A somewhat sane Republican on the tea partiers

So no one has the right to object to Limbaugh comparing President Obama to Hitler?

:eusa_eh: Is reading comprehension not one of your skills? Do you always project what you want to read into a anothers post? (Tying into the last question - Is it your goal in life to be a reporter and ask useless, inane and totally made up questions based on some bull shit self paradigm?). The reason I ask is I can see no where in my post where I even remotely stated that. ????????????????????????????????? :eusa_eh:

It's exactly what you posted. Quit pretending that wasn't your implicit point.

WHAT!!!????????? What kind of mental midget are you????? I implied nothing of the sort nor would I. If you were familiar with my postings you would know this. Therefore one can only surmise it's only your twisted, hateful, partisan imagination working overtime. You need to get professional help or have a drink. Better yet, cross your legs, hold your breath and fart. Maybe you can clear your mind. Stupid partisan hack.....

There are certain parallels, however, and I am mapping out a thread that will include some of those later on. That may or may not be later today.
Please do, we look forward to your comparison of Hitler and Obama.

If we like it enough we will forward it to the RNC and ask them to make it a part of their campaign strategy.

Please note, you cannot use vegetarianism or smoking in your comparison as Obama smokes and is an omnivore.

:eusa_eh: Is reading comprehension not one of your skills? Do you always project what you want to read into a anothers post? (Tying into the last question - Is it your goal in life to be a reporter and ask useless, inane and totally made up questions based on some bull shit self paradigm?). The reason I ask is I can see no where in my post where I even remotely stated that. ????????????????????????????????? :eusa_eh:

WHAT!!!????????? What kind of mental midget are you????? I implied nothing of the sort nor would I. If you were familiar with my postings you would know this. Therefore one can only surmise it's only your twisted, hateful, partisan imagination working overtime. You need to get professional help or have a drink. Better yet, cross your legs, hold your breath and fart. Maybe you can clear your mind. Stupid partisan hack.....
Ah, so you are just misunderstood. :lol:

Ah, so you are just misunderstood. :lol:

No, read into. Try again hack. Besides, show where in this thread I posted anything remotely akin to what NYcarbineer is accusing me of posting or even implying.

Last edited:
Eric Cantor is beyond creepy. There's something about a j'ish boy with a severe drawl and he's just smarmy........ugh.

Thus far, the only difference between Obama and Hitler's career is Obama is missing is the little mustache
:cuckoo:

Now, where are the repudiations from sane republicans of this kind of bizarre rhetoric?

What "CrusaderFrank" is saying, literally, that a man launched the largest war in history (invading and conquering most of Europe, as well as raining bombs on Britain in the process), who also rounded up some six million Jews into concentration camps where they were variously worked to death, starved to death, gassed to death or burnt in ovens, is the same in every way (excepting a moustache) with the President of the United States, elected by an outright majority of the voting citizens (which, incidentally, Hitler never was - he never won a majority in any free election held in Germany).

Further, Hitler got his start in the DAP, an extreme anti-Marxist party that advocated ultra-nationalism. Hitler's Nazi party later ruthlessly persecuted gays and lesbians, in addition to other minorities.

So - for all the Republicans here who claim to be disgusted by posters at the protest meeting depicting slain victims of the Nazis - what do you think of CrusaderFrank?

They both went after big business in their country, they both demonized people in their own country, they both sought to be worshiped by their followers, they both took over their auto industry in order to produce an affordable fuel efficient peoples car.

Also the Obama Hitler posters were brought to rally by Democrats on the advise of Saul Alinsky

theblogprof: BUSTED!: "Obama As Hitler" Poster Was A Democrat/Union Plant At John Dingell Townhall! UPDATED with video interview!

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- Sanford D. Horwitt from "Let them Call Me Rebel"

We're on to you.

They both went after big business in their country, they both demonized people in their own country, they both sought to be worshiped by their followers, they both took over their auto industry in order to produce an affordable fuel efficient peoples car.

You're an idiot. I WISH Obama would go after big business and big finance.......he isn't. He had to prop up GM or all the toxic debt based on its existence would have made the great depression look like a hayride. We should just buy GM outright and hope we can keep it afloat. It's only about $5B in concrete assets......a mere pittance to plug the dyke of trillions it holds at bay.

Anyone who compares Obama with Hitler is not only irrelevant but insane.

I WISH Obama would go after big business and big finance.......he isn't. He had to prop up GM or all the toxic debt based on its existence would have made the great depression look like a hayride. We should just buy GM outright and hope we can keep it afloat. It's only about $5B in concrete assets......a mere pittance to plug the dyke of trillions it holds at bay.

We could spend awhile debating whether or not Obama is going after big business and big finance. From my perspective he has done both and/orstated his intentions to do both. From your perspective he apparently has not.

From your perspective, what IS the appropriate role of government in taking over and running private commerce and industry at any level or in any circumstances? What limits would you place on government's ability to tell you where you can and cannot work, what you are or are not allowed to earn, what kind of healthcare you are required to have, what sort of union you must belong to?

I WISH Obama would go after big business and big finance.......he isn't. He had to prop up GM or all the toxic debt based on its existence would have made the great depression look like a hayride. We should just buy GM outright and hope we can keep it afloat. It's only about $5B in concrete assets......a mere pittance to plug the dyke of trillions it holds at bay.

We could spend awhile debating whether or not Obama is going after big business and big finance. From my perspective he has done both and/orstated his intentions to do both. From your perspective he apparently has not.

From your perspective, what IS the appropriate role of government in taking over and running private commerce and industry at any level or in any circumstances? What limits would you place on government's ability to tell you where you can and cannot work, what you are or are not allowed to earn, what kind of healthcare you are required to have, what sort of union you must belong to?

You're thinking too small. CDSs are insurance, but it's not regulated or recorded. The banks won't even try to put them on their books because their balance sheets would send us to the equivalent of red ink in Kelvin. Liquidity ratios are still obscene. It's not the mortgages or the credit cards. It's uber big leveraged gambling. Toxic instruments that pension funds and school boards and entire countries are invested in. Only they had no idea, and probably most of the purveyors had no idea........

The market went down.......all the hedges and the bets are due......and very few puts were made........because they didn't foresee it going DOWN, only up.

Why bring it up at all? The TOPIC is the right comparing Obama to Hitler. What is the REASON you inject an anti-war banner that has no relationship to the TOPIC into the discussion?

You're thinking too small. CDSs are insurance, but it's not regulated or recorded. The banks won't even try to put them on their books because their balance sheets would send us to the equivalent of red ink in Kelvin. Liquidity ratios are still obscene. It's not the mortgages or the credit cards. It's uber big leveraged gambling. Toxic instruments that pension funds and school boards and entire countries are invested in. Only they had no idea, and probably most of the purveyors had no idea........

The market went down.......all the hedges and the bets are due......and very few puts were made........because they didn't foresee it going DOWN, only up.

So, enlarge my thinking. Answer the question:

And add to that, from your perspective, what is the appropriate role of government in telling you how much you must or cannot save, how much interest you can or cannot earn, what you can and cannot invest or speculate in, what risks you are or are not allowed to take?

And add to that, from your perspective, what is the appropriate role of government in telling you how much you must or cannot save, how much interest you can or cannot earn, what you can and cannot invest or speculate in, what risks you are or are not allowed to take?
Is it too much to ask of you to stay on the topic of the thread?

Sorry Ravi. I was just responding to another member, but I agree that we did get off topic. I'll try to start another thread in hope that Veritas will answer the question.

Is it too much to ask of you to stay on the topic of the thread?

sorry dear..........>kiss kiss<:eusa_whistle:

Good question

I think the answer is that a government must evolve with the needs of a society. There are some functions that the government does better and there are some that private industry does better. There is also a need for Government oversight of private industry.
Prior to the 1960s, private industry could do whatever it wanted in terms of the environment. Waste products were just dumped into rivers and lakes. If you didn't have a river you just dumped it into the ground. You burned what you liked and put it into the air. The results were the poisoning of many people in surrounding communities as well as a destruction of our water system. Even though industries complained that the government was forcing them out of business, we needed government to step in and protect us.

Forum List

Back