A Slow But Steady Genocide

Does ANYONE disagree that while not all Muslims are world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims?

As one eminent muslim himself proclaimed

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST, BUT MOST TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.

Personally I'm for genocide of all muslims. They are the ones that did the WTC, they are the ones that kill, behead, and rape Christians, Jews, and other religions in the M.E., and around the world, and they are the ones that kill each other over who can claim the pedophile prophet as closer to their sect.... The world would be a better place without them.

Are you of Austrian descent and have a silly little moustache above your lip?

Since when was Charlie Chaplain Austrian.............

If only the Palestinians and their allies in the Muslim world had accepted the Jewish State of Israel and a separate Palestinian State long ago and decided to live in peace.

Palestinians are their own worst enemies. Is it any wonder why not a single surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

If only the Palestinians and their allies in the Muslim world had accepted the Jewish State of Israel and a separate Palestinian State long ago and decided to live in peace.

Well, it depends on whose side you are. The Muhajedin that fought the Russians in Afghanistan were considered freedom fighters by the U.S. When they became known as Taliban they became terrorists. Isn't that precious.

Heck, the Syrian opposition are considered freedom fighters by the West yet they slaughter Christians and non-Sunnis. Go figure.

Did you even try to research for your answers? It's out there, but few of us will tell you, as you would probably not believe us in the first place!

Of course I've researched the facts. I've forgotten more than you will ever learn about the situation.

You first have to have know the facts before you can forget them. Neither will help in a discussion if you can't draw on the knowledge to speak intelligently now.

I am so glad Monte is here. So little left for us to laugh at while those he supports are killing us infidels all over the world.

Did you even try to research for your answers? It's out there, but few of us will tell you, as you would probably not believe us in the first place!

Of course I've researched the facts. I've forgotten more than you will ever learn about the situation.

You first have to have know the facts before you can forget them. Neither will help in a discussion if you can't draw on the knowledge to speak intelligently now.

Overall I like the Jews. But I sure have my issues with that Zionut Netanyahu for his treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinian squatters can remain to kill more Israeli's. Face it folks, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

Ask him. I don't understand that kind of thinking.
I'm asking you because you made the claim, he didn't.

I'll re-phrase the question:

"Why do you think he hates Jews?"​

It is so sad that the one & only lasting peace ever established from Palestinians had to be established by Jordan's Black September massacring 15,000 to 20,000 Palestinians in less than 8 months thus proving that peace from Palestinians is just a matter of communicating with them in the only language they understand & respect. When will Israel stop fueling this coflict with Palestinainas by making peace offerings to them, building a security fence & conceding land to the Palestians so they can remain in Israel to kill more Israeli's.

It is so sad that the one & only lasting peace ever established from Palestinians had to be established by Jordan's Black September massacring 15,000 to 20,000 Palestinians in less than 8 months thus proving that peace from Palestinians is just a matter of communicating with them in the only language they understand & respect. When will Israel stop fueling this coflict with Palestinainas by making peace offerings to them, building a security fence & conceding land to the Palestians so they can remain in Israel to kill more Israeli's.

thus proving that peace from Palestinians is just a matter of communicating with them in the only language they understand & respect.

That's what the Nazis said about the Jews.

Teaching a lesson!

1554542_381248878682603_5259776069660910359_n.jpg

Get serious. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians so they can remain in Israel gets you jihad's & rocket missiles for a thank you.

Jordan's Black September massacred around 20,000 Palestinians & bingo, a lasting peace between Jordan & the Palestinians prevails to this day.

When will Israel ever learn how to communicate with Palestinians for a lasting peace?

thus proving that peace from Palestinians is just a matter of communicating with them in the only language they understand & respect.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Israel stopped brutally torturing the Palestinians & provoking them into violence with peace offerings & land concessions & learned to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & so well deserve?

Get serious. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians so they can remain in Israel gets you jihad's & rocket missiles for a thank you.

Jordan's Black September massacred around 20,000 Palestinians & bingo, a lasting peace between Jordan & the Palestinians prevails to this day.

When will Israel ever learn how to communicate with Palestinians for a lasting peace?

Forum List

Back