A somewhat sane Republican on the tea partiers

Where did Hitler keep his Nobel Peace Prize???

hitler_time.jpg

Next best thing

Republicans need to tone it down..

If they have a message, present in a calm, reasoned manner. Tell us how you are going to fix the economy, how you are going to create jobs, how you are going to fix healthcare

Instead, we get the rants, fearmongering, angry rhetoric

You need to convince people that we want you to represent us

Teabaggers are not your best friend

Kinda like this one.

anti-war.jpg

The two-wrongs-make-a-right argument is very weak.:lol:

Cantor was obviously emboldened by the Palin/Limbaugh/teabagger disaster in NY23.

Good for him. I despise his sorry ass, but credit where credit is due.
yes

Republicans need to tone it down..

If they have a message, present in a calm, reasoned manner. Tell us how you are going to fix the economy, how you are going to create jobs, how you are going to fix healthcare

Instead, we get the rants, fearmongering, angry rhetoric

You need to convince people that we want you to represent us

Teabaggers are not your best friend

Kinda like this one.

anti-war.jpg

Cantor was obviously emboldened by the Palin/Limbaugh/teabagger disaster in NY23.

Screw you and your "weak argument" deflection. I'm simply pointing out to political hacks (on both sides) that they have short, selective memories and to unplug themselves from their hard wired connection to whichever partisan outlet controls them.

Last edited:
Hey teabaggers, way to get the Jewish vote. Keep it up please.
Rush is an entertainer; he isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Hell, I don't take him seriously. Haven't since I was like...13 or 14?

I agree with you, but the LEADER of the RNC had to apologize to this "entertainer". What does that say about Rush's power there?

This is what should scare that party.

Kinda like this one.

anti-war.jpg

Screw you and your "weak argument" deflection. I'm simply pointing out to political hacks (on both sides) that they have short, selective memories and to unplug themselves from their hard wired connection to whichever partisan outlet controls them.

So no one has the right to object to Limbaugh comparing President Obama to Hitler?

Kinda like this one.

anti-war.jpg

You post a picture that has nothing to do with the topic at hand and accuse ME of deflection?

What is wrong with you, exactly?

So no one has the right to object to Limbaugh comparing President Obama to Hitler?

:eusa_eh: Is reading comprehension not one of your skills? Do you always project what you want to read into a anothers post? (Tying into the last question - Is it your goal in life to be a reporter and ask useless, inane and totally made up questions based on some bull shit self paradigm?). The reason I ask is I can see no where in my post where I even remotely stated that. ????????????????????????????????? :eusa_eh:

Thus far, the only difference between Obama and Hitler's career is Obama is missing is the little mustache
:cuckoo:

Now, where are the repudiations from sane republicans of this kind of bizarre rhetoric?

What "CrusaderFrank" is saying, literally, that a man launched the largest war in history (invading and conquering most of Europe, as well as raining bombs on Britain in the process), who also rounded up some six million Jews into concentration camps where they were variously worked to death, starved to death, gassed to death or burnt in ovens, is the same in every way (excepting a moustache) with the President of the United States, elected by an outright majority of the voting citizens (which, incidentally, Hitler never was - he never won a majority in any free election held in Germany).

Further, Hitler got his start in the DAP, an extreme anti-Marxist party that advocated ultra-nationalism. Hitler's Nazi party later ruthlessly persecuted gays and lesbians, in addition to other minorities.

So - for all the Republicans here who claim to be disgusted by posters at the protest meeting depicting slain victims of the Nazis - what do you think of CrusaderFrank?

:eusa_eh: Is reading comprehension not one of your skills? Do you always project what you want to read into a anothers post? (Tying into the last question - Is it your goal in life to be a reporter and ask useless, inane and totally made up questions based on some bull shit self paradigm?). The reason I ask is I can see no where in my post where I even remotely stated that. ????????????????????????????????? :eusa_eh:

It's exactly what you posted. Quit pretending that wasn't your implicit point.

Thus far, the only difference between Obama and Hitler's career is Obama is missing is the little mustache

Now, where are the repudiations from sane republicans of this kind of bizarre rhetoric?

What "CrusaderFrank" is saying, literally, that a man launched the largest war in history (invading and conquering most of Europe, as well as raining bombs on Britain in the process), who also rounded up some six million Jews into concentration camps where they were variously worked to death, starved to death, gassed to death or burnt in ovens, is the same in every way (excepting a moustache) with the President of the United States, elected by an outright majority of the voting citizens (which, incidentally, Hitler never was - he never won a majority in any free election held in Germany).

Further, Hitler got his start in the DAP, an extreme anti-Marxist party that advocated ultra-nationalism. Hitler's Nazi party later ruthlessly persecuted gays and lesbians, in addition to other minorities.

So - for all the Republicans here who claim to be disgusted by posters at the protest meeting depicting slain victims of the Nazis - what do you think of CrusaderFrank?

Thankfuly, we have resident wingnut Frank to continuously remind us of why the republican right is so out of touch with mainstream America. Wingnuts like Frank are so out of touch that they actually believe they ARE mainstream America

I would imagine smart college professors hold up Newt or George Will as an image of a conservative talent, then hold up CF up with the comment, "This is a self-proclaimed conservative on crack. Compared with the other two, whose party do you want to be in?"

I would imagine smart college professors hold up Newt or George Will as an image of a conservative talent, then hold up CF up with the comment, "This is a self-proclaimed conservative on crack. Compared with the other two, whose party do you want to be in?"

Thats a good observation

You can look at a George Will or even Newt and say "Thats the group I want to be associated with"

You look at the teabaggers, FoxNews whackjobs and fear mongering representatives and cringe. Who would want to say "I am part of that group"

How can you go to a teabagger rally and stand near a sign comparing healthcare to Nazi genocide and not need a shower afterwards?

The statement is is provocative and can be evaluated as unnecessarily inflammatory, though I believe the member was probably exaggerating for effect. That is allowed within aesthetic limits.

The operative phrase to be considered, however, is 'thus far'.

Hitler didn't start out persecuting anybody, but you are correct that Hitler utilized and implemented a strong nationalism to effect his policies before and after his ascension to ultimate power. Obama also appeals to nationalism in his campaign, but his Presidency has had an identifiable semi-anti-American, pro-world-government flavor since. Certainly he is utilizing anything but nationalism and instead appeals to his constituency that too often apologize for, resent, and hold America is contempt. That is very un-Hitler like.

There are certain parallels, however, and I am mapping out a thread that will include some of those later on. That may or may not be later today.

Forum List

Back