A sixth migrant child dies in Fed custody....

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

So the girl had heart defects, the US government moved her to a children’s hospital in Omaha, she had surgery to try to correct the ailment and you equate this to gassing kids.

So you are using children’s deaths to push a political agenda. I’m apologizing, you really are a dishonest piece of crap.
I don't think there is any argument about the care the child received from trained medical personnel. The issues is the time it took immigration officials to take any action. It was obvious to immigration officials that the child was very sick. She was vomiting and running a fever and nothing was done. Autopsy report did address the the delay in getting medical help as possibly contributing to the outcome.

trumpettes think that is funny....

Why would anyone think this is funny? It seems your agenda is filled with more and more dishonesty.

Have you seen the laugh icons that the trumpettes have been posting?
Lol
Who gives a fucking shit about diseased illegal aliens? They are not this country’s responsibility

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

So the girl had heart defects, the US government moved her to a children’s hospital in Omaha, she had surgery to try to correct the ailment and you equate this to gassing kids.

So you are using children’s deaths to push a political agenda. I’m apologizing, you really are a dishonest piece of crap.
I don't think there is any argument about the care the child received from trained medical personnel. The issues is the time it took immigration officials to take any action. It was obvious to immigration officials that the child was very sick. She was vomiting and running a fever and nothing was done. Autopsy report did address the the delay in getting medical help as possibly contributing to the outcome.

You and the other fake news peddlers and assorted commies should also claim she was repeatedly kicked in the stomach by border patrol agents and stuff, have some fake videos made up; it will be an easy sell to your peer group of mentally ill gimps, and you can't possibly lose any more credibility with most people than your ilk already have.

The kid died...Fact
trump and his agents witheld the information till after the mid terms ......Fact
trump and Miller are determined to turn the US into the 1940's white nation that remember......Fact
:CryingCow:

Personally I am not against immigrants from our south.

But if I were, I think I would advise President Trump to seize control of Mexico's southern border.

It's only 541 miles long, far shorter than the US/Mexico border at almost 2,000 miles.

Also, Mexican labor is much cheaper. I bet we could bargain the whole deal down to a couple thousand $US. A real deal.

Trump could even make Mexico pay for it.

These people think these poor people pick up everything and travel a dangerous trip thousands of miles to infuriate Republicans? Idiots.. .

Personally I am not against immigrants from our south.

But if I were, I think I would advise President Trump to seize control of Mexico's southern border.

It's only 541 miles long, far shorter than the US/Mexico border at almost 2,000 miles.

Also, Mexican labor is much cheaper. I bet we could bargain the whole deal down to a couple thousand $US. A real deal.

Trump could even make Mexico pay for it.

You mean like they are paying for the Wall?

Sorry. I mean people from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, who are all brown. But that's just a coincidence I'm sure.
Lol
All of you white people look the same.
You can try and play your politically correct games, too bad I’m not a Caucasian...

Sorry. I mean people from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, who are all brown. But that's just a coincidence I'm sure.
Lol
You can try and play your politically correct games, too bad I’m not a Caucasian...
Maybe you are not a Trumpette? I thought they were proud of their dislike our southern neighbors?

Rapists, murderers, drug dealers, criminals, gang members. Really, can you blame them for being afraid?

Lol
Maybe you are not a Trumpette? I thought they were proud of their dislike our southern neighbors?

Rapists, murderers, drug dealers, criminals, gang members. Really, can you blame them for being afraid?
Illegal is illegal, the very first act these Diseased illegal aliens special do in this country is illegal… So fuck them

trumpettes think that is funny....

Why would anyone think this is funny? It seems your agenda is filled with more and more dishonesty.

Have you seen the laugh icons that the trumpettes have been posting?

Really? Come on, you are claiming that you don’t know what those icons are used for? More dishonesty from you, you can’t help yourself can you?

You and the other fake news peddlers and assorted commies should also claim she was repeatedly kicked in the stomach by border patrol agents and stuff, have some fake videos made up; it will be an easy sell to your peer group of mentally ill gimps, and you can't possibly lose any more credibility with most people than your ilk already have.

The kid died...Fact
trump and his agents witheld the information till after the mid terms ......Fact
trump and Miller are determined to turn the US into the 1940's white nation that remember......Fact

You are being dishonest. FACT!

These people think these poor people pick up everything and travel a dangerous trip thousands of miles to infuriate Republicans? Idiots.. .

My laugh is because you are dishonest and I don’t take that opinion seriously, got it, dishonest liar.

Forum List

Back