A super spreader event today in Gettysburg.

Will Trump and Rudy ever get tired of making fools of themselves? He`ll do no better in Gettysburg than George Pickett and Robert E. Lee.
Trump is expected to join Giuliani at Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers' voter fraud event (msn.com)
I notice how every important event they hold you faggots call it a superspreader.
Riots, burning, and looting isn't spreading nothing.

Personally I think wearing masks is just the Democrat Party dogwhistling all of the looters to hide their identities.

Sydney Powell? :laughing0301: How much more mileage do you expect to get from the June riots? Every maskless event trump holds IS a super spreader event. Ask Herman Cain.

Pennsylvania Bans Sale Of Alcohol At Bars, Restaurants Ahead Of Thanksgiving

The ban will start at 5 p.m. on Wednesday and last through Thursday morning

STOCK UP!!

The administration of Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf announced Monday that alcohol will be barred from being sold at restaurants and bars in Pennsylvania from Wednesday evening until Thanksgiving morning — an apparent edict intended to “slow the spread” of the China-originated novel coronavirus.

“On Wednesday, Nov. 25, restaurants and bars are ordered to suspend alcohol sales at 5 p.m. until 8 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 26,”

Fucking sheep idiots

Oh no! I might catch a cold!
No, that's not what it is. A "super spreader" is like a really hot lady (allegedly) spreading her legs and spreading disease, like Typhoid Mary, but of course it's some STD (or VD as the they called it back then). Are all the Republicans going to catch COVID-19 while the Democrats are immune? How much immunity to Coronavirus does a mug of Democrat beer confer anyway?

Will Trump and Rudy ever get tired of making fools of themselves? He`ll do no better in Gettysburg than George Pickett and Robert E. Lee.
Trump is expected to join Giuliani at Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers' voter fraud event (msn.com)
Are you living your life like a hermit?
Why not? Even Giuliani is now.
A day after the news conference, Giuliani's son, Andrew, announced that he had tested positive for coronavirus. And that same day, the former New York City mayor said he would be quarantining at a Washington-area hotel.

Oh no! I might catch a cold!
No, that's not what it is. A "super spreader" is like a really hot lady (allegedly) spreading her legs and spreading disease, like Typhoid Mary, but of course it's some STD (or VD as the they called it back then). Are all the Republicans going to catch COVID-19 while the Democrats are immune? How much immunity to Coronavirus does a mug of Democrat beer confer anyway?
Speaking of which...
Homo males are still 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit deadly HIV than hetero males and the disparity is even greater compared to homo females.
But gay bars aren’t referred to as super-spreaders. It’s a Pravda thing. Democrats wouldn’t understand.

Are you living your life like a hermit?
Why not? Even Giuliani is now.
A day after the news conference, Giuliani's son, Andrew, announced that he had tested positive for coronavirus. And that same day, the former New York City mayor said he would be quarantining at a Washington-area hotel.
I’m fine with it. The more scared shitless people refusing to venture out, the less chance they have at inconveniencing me.

Appears Rudy did venture out despite saying he wouldn't and failed to keep his distance or wear a mask.

Forum List

Back