A Story that our black racist and white liberals won't read

Correll
1. NOrmal human empathy.

White people have a heart of stone when it comes to black people.

There would not be the race problem that there is, if tons of whites were so kind and full empathy

Correll
2. We want you to help grow this country, not be a dead weight dragging US down.

OK. So how do white people help black people grow this country ? How are black people being a dead weight and dragging US down ?

1. Your wacism blinds you to our concern. Or you are just a liar.

2. Funny. I suggest that black people could help grow the country and you ask me how white people can help black people do that. Mmm. Do you see what you did there?

Because really addressing the causes, would take moral courage, of which our leaders have little.

But at least we don't celebrate the murderers.
White people don't celebrate murderers ? Dude

Even when white people attend their own weddings you dress up like warlords and killers.

royal-wedding-comparison-kate-meghan-1526759611.jpg

And what happens with these white killers on film ? They're shown as cool, as edgy, as stylish. Goodfellas ? Untouchables ? The Sopraonos ? Al Capone in Untochables ? Godfather ?

Every time I switch on the TV white people are ALWAYS trying to humanize their fkin physco white killers. Every week there is some documentary on a Jeffery Dalhmer, A John Gacy, a Ted Bundy trying show how smart and intelligent they were

The white man proudly presents his psychological disorder (Perseus Syndrome) to us in Greek mythology (named after Perseus, the Greek founder of Mycenae), advertisements, thrillers and horror movies:

PerseusMarqueste.jpg

13276_ori.jpg

jacket.jpg

.Think of white heroes are any of them pacifists in the face of tyranny ? George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Churchill, Eisenhower, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson ?

I'll wait

It cracks me up that white people think black people don't know about their crimes.

White people will kidnap your child, rape him, kill him, film the whole thing then sell it to other white people.

All you have to do is watch cable to see the crimes that white people do. these crimes don't get put on the six of clock news. cold case files, forensic files, court tv, discovery id, wicked attraction

Whites kill their own children at almost two times that of blacks....Where is the outrage, where is the protest, why always make it about black people when clearly there is other races that exist? If you replaced the word human where race is used would it matter more or less?

Fo posters like Correll racism knows no bounds.

White people don't celebrate murderers ? Dude

Even when white people attend their own weddings you dress up like warlords and killers.

royal-wedding-comparison-kate-meghan-1526759611.jpg

Soldiers are not murders. Thanks for clearing it up. YOu are just a liar.

My point stands. Whites don't celebrate the murderers.

LOL same old tired excuses, by percent of population black on black murder is numbers of times worse then white on white. Blacks are 13 percent of the population yet commit 50 percent of all murder and 37 percent of all violent crime.

Soldiers are not murders. Thanks for clearing it up. YOu are just a liar.

My point stands. Whites don't celebrate the murderers.
Yes they, are they are state sanctioned murderers just like cops they are paramilitary state sanctioned murderers.

LOL same old tired excuses, by percent of population black on black murder is numbers of times worse then white on white. Blacks are 13 percent of the population yet commit 50 percent of all murder and 37 percent of all violent crime.
Whites kill each other also yet you care not for white people, are you trying to save the black man?

Yes they, are they are state sanctioned murderers just like cops they are paramilitary state sanctioned murderers.

That's moronic. It violates the actual meanings of the words you are using.

You are either a fool or a liar.

Powerful drugs were a plenty during Trump and every other Republican president so don't play that stupid denial line with me. The whites started drive by shooting during prohibition but you can claim the blacks did it because you live in denial.

The difference between the white drive by shootings during prohibition and black drive by shootings today is the whites knew how to shoot and the blacks don’t.

I once asked a black coworker why I rarely saw any blacks at the pistol range. He replied, “That’s because we do all our practice at shooting in bars.”

I actually convinced another black coworker to go to the range with me. When we left I asked him what he thought about the experience. He told me that what impressed him the most was how polite all the people at the range were to him. He was certain he would be confronted by racist white rednecks. He started going to the pistol range on a regular basis and when he took his concealed weapons permit course he impressed the instructor so much that he tried to convince my coworker to try competitive shooting.

This is always the excuse.

According to The Washington Post, 737 people have been shot and killed by police this year in the United States.

It is NOT just about that. That is noted over and over but yet it matters none to those who make the excuses.

It's about excuses made for bad cops.

How a Shady Cop Kept Getting New Jobs—and Then Became Chief

It's about how many were wrongly charged.

Police Planting Evidence - LawInfo

It's about how police officers can lie in court and not get charged.

Board Upholds Firing Of Ex-Cop Who Got Search Warrant For Breonna Taylor’s Apartment – 89.3 WFPL News Louisville

Yes in this case he was finally fired but it was only because of the protests but he should be in prison.

I can continue. It's NOT just about those who get killed.
Oh stop it---you know damn well every single one of those criminals shot deserved it. When you attack cops, more blacks die at the hands of other black criminals. Telling the lie of cops out to get innocent blacks is harming the black community.

Did you read the article?

Why do you think black on black crime was BETTER back in the 50s?

Rant all you like but I noted why things have got bad. When you, your kids, your friends get set up and had no voice things get bad.

Now you are the one that is mad because changes are being made.

As I read your list it occurs to me that every politician in a leadership position can be legitimately accused of those things. Maybe we need to defund politicians.

You will get no argument there from me.

caffeine and cigarettes are drugs and dope was around in the 1950's and so were murderers and mass murderers, ever hear of a book written called, "In Cold Blood", Truman Capote.
In the 1950's home invasion and the murder of an entire family during the robbery was so unimaginable and shocking to the American people, that Hollywood made the movie "In Cold Blood" about the incident.
But today, 70 years later, home invasion and murder are just another crime statistic that has become part of living in America. ... :cool:

Rant all you like but I noted why things have got bad. When you, your kids, your friends get set up and had no voice things get bad.

Now you are the one that is mad because changes are being made.

And blacks had more of a voice back in the 40s and 50s?

That seems unlikely. Though if you want to make a case that the dem party is THAT nonresponsive, I am willing to listen.

Because guns weren't available in the 40s and 50s? LOL!!!

The cause is obvious. THe breakdown of the family.

When the father figure gets drugs planted on them and go to prison, there goes the family. When cops lie in court and the father figure goes to prison there goes the family. When kids gets raised in that situation it becomes the norm.

Illinois passed a law where cops can't lie to kids to get them into prison and it's only a matter of time before that expands.

We are sending people out to get people who have made bad personal decisions help as opposed to just throwing them behind bars. That makes you and others upset. Too bad.

In the 1950's home invasion and the murder of an entire family during the robbery was so unimaginable and shocking to the American people, that Hollywood made the movie "In Cold Blood" about the incident.
But today, 70 years later, home invasion and murder are just another crime statistic that has become part of living in America. ... :cool:

Home invasion and murder.

Killing of Breonna Taylor - Wikipedia

When the father figure gets drugs planted on them and go to prison, there goes the family. When cops lie in court and the father figure goes to prison there goes the family. When kids gets raised in that situation it becomes the norm.

Illinois passed a law where cops can't lie to kids to get them into prison and it's only a matter of time before that expands.

We are sending people out to get people who have made bad personal decisions help as opposed to just throwing them behind bars. That makes you and others upset. Too bad.

The majority of the time, there was no father figure to start with. So, your scenario, though sad, is not the real issue here.

If you focus your efforts on a false cause, you will NEVER make the problem better.

Do you want to see the black crime rate drop back to normal, or do you want to see it stay absurdly high or even get worse?

Because if you choose to address a false cause, you are choosing to keep the problem as is or worse.

The majority of the time, there was no father figure to start with. So, your scenario, though sad, is not the real issue here.

If you focus your efforts on a false cause, you will NEVER make the problem better.

Do you want to see the black crime rate drop back to normal, or do you want to see it stay absurdly high or even get worse?

Because if you choose to address a false cause, you are choosing to keep the problem as is or worse.

Officer Joshua Jaynes lied to a judge and got a woman killed over that lie. He was charged with nothing. It starts at the top.

Bankers ripped taxpayers off of millions with their illegal actions and not a one was charged. Rob a 7-11 and get 20 years. It has to start at the top.

Officer Joshua Jaynes lied to a judge and got a woman killed over that lie. He was charged with nothing. It starts at the top.

Bankers ripped taxpayers off of millions with their illegal actions and not a one was charged. Rob a 7-11 and get 20 years. It has to start at the top.

Got it. You want the problem to stay the same or get worse.

Why do you want to see such high crime in the black community?

Forum List

Back