A study in how the media lies to you: The NBC migrant tear gas report.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If you read this report, you are led to believe that American soldiers tear gassed moms with babies in strollers and elderly people in wheelchairs. One can just imagine a wave of wheelchairs and strollers storming our border. Jesus Christ our Media is beyond worthless. They actively work for foreign interests there is no denying it. Read this and see how much they reported on what ACTUALLY HAPPENED which was several hundred aggressive young men storming the fence in Tijuana.

Border crossing closed after migrants try entering U.S.

Today, lies are a political instrument which US establishment uses to make the people of different countries feel fear, anger, mistrust, indignation of those whom they want to destroy (mainly Trump and Putin) at the unconscious level, all those negative reactions are allowing the US dirty politicians to take any aggressive actions.

The major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:
The 6 Companies That Own (almost) All Media [Infographic] | WebpageFX

upload_2018-11-26_19-26-54.png

When you have reporters gagging and chocking then speaking about the gassing it kinda makes sense that the people are being gassed.

The media is disgusting...Trump is right...they are our enemy within....they don't even care if they get caught in their lies....radio news breaks have become a joke...newspapers are trash.....CNN and their cohorts are still infected with Obamaism and will never recover.....

When you have reporters gagging and chocking then speaking about the gassing it kinda makes sense that the people are being gassed.
I can see this is too complicated for you, so allow me to simplify. You see the Media is not lying about the use of tear gas. No one disputes that. They are misrepresenting the migrants as weak helpless cripples and Moms with babies in strollers in order to maximize sympathy for the people they support, illegal immigrants. The truth is the majority of the 6000 (and counting) migrants are young single men. That is how they lie.

I think America is ready for a real news show. I think it would be marketable, because I can't be the only one who craves actual news. I know everyone is biased, but they could at least present both viewpoints. Fox had Hannity and Colms, but Hannity was dominating that. They have Juan on the Five and Shepherd Smith, but that is about it. Old shows like Meet The Press only show the left agenda, with a leftist moderator. My brother thinks Brooks and Shields is a balance perspective, except who is supposed to be the conservative in that duo? Why not have fact based segments with heavy hitters like Shapiro and whoever the left has? Real discussions from multiple perspectives. No screaming or spinning, just real arguments. I think people want it, so will the market provide it?

The Media are largely just Democrat propagandists. Nothing more.

If you read this report, you are led to believe that American soldiers tear gassed moms with babies in strollers and elderly people in wheelchairs. One can just imagine a wave of wheelchairs and strollers storming our border. Jesus Christ our Media is beyond worthless. They actively work for foreign interests there is no denying it. Read this and see how much they reported on what ACTUALLY HAPPENED which was several hundred aggressive young men storming the fence in Tijuana.

181125-migrants-border-us-mexico-se-520p_bf6c3fd287e6f4d930f0d569f13c2bee.fit-560w.jpg

See the mom with the two terrified children? The one in flip flops and the one wearing no shoes at all? The two kids who look like they are wearing diapers?

See that smoke in the back? That's the tear gas.

When I was in the service, you have to put on a gas mask and then go into a room filled with tear gas. Then you had to take off the protective mask and open your eyes. My body reflexed and I couldn't get my eyes to open. I had to use my fingers to open them so they would tear up. That's when they let you out. The tear gas burns your throat, you eyes, your lungs and it sticks to your skin which feels painfully irritated. They do that so you can learn to respect your protective mask.

That wasn't the only time. We were also gassed during training exercises and during the 20 mile forced march.

The fact that Republicans would gas mothers and children. Children wearing diapers and without shoes, proves these people are monsters. How can you respect Republicans when they do such terrible evil. Evil that makes them reviled all over the world.

Think about it.

Children fleeing danger, without shoes, wearing diapers, are TEAR GASSED by Republicans. Monsters. That's what Republicans are. Monsters.

MSNBC reporter Gadi Schwartz, who is on the ground in Tijuana, Mexico, said Monday that most of the caravan members he’s encountered are males — many of whom are not seeking asylum. MSNBC Reporter Busts Narrative, Admits Migrants Are Mostly Men
So what if they are mostly men.

Many are women and children. You can't gas toddlers and women because there are men there.

I mean normal people wouldn't do that. Republicans would, but people of conscience wouldn't.

I think America is ready for a real news show. I think it would be marketable, because I can't be the only one who craves actual news. I know everyone is biased, but they could at least present both viewpoints. Fox had Hannity and Colms, but Hannity was dominating that. They have Juan on the Five and Shepherd Smith, but that is about it. Old shows like Meet The Press only show the left agenda, with a leftist moderator. My brother thinks Brooks and Shields is a balance perspective, except who is supposed to be the conservative in that duo? Why not have fact based segments with heavy hitters like Shapiro and whoever the left has? Real discussions from multiple perspectives. No screaming or spinning, just real arguments. I think people want it, so will the market provide it?
Vice news

MSNBC reporter Gadi Schwartz, who is on the ground in Tijuana, Mexico, said Monday that most of the caravan members he’s encountered are males — many of whom are not seeking asylum. MSNBC Reporter Busts Narrative, Admits Migrants Are Mostly Men
So what if they are mostly men.

Many are women and children. You can't gas toddlers and women because there are men there.

I mean normal people wouldn't do that. Republicans would, but people of conscience wouldn't.
Meanwhile you said NOTHING when Obama gassed illegal aliens storming the border. By the way, your picture? That was staged for the camera.

"If you read this report, you are led to believe that American soldiers tear gassed moms with babies in strollers and elderly people in wheelchairs."

I find the problem is usually not with the writer of the article, but with some of the readers.

Here's some points to say about your "fake news" as I'll call it.

1) The article specifically says "American authorities" and not the military.
2) When it does mention the military it says "American military helicopters buzzed overhead". That's literally the only mention of the US military.
3) When it mentions the young and those in wheelchairs it says "Among the throng were elderly people in wheelchairs and children with strollers. The group formed a human chain along the river’s steep embankments."
Nothing here suggests these people were teargassed. It just says they were there.

So, this is the problem with a lot of the people on this forum. Reading skills at fucking primary school level.

Today, lies are a political instrument which US establishment uses to make the people of different countries feel fear, anger, mistrust, indignation of those whom they want to destroy (mainly Trump and Putin) at the unconscious level, all those negative reactions are allowing the US dirty politicians to take any aggressive actions.

The major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:
The 6 Companies That Own (almost) All Media [Infographic] | WebpageFX

View attachment 231042

Except the lies are coming from the OP and not the media here.

But .......but don't you think this hysteria is distracting from that ....ummmmmm..........ummmmmmmm

Forum List

Back