White House Red Trees Of Death

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Slate went a bit overboard yesterday.

What Message Is Melania Trump Sending With Her Red Christmas Trees of Death?

white_house_christmas_43256_c0-0-6000-3497_s561x327.jpg

Melania Trump ‘blood-red’ White House Christmas trees torched by media

Bah humbug: Media critical of Melania Trump's 'blood-red' White House Christmas trees

Holiday decorations unveiled Monday include 40 crimson topiary trees

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times
Tuesday, November 27, 2018

In what has become an annual holiday tradition, first lady Melania Trump was needled Monday by the media for her decorations, in this case the crimson Christmas trees lining the White House East colonnade.

Slate roasted Mrs. Trump for “her red Christmas trees of death,” while The Washington Post called them “spooky” and Mashable ripped the “forest of blood-red trees.”

"Melania Trump unveiled this year’s White House Christmas decorations on Monday morning, offering Americans their annual glimpse inside the psyche of the reticent, reluctant first lady. Those who worried she couldn’t top 2017’s icy wonderland of lifeless foliage can breathe easily now that we’ve been graced with the image of Trump fondling ornaments with arms characteristically unmoored from her sleeves:... "

It's "liberals". They're actually a death-worshiping cult.

At least she didn't put any Mao Tse Dung ornaments on the tree like the America-hating Marxist-wanna-be Obamas did...

122309_whitehouse.jpg

might symbolize pine trees around Germanic tribes villages that were draped with RED blood and intestines of enemies in early days back in the BC or AD early days . They served as Warming to approaching and sneaky enemies . ----------- course i don't know , don't really like it though .

but looks GARISH to me which mignt be Eastern Euro or Russian influence as already said .

Must be a heavy Russian influence in decorating.

Melania is every bit the jokester Donald is. Remember the "I don't care" shirt she wore once?

I think she's trolling the left's insane obsession with "Russia."

Well whatever the case, thank God for no more "Chocolate Christmases" with poorly-postured lumbering First Ladies dressed in what looks like a green burlap sack.

233164f76ab253b71e669e87516c4c23.jpg

b972-17.gif

It also looks like someone may have not followed her vision exactly. Hmmm....
82C31846-D827-4E47-9C0A-5C1D419CB9AF.png

....or how about this one. This was the height of narcissism: Obama's face on Mt. Rushmore Christmas tree ornament. They actually hung one of these on the White House tree in 2009...

Mt. Rushmore meets President Obama | Black Hills Travel Blog

obama-mount-rushmore-christmas-tree623.jpg

Or the Transvestite Christmas tree ornament the Obamas put on?

transvestite-orn.jpg

Or the creepy Lincoln ornament?

abrahamobamatreeornament.jpg

Last edited:
Love the color of the trees, but not so many in one place. I thought the decor last year was lovely...icy elegance.

Well whatever the case, thank God for no more "Chocolate Christmases" with poorly-postured lumbering First Ladies dressed in what looks like a green burlap sack.

233164f76ab253b71e669e87516c4c23.jpg

b972-17.gif

Took him years to learn to walk in heels

Forum List

Back