein of Iraq. The foremost exemplar of his influence was a young terrorist and distant relative who became one of his most ardent students: Yasser Arafat, the future leader of the Palestinian Liberation Organization. Rabbi David Dalin—one of Pope Pius XII’s greatest defenders—offers a fitting final word:

The "most dangerous" cleric in modern history, to use John Cornwell’s phrase, was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini, whose anti-Jewish Islamic fundamentalism was as dangerous in World War II as it is today . . . The grand mufti was the Nazi collaborator par excellence. "Hitler’s mufti" is truth. "Hitler’s pope" is myth. (The Myth of Hitler’s Pope, 137)

Child Murderer

In late 1942, Heinrich Himmler gave his permission for 10,000 Jewish children to be transferred from Poland to Theresienstadt with the eventual aim of allowing them to go to Palestine in exchange for German civilian prisoners, through the International Red Cross. The plan was abandoned, however, because of the protests of the Grand Mufti.

The following year, al-Husseini blocked the emigration of 4,000 Jewish children and 500 accompanying adults to Palestine that was proposed by the governments of Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary. The children were sent instead to the gas chambers.

A Tale of Lies, Deceit, and Terrorism: the Birth of Islam. :clap2:

Up until the colon turned it all into a lie it was looking like a scholarly history of The OBAMA regime had hit the NYT Best Seller List!

Forum List

Back