A small trip to the grocery...a large aggravation.

They don't even necessarily have to approve of your exemption request.

Syrenn do run run run she do run run.

What happened Syrenn?? Thought you were right here and I was WRONG?

Now that we've established that you are in fact wrong. Let's relate it to SNAP.

There is an unstated agreement between taxpayers and the USG that we will all individually pay taxes which in most cases won't even begin to cover our fair cost of government services, BUT when pooled collectively the USG's income should be more than it's expenses. Obviously that is not the case and definitely something should be done about THAT, but that doesn't mean that you have the right to take someone's SNAP benefits away, or limit them, because you seen one woman buying snacks and cigarettes.

My offer stands , figure out your share of SNAP benefits for S.F. County and I'm happy to cut you a check, or more likely mail you a quarter. I hate for you to think that you are helping people against your will.

Shut the fuck up. You're trying to make yourself right on a technicality, nothing more.

The bottom line is you are WRONG and i am RIGHT. Suck it up and shut the fuck up.

Why don't you get that an exemption doesn't negate the otherwise stated regulation?

Children are required to have designated immunizations before entering the school system. That is the government imposing a regulation on the service they're offering.

Just because they allow exemptions, which is pretty much the case with almost ANY regulation ANYWHERE, doesn't change the fact that they have placed a caveat on the service they are offering.

I don't even see how you're making any kind of a point at all. I like you for the most part, and I don't want to insult you, but you're being extremely obtuse on this issue, and it's starting to make you look really stupid.
You already insulted her several posts back. Called her a bitch and a fool.

Hypocrite much?

LMAO!

The bottom line is you are WRONG and i am RIGHT. Suck it up and shut the fuck up.

Why don't you get that an exemption doesn't negate the otherwise stated regulation?

Children are required to have designated immunizations before entering the school system. That is the government imposing a regulation on the service they're offering.

Just because they allow exemptions, which is pretty much the case with almost ANY regulation ANYWHERE, doesn't change the fact that they have placed a caveat on the service they are offering.

I don't even see how you're making any kind of a point at all. I like you for the most part, and I don't want to insult you, but you're being extremely obtuse on this issue, and it's starting to make you look really stupid.

Hypocrite much?

LMAO!

You're confusing me with someone else, home boy.

Hypocrite much?

LMAO!

Sorry brother, it was con hog. Never mind.

Had my surgically replaced knee drained earlier today. Stupid intern at the VA hosp in Westwood mistakenly jabbed the fuckin' drainage needle into a muscle, ripping it open. They gave me a few vicodens for the pain. I'm a little loopy. My bad!

Hypocrite much?

LMAO!

Had my surgically replaced knee drained earlier today. Stupid intern at the VA hosp in Westwood mistakenly jabbed the fuckin' drainage needle into a muscle, ripping it open. They gave me a few vicodens for the pain. I'm a little loopy. My bad!

If she stops being a bitch and a fool I'll be happy to stop pointing it out.

To bad for you then. Bitch i think you have covered on several levels. Fool, you won that crown a very long time ago.

To bad for you then. Bitch i think you have covered on several levels. Fool, you won that crown a very long time ago.

IOW - I know conhog kicked my ass in this thread , but I'm too stupid to just admit it and move on"

classy

IOW - I know conhog kicked my ass in this thread , but I'm too stupid to just admit it and move on"

classy

Actually you have a pathological compulsion to have the last word. Which is amusing to watch

Good to know that you know your to stupid to move on.

classy

Actually you have a pathological compulsion to have the last word. Which is amusing to watch

I have the Last Word X Infinity +1

:tongue:

classy

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing funnier than seeing someone calling someone else stupid or dumb or an idiot with a post that contains spelling and or grammar errors.

classy

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing funnier than seeing someone calling someone else stupid or dumb or an idiot with a post that contains spelling and or grammar errors.

I have never claimed to be a perfect speller. So ..ouch really ouch that hurt :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As i told you before, that is what editors are for.

Forum List

Back