Unemployment rate offically rockets over 10%!!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Epic fAiL

The National Unemployment rate soared to the highest rate in 26 years this October....................What recovery? Unemployment shoots past 10 percent - Yahoo! Finance

LMAO......what a way to celebrate a year since the election!!!:clap2::clap2: Bad week for the Dums:funnyface:.........everywhere you look, its a disaster. A fcukking disaster by any measure.........and the best part is, the independents have awoken from their spell of last summer!!! Even better is that the days of blame Bush are now permanently in the rear view mirror as we approach 2010. Nobody cares anymore except the 21%er's. Plus........no end in sight at all from any economist of any notoriety, includng those within the damn administration!!!

laughman2-1.jpg

These economic policies are a fcukking disaster:eek:..............and although it sucks that so many folks are out of work at this time, at least in the long run, a whole generation will realize that you dont elect far lefties to run your government or you get to eat the sh!t sandwich of economic disaster. And that, at the end of the day, is a great thing!!!:beer:

Last edited:
unemployment is slow to recover. it's avg hours worked that we should be looking at.

Sorry, I fail to see this as a "great thing", personally, I see it as a major problem.

Trying to place the blame on the Dem's does NO GOOD, and only add's to the already major division dividing our country.

Think what you want, but unemployment IS the biggest problem facing our country.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be unemployed, and you?:confused:

Considering that the unemployment rate is .6% less than that of Reagan in is his full third year in 1983in a far less trying time than now tell us that BHO's administration is doing well.

Teasaggers, you are irrelevant.

Last edited:
Considering that the unemployment rate is .6% less than that of Reagan in is his full third year in 1983in a far less trying time than now tell us that BHO's administration is doing well.

Oh... so Dingle Barry (I love that one since I saw it earlier) is dealing with the same off the scale inflation, historically high interest rates, and all those other things that were hurting business when Reagan took office??

Yes... Dingle Barry inherited some of the bad economic decisions we have from Bush, especially at the end of his term... but remind us again what Dingle Barry said the high point of unemployment would be with his 'stimulus' that was so badly needed in an immediate fashion??

No... it is not tea party supporters or conservatives or whatever other group on the 'right' you wish to demonize in your next post... it is people like you and useless radicals that are irrelevant...

Yea but i heard the Recession was Over? That's what Hopey Changey and Ben Bernanke told me? Gee what a scam. Yea if this White House is claiming the number is 10.2% just go ahead and assume the number is more like 15 to 20%.

And what WAS the "Misery INDEX" Under Carter for $1,000 Alex...?

You probably weren't hatched back then, were you?

Sorry, I fail to see this as a "great thing", personally, I see it as a major problem.

Trying to place the blame on the Dem's does NO GOOD, and only add's to the already major division dividing our country.

Think what you want, but unemployment IS the biggest problem facing our country.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be unemployed, and you?:confused:

It most certainly is a "great thing". Why? Well, lets just say s0n that you have to look at the whole landscape, not just a number in real time.
Stratospheric unemployment rates over long periods of time simply prove something that any person with a basic education in economics understands: that Keynesian economics is a farce and has never been successfully implemented anywhere in the world that had any more than a marginal effect at reducing unemployment rates. while causing mega increases in interest rates and inflation. This was the disaster of the 1970's.........being repeated now but the difference is, on top of lack of stimulation to the ecomomy, Washington marches towards gigantic increases in spending while trying to reduce unemployment. Its madness.................thus, its also great because the curent generation can experience the disaster and makes ure it doesnt happen again for at least 2 or 3 decades..............or until some other bozo like Obama can dupe the masses with trickle up poverty economic policy.

Last edited:
Yea but i heard the Recession was Over? That's what Hopey Changey and Ben Bernanke told me? Gee what a scam. Yea if this White House is claiming the number is 10.2% just go ahead and assume the number is more like 15 to 20%.

Yep. That's what we have been told but the Rate slid further?

Damage Control in the Obama Waroom must be furious. Oh to be a fly on the wall, eh?

Whoa! It looks like some aren't buying the White House Talking Points. Well you better just shut up and get it together because Hopey Changey and Ben Bernanke have declared the Recession over. Oh yea and,EEEEEEEEEEEETZ BOOOOOOOOOOOSH AN FOXXXXXXXX NOOOOOOOOOOZZ!!!!!

This is pathetic. All of the economic bad news just keeps coming but the White House seems to have blinders on!! Obama's chief economic advisor is a fucking moron.

I'm sure that somebody from Obama's Administration, or even Obama himself, will come on tv shortly and give us all a good reason why unemployment is over 10% now. They will tell us all it's Bush's fault and they inherited the problem when he came into office a year ago. In the meanwhile unemployment will creep up to 11 or 12 percent, maybe more. Don't guess that big assed Stimulus Bill is working out for us quite the way that Joe Biden tells us it is.:lol:

I'm sure that somebody from Obama's Administration, or even Obama himself, will come on tv shortly and give us all a good reason why unemployment is over 10% now. They will tell us all it's Bush's fault and they inherited the problem when he came into office a year ago. In the meanwhile unemployment will creep up to 11 or 12 percent, maybe more. Don't guess that big assed Stimulus Bill is working out for us quite the way that Joe Biden tells us it is.:lol:

Right after that they will then tell us that the economy is booming and we should all be happy, then Obama will say the only way to fix the economy and get everyone back to work is to pass government run healthcare.

As you learn in school if you paid attention, nemployment is a lagging indicator.

Homeschoolers usually skip that lesson to spend more time on Jesus.

Forum List

Back