A Slow But Steady Genocide

Ya gotta love 'em folks. Sure proves that one need not necessarilly have to be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality. Heh Heh.

How do ya like that? And here I actually believed genocide meant reducing numbers of a population of people. And all it means is allowing them to stay & "fuck more often." Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors what I just learned genocide means.

All that proves is they fuck more than you do.
:lmao:

You Zionutters are just not getting it. The crime of Genocide has nothing to do with numbers. It consists of acts performed by one people to another. Israel commits and has committed at least 4 of the 5 acts and committing any one of them is Genocide.

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

"Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. (Article 2 CPPCG)"

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 78/volume-78-I-1021-English.pdf

OUTSTANDING REPLY! Finally even Monte understands the Palestinian crime of genocide against Israel. How proud of him I am. Read this folks!

Genocide: "Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. (Article 2 CPPCG)"

You Zionutters are just not getting it. The crime of Genocide has nothing to do with numbers. It consists of acts performed by one people to another. Israel commits and has committed at least 4 of the 5 acts and committing any one of them is Genocide.

"Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. (Article 2 CPPCG)"

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 78/volume-78-I-1021-English.pdf

You terrorist lovers never get it. You keep blurting out all these terms as if there is a shred of proof that Israel is doing it or has ever been convicted of it.

Let me fill you in, MOHOMOD, this isn't some Muslim shithole where an ACCUSATION is evidence of guilt. And you terrorist lovers have as many false accusations and allegations as people have aholes.

Capice?

You terrorist lovers never get it. You keep blurting out all these terms as if there is a shred of proof that Israel is doing it or has ever been convicted of it.

Let me fill you in, MOHOMOD, this isn't some Muslim shithole where an ACCUSATION is evidence of guilt. And you terrorist lovers have as many false accusations and allegations as people have aholes.

Capice?
"My best friend's girlfriend's uncle said so and I believe every word".

Lame brain Monte just can't see the truth that Israel has the capability to commit genocide on the Palestinians but lack the desire. The Palestinians have the desire to commit genocide on the Israeli's but lack the capability. Lucky for Palestinians, it is what it is.

Capice?

Lame brain Monte just can't see the truth that Israel has the capability to commit genocide on the Palestinians but lack the desire. The Palestinians have the desire to commit genocide on the Israeli's but lack the capability. Lucky for Palestinians, it is what it is.

Capice?

Israel has undertaken all the acts, except maybe the fifth, that constitute genocide. To perform the ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims before and after the Partition, they committed all the acts of genocide. So did the Arab armies, by the way.

How do ya like that? And here I actually believed there are Christians & Muslims who are even citizens of Israel.

Capice?

Israel has undertaken all the acts, except maybe the fifth, that constitute genocide. To perform the ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims before and after the Partition, they committed all the acts of genocide. So did the Arab armies, by the way.

Israel's BIGGEST THREAT!

2wcprnl.jpg

Read the article, it will explain the reasoning and data, and then come back far more informed. You are not qualified to discuss statistical analysis much less pontificate your conclusion as fact.

Please post a copy of any documents supporting your claim to be qualified to perform more than simple addition and especially your license to pontificate.

The facts are easily obtainable. Even you can do it. But then again you hate the Joos. But I forget it: you can do it. You will find the link at #346 on the previous page.

Last edited:

Capice?

Translation: ya got NOTHIN'

I "got" the facts as usual. You always lose because you are not very clever and defend the indefensible. Quit while you're ahead. Internet bluster from you just demonstrates how dim you are.

Thank you so much Monte for all the laughs you give us.

I "got" the facts as usual. You always lose because you are not very clever and defend the indefensible. Quit while you're ahead. Internet bluster from you just demonstrates how dim you are.

Thank you so much Monte for all the laughs you give us.

It is laughable, isn't it, MJB? It's the same old, same old readers of forums have heard for years on end as they try to demonize Israel while there is so much killing of innocent people going on in the rest of the Middle East. What do they care about the tens of thousands who have been killed? If they could drag the Jews into the murders that their friends are doing, they wouldn't hesitate to do so. Meanwhile, we will constantly hear the same old blabbering that others have done in the past. Different actors -- same old script.

Speak to the acts of "genocide" commuted by muslim against muslims, palestinians against palestinians. The numbers are higher and the crimes far more horrific.
Deal with the internal corruptions and disease of hate within the muslim world instead of blaming it on a tiny minority.

Speak to the acts of "genocide" commuted by muslim against muslims, palestinians against palestinians. The numbers are higher and the crimes far more horrific.
Deal with the internal corruptions and disease of hate within the muslim world instead of blaming it on a tiny minority.

Start a thread. This thread is about Israel, so Israel's genocidal acts are discussed here.

Personally I'm for genocide of all muslims. They are the ones that did the WTC, they are the ones that kill, behead, and rape Christians, Jews, and other religions in the M.E., and around the world, and they are the ones that kill each other over who can claim the pedophile prophet as closer to their sect.... The world would be a better place without them.

Personally I'm for genocide of all muslims. They are the ones that did the WTC, they are the ones that kill, behead, and rape Christians, Jews, and other religions in the M.E., and around the world, and they are the ones that kill each other over who can claim the pedophile prophet as closer to their sect.... The world would be a better place without them.
You make such a good German!

Goebbels would be proud!

Forum List

Back