Multiple women accuse self help guru Creepy Tony Robbins of sexual assault

From wiki-

Robbins has worked on an individual basis with Bill Clinton,[24] Justin Tuck,[25] Wayne Gretzky, Serena Williams,[26] Hugh Jackman,[27] and Pitbull.[28] He has also counseled American businessmen Peter Guber, Steve Wynn, and Marc Benioff.[29] He was named one of the "Top 50 Business Intellectuals" by Accenture[30] and one of the "Top 200 Business Gurus" by the Harvard Business Press,[31] and in 2007 was ranked on the Forbes Celebrity 100.[32]

Robbins was criticized for critical comments made about the Me Too movement at a seminar in San Jose, California on March 15, 2018.[33] According to a video of the event released on social media by NowThisNews,[34] Robbins stated his opinion that, "If you use the #MeToo movement to try to get significance and certainty by attacking and destroying someone else… all you've done is basically use a drug called significance to make yourself feel good." He went on to tell a story about a "very powerful man" who passed on hiring a female candidate even though she was the most qualified because she was too attractive and would be "too big a risk".[33] Following criticism for these comments, Robbins posted an apology on his Facebook page, saying 'I apologize for suggesting anything other than my profound admiration for the #MeToo movement.'[35]

The left will go after anyone these days - no matter who you are. Buzzfeed is a leftist site. So, I don't find it surprising that they would go after Tony Robbins.

They have savagely gone after Trump many of times. They are just looking for fresh new victims.

#MeToo

The left will go after anyone these days - no matter who you are. Buzzfeed is a leftist site. So, I don't find it surprising that they would go after Tony Robbins.

They have savagely gone after Trump many of times. They are just looking for fresh new victims.

#MeToo
#MeToo is out of hand.
I think it's time to sue the balls off of these SOBs.

He dared criticize the metoo movement. It willl be interesting to see what comes of it. If he’s guilty, fine, give him what he deserves, but if it’s another witch hunt...

#MeToo
#MeToo is out of hand.
Thanks for showing us why we needed the #MeToo movement in the first place...

That’s a bunch of Bulls—t. The guy has been nothing but a class act and has helped some many people and now out of nowhere he a women abuser. Just because he said the truth about the #metoo movement. Sad what this country is turning into. Thank the liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

813426491.jpg

"Footage shows the self-help guru using the n-word repeatedly during a presentation in the 1980s and describing how he responded to a skeptical female fan who said his methods did not work by getting “in her face” and kissing her"

look for it if you dont believe me!

"Footage shows the self-help guru using the n-word repeatedly during a presentation in the 1980s and describing how he responded to a skeptical female fan who said his methods did not work by getting “in her face” and kissing her"

look for it if you dont believe me!

1980 Are you kidding. Almost 40 years ago. Why has she said nothing for 40 years because it’s bullshit. I don’t care if he used the n word, 80% of politicians have done and said worse. He got in her face and yelled at her then kissed her. That’s just you libtards just trying to make something out of nothing because he isn’t a liberal moron. You can do better then that.

#MeToo
#MeToo is out of hand.

You needed it? Why doesn't that surprise me :gay:

He’s a more attractive Jim Jones, this guy. I always thought he was a fucking weirdo. He’s no superhero.

#MeToo
#MeToo is out of hand.

You needed it? Why doesn't that surprise me :gay:
We all needed it. Not everyone is content to be a subordinate little slave, like you. And the ones like you who are content need a wake up call. Jesus is fake, and no, you're not a slave.

Forum List

Back