Your favorite Israeli news site?

Apr 12, 2014
I'm new here. I'm glad there's a place full of people who share my rather obsessive interest with Israel. Just thought I'd ask what your favorite news sites for all things I/P are? For me it's Ha'aretz (I subscribe), which I guess gives away where I am politically, although I can't stand Hass, Levy, and Rachlevesky.

I'm new here. I'm glad there's a place full of people who share my rather obsessive interest with Israel. Just thought I'd ask what your favorite news sites for all things I/P are? For me it's Ha'aretz (I subscribe), which I guess gives away where I am politically, although I can't stand Hass, Levy, and Rachlevesky.

Haaretz
*Advertisement

Last edited:

Debka File
Haaretz Daily
Haayal Hakoreh
Inyan Merkazi
Israel Hayom
Israel Insider
Israel National News
The Jerusalem Post
Maariv
Mako News
The Seventh Eye
Times of Israel
Walla
YNet News

That is just the main news. There are tech, health, economy, archeology and ecology news sources as well. I don't rely on Israeli news sites, I get from sources around the world using a number of aggregators in a few languages. There are a lot of online magazines, articles and opinion pieces as well.

Debka File
Haaretz Daily
Haayal Hakoreh
Inyan Merkazi
Israel Hayom
Israel Insider
Israel National News
The Jerusalem Post
Maariv
Mako News
The Seventh Eye
Times of Israel
Walla
YNet News

That is just the main news. There are tech, health, economy, archeology and ecology news sources as well. I don't rely on Israeli news sites, I get from sources around the world using a number of aggregators in a few languages. There are a lot of online magazines, articles and opinion pieces as well.
Man, you need to put some distance between you and the Israeli right wing.

Ba' Shalom is where its at!

Debka File
Haaretz Daily
Haayal Hakoreh
Inyan Merkazi
Israel Hayom
Israel Insider
Israel National News
The Jerusalem Post
Maariv
Mako News
The Seventh Eye
Times of Israel
Walla
YNet News

Haaretz, YNet, Maariv, times of Israel, and Walla aren't right-wing.

Debka File
Haaretz Daily
Haayal Hakoreh
Inyan Merkazi
Israel Hayom
Israel Insider
Israel National News
The Jerusalem Post
Maariv
Mako News
The Seventh Eye
Times of Israel
Walla
YNet News

Israel is only a small part of my news interests.

and in case you did not realize, they are not all right leaning papers.

I also follow Al-Hayat Al-Jadeeda, Al Quds, Amlalommah, PNN, Ma'an and PalToday among papers from the rest of the middle east.

Israel is only a small part of my news interests.

and in case you did not realize, they are not all right leaning papers.

I also follow Al-Hayat Al-Jadeeda, Al Quds, Amlalommah, PNN, Ma'an and PalToday among papers from the rest of the middle east.
Since we're confessing, I admit I watch Fox occasionally.

Debka File
Haaretz Daily
Haayal Hakoreh
Inyan Merkazi
Israel Hayom
Israel Insider
Israel National News
The Jerusalem Post
Maariv
Mako News
The Seventh Eye
Times of Israel
Walla
YNet News

Mako, walla, YNET right wing?!

Bwahahahahaha:lol: you really are an Arab ass licker!:badgrin:

Debka File
Haaretz Daily
Haayal Hakoreh
Inyan Merkazi
Israel Hayom
Israel Insider
Israel National News
The Jerusalem Post
Maariv
Mako News
The Seventh Eye
Times of Israel
Walla
YNet News

He would not know right wing from left wing if the chicken was facing him :eusa_whistle: :D

He would not know right wing from left wing if the chicken was facing him :eusa_whistle: :D

Haha tru dat!
m0169.gif

I go to Israel National News/Arutz Sheva. If I want news on Israel I want media that is based in Israel and gets into the parts other media outlets cannot reach. And yes, I am a right-winger, and proud too.

Debka File
Haaretz Daily
Haayal Hakoreh
Inyan Merkazi
Israel Hayom
Israel Insider
Israel National News
The Jerusalem Post
Maariv
Mako News
The Seventh Eye
Times of Israel
Walla
YNet News

Haaretz, YNet, Maariv, times of Israel, and Walla aren't right-wing.

The Anti Semite believes that any individual/ paper who believes Israel has the right to exist is " Right Wing "

Forum List

Back