A sixth migrant child dies in Fed custody....

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

What an utterly disingenuous thing to say. You support open borders with no health checks for illegals swarming into the country, and then act surprised when some of these sick people die.

In other news, Los Angeles is infested with typhoid and tuberculosis now. It won't be long before the Plague arrives, no doubt.
I support the fucking law that say coming here for asylum is legal.

When you steal a child & incarcerate them, you assume the responsibility for them

So go fuck yourself & with this open borders lie.

WE don;t support Trump's 40' concrete wall
We don't support stealing children.

^^^ Vulgars gonna vulgar ^^^

A trump supporter having a tizzy fit because I said "Fuck". Too funny.

^^^ Spinner gonna spin ^^^

We should run ads in all the shit-hole countries.
Stay away or Trump will kill your children.
Maybe you could do the voice overs for the TV spots?
They are only shit hole countries because the US made them that way.

Let's keep them in their shitholes.
Evil in the Republican party is on full display. They make them shit hole countries, tell us to keep them in their shit hole countries, then they show up to church on Sunday and call themselves Christians. You have to give it to the Right. They wrote the book on evil, and used the church to do it.

I agree, the Christian thing to do is to build a nice solid wall.
For the children!!

That’s what happens when you make your kid go on a 1000 mile journey with not enough food and water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is what happens when you flea your unsafe homeland to the wealthiest country on Earth only to have a fat assed piece of shit steal your children & thrown them into facilities without the proper care. Go fuck yourself you inconsiderate, selfish piece of crap.

Yup, stay out of the US, it isn't safe!!!
And neither is the shithole you produced. Did your fake christian Republican cowards pray in church to have these shit hole countries so you could steal from them?

And neither is the shithole you produced.

Do we need to bring democracy to the shitholes?
Steal from shitholes? Get the fuck out of here.

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....
Well, that's unfair.
The article doesn't even say what three of the children died of--seems they were really sick when they arrived. After a trip like that, it's not surprising they were too rundown to battle pneumonia or whatever.

No one is trying to kill these children. No one is neglecting them. What is wrong with you, Jim?
If the US wasn't trying to kill these children, they would have never engaged in taking these countries over; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/
If the US wanted to kill children there wouldn't be six dead of parental neglect. There would be many more. Democrats really enjoy killing children so they have 60 million dead babies to their credit. Six v sixty million. It's not even close.

To make the kill rate effective, infiltrate the caravans and introduce a fast acting pathogen. Yellow fever might work. Stop those suckers in their tracks.

Why don't you believe in Evolution?
Smart people immigrate legally.
They never left illegally. We took over their countries illegally, and turned the place into one big refugee camp; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/
Democrats are evil
At least Democrats recognize evil. The fake Republican Christian Right has been conveniently working and promoting Satin for decades. Our Geo-political mess we started proves it.
Everyone of the shithole countries named in the Communist rag you linked to is were destroyed by communism. It's the Communists who have kept the populations in near poverty and worse for decades.
The hilarious irony is it's ALWAYS the Communist leaders who live in fucking mansions and eat caviar and prime ribs steaks.
These assholes and their relations send their kids to the world's best private schools. NOTE not ONE of these exclusive private schools are in Communist countries.

Castro lived like fucking Hugh Hefner.
He lived in a fuckimg mansion. He dressed like a fucking pimp behind the public eyes.
Only when he was leaving the manion did he put on the green military custom.
Same goes for ALL the Communist dictators around the world.
Reminds me of Bernie Sanders having three fucking houses!

I wonder what the cost of her 'free' heart surgery was?
Nothing! Remember, we already stole from her and her country.

Since you feel this way about your country (assuming you're American), how do you live with yourself being all part of this ?

is the death rate of children in the care of migrant authorities HIGHER ---per capital, than the death rate of children in their country of origin?
Do you really give a shit whether they die or not? Answer, of course not.

your statement is vulgar and you are idiotic. Thruout my adult
working years I was involved in DEATH. I have seen dead children.
A child can die for MANY reasons-----the absolute number in a slice of
time and in a particular place----is meaningless

is the death rate of children in the care of migrant authorities HIGHER ---per capital, than the death rate of children in their country of origin?

Exactly. We have been having tens of thousands coming across our border during this surge that has been going on for years now.
The idea that they will all be healthy, and none would end up dying is ludicrous, and this is nothing more than ridiculous hype from Trump haters and their media.

They never left illegally. We took over their countries illegally, and turned the place into one big refugee camp; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/
Democrats are evil
At least Democrats recognize evil. The fake Republican Christian Right has been conveniently working and promoting Satin for decades. Our Geo-political mess we started proves it.
everyone gets it, Democrats expelled real Christians from their Party about 50 years ago
A real Christian isn't a Republican monster, who steals from other countries, creates a refugee crisis, then blames the refugees. These are the sickos of the world and the cowards who call themselves Christians. They're a devil's wet dream.

Democrats are evil
everyone gets it, Democrats expelled real Christians from their Party about 50 years ago
A real Christian isn't a Republican monster, who steals from other countries, creates a refugee crisis, then blames the refugees. These are the sickos of the world and the cowards who call themselves Christians. They're a devil's wet dream.

Waaahh.

Evil in the Republican party is on full display. They make them shit hole countries, tell us to keep them in their shit hole countries, then they show up to church on Sunday and call themselves Christians. You have to give it to the Right. They wrote the book on evil, and used the church to do it.

For the children!!
And Christ was all about a wall wasn't he? Lol! You have to be one sick devil to label Christ that way.

Democrats are evil

who steals from other countries and creates refugee crises?

To you and the devil you mean?

Democrats are evil

who steals from other countries and creates refugee crises?
I already linked who the thieves are and who the thieves steal from.

For the children!!
And Christ was all about a wall wasn't he? Lol! You have to be one sick devil to label Christ that way.

Get off my lawn!

Forum List

Back