A sixth migrant child dies in Fed custody....

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

is the death rate of children in the care of migrant authorities HIGHER ---per capital, than the death rate of children in their country of origin?
Do you really give a shit whether they die or not? Answer, of course not.

your statement is vulgar and you are idiotic. Thruout my adult
working years I was involved in DEATH. I have seen dead children.
A child can die for MANY reasons-----the absolute number in a slice of
time and in a particular place----is meaningless
To you and the devil you mean?

me and who? your guy with the red pitchfork? are you over 12 years in age? BTW do you have any idea what caused the death of the
child?

Why don't you believe in Evolution?
Smart people immigrate legally.
They never left illegally. We took over their countries illegally, and turned the place into one big refugee camp; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/
Democrats are evil
At least Democrats recognize evil. The fake Republican Christian Right has been conveniently working and promoting Satin for decades. Our Geo-political mess we started proves it.
everyone gets it, Democrats expelled real Christians from their Party about 50 years ago
A real Christian isn't a Republican monster, who steals from other countries, creates a refugee crisis, then blames the refugees. These are the sickos of the world and the cowards who call themselves Christians. They're a devil's wet dream.
There is nothing in Guatamala, el Salvador or Honduras worth stealing. The main export is poverty and soulless killers.

They are only shit hole countries because the US made them that way.

Let's keep them in their shitholes.
Evil in the Republican party is on full display. They make them shit hole countries, tell us to keep them in their shit hole countries, then they show up to church on Sunday and call themselves Christians. You have to give it to the Right. They wrote the book on evil, and used the church to do it.

I agree, the Christian thing to do is to build a nice solid wall.
For the children!!
And Christ was all about a wall wasn't he? Lol! You have to be one sick devil to label Christ that way.

Get off my lawn!
Your lawn has poisonous prongs sticking out of it, and you've sterilized the soil. Christ is not happy with you.

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

is the death rate of children in the care of migrant authorities HIGHER ---per capital, than the death rate of children in their country of origin?

me and who? your guy with the red pitchfork? are you over 12 years in age? BTW do you have any idea what caused the death of the
child?
Yes; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/

They never left illegally. We took over their countries illegally, and turned the place into one big refugee camp; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/
Democrats are evil
At least Democrats recognize evil. The fake Republican Christian Right has been conveniently working and promoting Satin for decades. Our Geo-political mess we started proves it.
everyone gets it, Democrats expelled real Christians from their Party about 50 years ago
A real Christian isn't a Republican monster, who steals from other countries, creates a refugee crisis, then blames the refugees. These are the sickos of the world and the cowards who call themselves Christians. They're a devil's wet dream.
There is nothing in Guatamala, el Salvador or Honduras worth stealing. The main export is poverty and soulless killers.
ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/ They already stole it.

Trump's immigrant concentration internment camps are getting bad names.

Democrats are evil
We stole their governments. Is your brain smart enough to understand what that meant then and today? Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections.

Uruguay 1964-1970: The CIA and the Agency for International Development (AID) set up the Office of Public Safety (OPS) mission in Montevideo to train police in the art of torture in order to suppress rebel activity. The torture and killing was mainly directed at the Tupamaros, guerrillas who embarrassed public officials and exposed corporate corruption. Remember, we don't do torture. Lol! The devil's work continues, compliments of the Make America Great Again crowd.

Last edited:
They'll start treating them as slaves soon. We are going back centuries with Trump.

We took over these countries. That's why they are in such terrible shape. Get a clue people.

I don't get it why parent(s) put the child in danger in the first place by bringing the kid(s) here when they KNOW what will happen. Its not our fault. Blame the parent that brought them.

Desperation....trying to get a better life style for their children....only to face trump and Atilla Miller...

So if someone shows up with their kids they should be granted Instant citizenship, is that what your saying? Mean Old Trump is trying to keep them out....... even though we have had immigration laws for years. People all over the world are in crisis, so If you want we can let in half the population of India no questions asked and you'd probably feel good about it for 15 minutes. If people want asylum they need to go through legal process. It's not quite the same to have a raft full of Cubans wash up on the beach as it is to have so many people flooding the border you can hardly take care of them or try to verify who they are and are forced to just let them through.
Do you really, really, really, want to solve the problem? If you really, really, did, you would recognize and do something about the real problem. So, will you stop this; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/? Will you? Will you recognize the source of the problem and do something about it? So far, no one has. We have created a refugee crisis in Central, and some parts of SA.

Well, that is mostly a deep state problem not a Republican or Democrat problem.... though I did do my part in voting against the candidate who was instrumental in interfering in foreign elections in places Like Haiti and Israel. That was sort of a Democrat thing.
As far a covert actions that the CIA is doing, what is it that you would like me to do to stop them?

Let's keep them in their shitholes.
Evil in the Republican party is on full display. They make them shit hole countries, tell us to keep them in their shit hole countries, then they show up to church on Sunday and call themselves Christians. You have to give it to the Right. They wrote the book on evil, and used the church to do it.

For the children!!
And Christ was all about a wall wasn't he? Lol! You have to be one sick devil to label Christ that way.

Get off my lawn!
Your lawn has poisonous prongs sticking out of it, and you've sterilized the soil. Christ is not happy with you.

th

Parents fault. If you don't want you child to be at risk don't bring them to the scene of a crime.
Typical asshole Trumpette. Blame the victim.

The assholes are the Libtard shitheads that shed alligator tears over filthy ass illegal aliens but support the murdering of a million American children each year, on demand for the sake of convenience.

You know, assholes like you.

--------------------------------- GOOD , sounds good , maybe the invaders will be scared away back to their zhitholes Camp .

For the children!!

Get off my lawn!

th
And now you are lying in Jesus's name. Watch your step in this guys lawn. Those darn prongs are sticking up everywhere.

For the children!!

Get off my lawn!

th
And now you are lying in Jesus's name. Watch your step in this guys lawn. Those darn prongs are sticking up everywhere.

Are you gonna tell Jesus on me?

Get off my lawn!

th

Are you gonna tell Jesus on me?
I don't have to. You did.

And the cowards and the funny faces are never far off.

They'll start treating them as slaves soon. We are going back centuries with Trump.

you are delerious
I don't get it why parent(s) put the child in danger in the first place by bringing the kid(s) here when they KNOW what will happen. Its not our fault. Blame the parent that brought them.

Desperation....trying to get a better life style for their children....only to face trump and Atilla Miller...

So if someone shows up with their kids they should be granted Instant citizenship, is that what your saying? Mean Old Trump is trying to keep them out....... even though we have had immigration laws for years. People all over the world are in crisis, so If you want we can let in half the population of India no questions asked and you'd probably feel good about it for 15 minutes. If people want asylum they need to go through legal process. It's not quite the same to have a raft full of Cubans wash up on the beach as it is to have so many people flooding the border you can hardly take care of them or try to verify who they are and are forced to just let them through.
Do you really, really, really, want to solve the problem? If you really, really, did, you would recognize and do something about the real problem. So, will you stop this; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/? Will you? Will you recognize the source of the problem and do something about it? So far, no one has. We have created a refugee crisis in Central, and some parts of SA.

Well, that is mostly a deep state problem not a Republican or Democrat problem.... though I did do my part in voting against the candidate who was instrumental in interfering in foreign elections in places Like Haiti and Israel. That was sort of a Democrat thing.
As far a covert actions that the CIA is doing, what is it that you would like me to do to stop them?

I am intrigued ----who is "THE CANDIDATE" who interfered in HAITI and
ISRAEL? just a guess-----al gore?

Parents fault. If you don't want you child to be at risk don't bring them to the scene of a crime.
Typical asshole Trumpette. Blame the victim.

The assholes are the Libtard shitheads that shed alligator tears over filthy ass illegal aliens but support the murdering of a million American children each year, on demand for the sake of convenience.

You know, assholes like you.
If only you could prove they were children.

Democrats are evil
We stole their governments. Is your brain smart enough to understand what that meant then and today? Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections.

Uruguay 1964-1970: The CIA and the Agency for International Development (AID) set up the Office of Public Safety (OPS) mission in Montevideo to train police in the art of torture in order to suppress rebel activity. The torture and killing was mainly directed at the Tupamaros, guerrillas who embarrassed public officials and exposed corporate corruption. Remember, we don't do torture. Lol! The devil's work continues, compliments of the Make America Great Again crowd.

Do you also believe set explosives brought down the WTC's, and a missle was fired at the Pentagon ?

Forum List

Back